A mother is surrounded by endocrine disruptors while fetus is inside womb

>A mother is surrounded by endocrine disruptors while fetus is inside womb
>Child is welcomed to a world full of xenoestrogens, industrial chemicals/toxins. >This in turns screws with their neurophysiology.
>As child grows up, he/she do not feel as though their "gender" correlates to their junk
>Becomes severely depressed, feels trapped.

>Sup Forums = "HAHAHA FUCKING TRANNY-FAG! KILL YOURSELF!"

What should society do /pol? It's not their fault they've ended up this way.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/d6DkEM9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>writing prompt spam
Worse than trannies.

traps are gay

To rid the world of xenoestrogens we must first rid the world of the jew.

but suicide is a tangible option for the mentally impaired, what do you sugest? to enable their insanity?

I know a few transexuals who aren't narcissistic and I'm sure who after their transitioning feels as though their life improved.

Where's the harm? Really?

So?

EVERYONE feels unsure of themselves as they grow up.

It's only delusional snowflakes that take that feeling and turn it into their whole personality.

We need to stop encouraging faggotry, simple as that.

Are you saying that "EVERYONE" feels unsure of whether or not they're a trannie?

Get lost Roo-fucker

You're jewlusional

Did I? Is that what I said is it?

Exactly what I expect of a retarded leaf.

Can you think of any men who were feminine faggots before the industrial revolution? Ask your grandfather this question. The answer is no.

You know why? They were not surrounded by these chemicals all day everyday since birth like we do today.

Even if we stop encouraging faggotry, there will always be faggots doing what faggots do. If you stop encouraging pot smoking, the stoners will always find their way to smoke pot.

/pol can't seem to wrap their head around this.

>MUH CHEMICALS

Uhuh. Nice evidence.

As I would expect of a left faggot. No responsibility whatsoever.

read this and adjust your life

That's the tranny who works at the White House, right? Fucking disgusting faggot being paraded around cause muh inclusionary

So this actually happens? Link?

Are we being raided? What's with all this tranny shit on today, I refuse to believe there's this many trannies in the world let alone on Sup Forums

>there will always be faggots doing what faggots do
Pretty sure this has been on the rise and mostly didn't exist a century ago.

Strip away the freedoms of its citizens

exactly what I'd expect from a dollar store hitler

Do you need me to Google that for you? Or are you incapable of doing that?

Where did I imply that?

Go on, this should be good.

pastebin.com/raw/d6DkEM9Q

>"we need to stop encouraging faggotry"

Gay guys won't stop being gay. How do you police such a thing? Are you hearing yourself right now?

I thought of it, but I thought it might save time to ask you and I find searching for such subversive and delusional material to be abhorrent.

>XY zygote develops into a human bean
>Child is welcomed into a world full of cultural marxist brainwashing/education >This in turn screws with their psychology
>becomes severely depressed, act like a faggot

>Sup Forums: "show me that boipussy, mentally ill faggot"

You just don't know mate. You'd be surprised.

>pastebin.com/raw/d6DkEM9Q
This isn't what I wanted at all, but thanks.

Is transitioning really the best way to help trannies though? If their neurophisiology is already fucked what good does transitioning do? Suicide rates hardly change pre and post op

I've literally seen FIVE tranny threads on the front page in the last hour.

While this still holds true for many people. Those who literally have their brains chemistry irreversibly and permanently fucked, what do you have to say about them?

Where did imply policing it?

It's societies job to keep miscreants on the outside. The rejection of faggotry will need to be completely social.

I assure I'm no bot, neither am I being paid. I may be a shitposter, but who knows?

I have been on Sup Forums for 6 years and have never made a thread but I'm thinking about making one thanking Canadian posters for their thoughtful posts. I especially appreciate the liberal bent witch helps counter the echo chamber quality of Sup Forums.

>12 posts by this ID

You're alright, OP