Canada: Muslim migrant sexually assaults 14-year-old girl at high school dance

Welcome to Justin Trudeau’s Brave, New, Multicultural Canada!

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/canada-muslim-migrant-sexually-assaults-14-year-old-girl-at-high-school-dance

Other urls found in this thread:

deadstate.org/i-no-longer-have-to-be-politically-correct-gop-politician-arrested-after-grabbing-a-woman-in-her-genital-area/
time.com/4635835/christopher-von-keyserling-sexual-assault/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4123160/Connecticut-politician-arrested-grabbing-woman-s-groin-insists-little-pinch-playful-gesture.html
snopes.com/2017/01/16/greenwich-town-council-member-arrested-after-political-argument/
inquisitr.com/3882339/connecticut-republican-christopher-von-keyserling-arrested-for-sexual-assault-after-allegedly-pinching-female-co-workers-groin/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-mass-sex-attacks-leaked-document-a7130476.html
express.co.uk/news/world/742717/Migrant-asylum-seeker-refugee-sex-attack-rape-assault-Germany-map-Angela-Merkel-Cologne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
abcnews.go.com/US/laurie-luhn-roger-ailes-sexually-harassed-20-years/story?id=43619335
vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/megyn-kelly-claims-roger-ailes-made-repeated-sexual-advances
therebel.media/syrian_bullies_investigation
cbc.ca/news/politics/sales-tax-netflix-bell-rogers-digital-melanie-joly-bill-morneau-internet-1.3937955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She just got culturally enriched

canada = sweden 2.0

i have a cousin who is in high school. i'm constantly on the lookout for those refugee fucks. i've got exactly 0 tolerance, if any of them touch her or one of her close friends, you'll see me on the news.

Hey I thought we were sweden 2.0?
Did we get bumped down the list again?

At least she will never be accused of not being "tolerant"

Trump is going to have to build a 2nd wall. Too many Muslims in Canada.

This is an isolated inci----

day of the rake
delivered by muslims
finally

Northern wall is higher priority.
Mexico can wait

The girl and the feminism win.

canada is the original sweden

germany is more of a "me too" thing

Nah. You are on your own level because of Merkel.

I bet the fucking CBC won't broadcast this story!

Where are the femanists protesting about this real rape culture incident?

did someone say dance?

Now I understand the Canadian hate on India.

why dont feminists ever talk about stuff like this?

Our president spent 8 years golfing.
Your prime minister spends his term dancing.

>white people dancing

Let's be honest here...

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were Canadian. Was meant to say Canada's Prime Minister.

>canada = sweden 2.0

Germany, France, and the U.K are all worse than us.

Good

More ppl will get redpilled and dislike Trudeau because of it...

As planned

Now give me my legal weed

If we become NEETs who will pay for your "free money"?

Just cuck my country up senpai.

But in all seriousness, how do we stop this when he just keeps importing more migrants to vote for him?

The refugees. They will will pay NEETs and retirees. That's what mama Merkel told me and her economists.

Canada will crash and we'll all be happy.

>guns

14 you say?
>Nice.

>Germany, France, and the U.K are all worse than us.
Wew let's celebrate, the world is great!

A muslim wouldn't be at a dance, it's haram. What that was was a horny teenager.

School dances are basically places for teenagers to grind on each other and grope one another.

United states: a republican politician sexually assault a woman after telling her: "Now i don't have to be politically correct"

'm sorry user but facts you don't like is not the definition of fake news

deadstate.org/i-no-longer-have-to-be-politically-correct-gop-politician-arrested-after-grabbing-a-woman-in-her-genital-area/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4123160/Connecticut-politician-arrested-grabbing-woman-s-groin-insists-little-pinch-playful-gesture.html
snopes.com/2017/01/16/greenwich-town-council-member-arrested-after-political-argument/
inquisitr.com/3882339/connecticut-republican-christopher-von-keyserling-arrested-for-sexual-assault-after-allegedly-pinching-female-co-workers-groin/

Not if Turdeau has his way.

Also
>leaf

Trudeau makes me so mad. He let in all these rapefugees but he wont give nova scotia more money for hospitals and prisons. The water in our hospital isnt even safe to drink and our jails are turning to shit.

