Am I autistic?

Whenever I drink anything I drink it in one gulp.

no matter what, 1 oz shot or 32 oz big gulp, always one gulp.

No matter what occasion, morning coffee alone, work function, middle of the gym, always one gulp.

Regardless of if I need to breathe in the middle of the gulp, huffing air out the side of mouth while I gurgle down the liquid or real quickly if it's a small amount, always one gulp.

Been doing it since I can remember.

Am I autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqMI9cZd3l0
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

were you vaccinated?

no, you're just a dumbass. have mummy get you a sippy.

Yes you're autistic, now go back to Sup Forums.

Pace yourself or you're going to burst your stomache

This isn't politics related you fag.

gb2 Sup Forums

You're just a fat fuck

found OP
youtube.com/watch?v=oqMI9cZd3l0

I'm only comfortable posting in this forum.

thats also a sign of autism

What the fuck is a gulp? You just pour it down your throat. Half a litre is no problem but a full litre you should really wait between halves so that your digestion has a chance to kick in.

here take this
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Thats how I drink wine. Beer I try to take at least 3 gulps, 2 if it's good. I can crush a water bottle in 2.7 seconds, military style.

Hahahahahahaha. Have a (you). You're definitely autistic. Do you gulp down all of the semen pumped into your mouth from your trap whores?

I just pour the liquid straight down my throat like a frog, 32 oz no problem, 64 isn't if I'm thirsty, but if I'm trying to drink a 2 liter when I'm only a little thirsty it takes lots of snorting and choking.

Am I austastic

You're not autistic, you're just neurodiverse....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Google it.
>It's basically the tranny movement for autists.

No, you are not autistic. You are just an attention seeking faggot.

>look Sup Forums i am so autistic, i can't even drink lol XD
Seriously, kys

How do I monetize the tism

Holy shit there's a 92.5% chance I'm autistic. Got a 9 of 10 on the question that high scores meant autistic and a 2 of 10 when a low score meant autistic. I'm autistic my dude.

Am I Autimistic?

It never really was a thought until Tosh.o said something about a guy gulping his drink being weird.

Here is my score.