Better than having rapepublicans

a republican politician sexually assault a woman after telling her: "Now i don't have to be politically correct"

>canada is the original sweden
Go fuck yourself hans

Hillary defended Bill in court for raping an adolescent.

>That faggot who jimmies up to King dudeweed for approval
So fucking pathetic

It was not Bill Clinton you idiot. it was someone else from her career as a lawyer.

She was hired to defend him, and she ended up making him plea guilty and he went to jail for a shortened duration after a plea bargain.

This is a fake scandal

>a republican politician sexually assault a woman after telling her: "Now i don't have to be politically correct"
1 republican sexually assaulting a woman vs 10s of thousands of refugees assaulting women and children?

Jesus christ the JIDF is getting lazy these days

Do not repost the same links several times in the same thread.

There is more than one republican who sexually assaulted women

>10s of thousands of refugees assaulting women and children?
proofs?

oh that's right, you can't

I feel no pain for Leafs desu

>There is more than one republican who sexually assaulted women
recently?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-mass-sex-attacks-leaked-document-a7130476.html

express.co.uk/news/world/742717/Migrant-asylum-seeker-refugee-sex-attack-rape-assault-Germany-map-Angela-Merkel-Cologne

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Remember this was just event out of thousands. I can get you more if you want but how new are you that i even need to do this for you?

We just need some happenings so badly

I thought you meant in canada

>There is more than one republican who sexually assaulted women

They usually sexually assault boys though, for some odd reason.

Have more rapepublicans. Roger Ailes was a campaign adviser for trump, H.w bush and reagan, and was also the owner of fox news.

Megyn Kelly and many other women accused him of sexual assault.

abcnews.go.com/US/laurie-luhn-roger-ailes-sexually-harassed-20-years/story?id=43619335

vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/megyn-kelly-claims-roger-ailes-made-repeated-sexual-advances

Seriously, rapepublicans are like christian muslims

Kek, is this the ObamaJew? I've seen your kike ass in other places. Give it a rest. She lost.

Oh yha, and do you know why so many republicans sexually assault women?

it's because GOP stands for grabbers of pussy

Arabs have always been boy touchers, even back into antiquity. They preferred boys. Arabs have always been degenerates. Islam condemns it, but they're all running around fucking each other anyway.

I'm not one the side of hillary, i'm on the side of bernie

Are Arabs and Republican natural allies, seeing how they're made from the same cloth?

leaf so leaf calls cenk hans

Oh. Well he lost even harder, faggot. lol

the person i was replying to was talking about a republican in america. Why would i be talkng about canada?
I mean there are lots of migrants sexually assaulting children and women in canada, but that information is harder to come by since our liberal media refuses to comment on it.

I can find you some if you really want. There have been hundreds of cases so far of adult migrnts pretending to be children so they could go to highschool and assault children.
therebel.media/syrian_bullies_investigation
>accused him of sexual assault.
But wheres the proofs. I just made an allegation you sexually assaulted me. My claim is as valid as theirs.

>it's because GOP stands for grabbers of pussy
Fuck, this is terrible. Do you have any idea how awkward and pathetic this sounds to native speakers of English?

they secretely love sand cock

they have been brainwashed and conditioned to never speak out against nonwhite men because that would be racist.

I'm done with muslims.

t. butthurt minimum wage cuck assmad at the world that ahmed and mohammed have made something of themselves in canada

Merkel has at least admitted she was wrong.
Granted it was probably just an effort to sway votes way from the AFD but it's more than Trudeau has done.

die Achmed.

fuck off you lying mudslime.

GET RAPED

LOL no way that's Israel. That's some Muslim proxying for sure.

I'm an exmuslim you faggot

Maritimes and ontario= sweden 2.0

No, you're a current, taqiyya practicing Muslim. Say "no muslim would be at a dance" is a total lie. Muslims can violate Sharia for all types of reasons, especially when in the Dar al-Harb

>taqiyya
go google what that is retard, only used by shias in history when being persecuted by sunnis

Muslim's wouldn't be at a dance, it's haram.

I have more reason to hate the religion than you and your ilk do but the hypocrisy and lack of education here on pol is paramount.

>Dar al harb
another concept you use incorrectly
kek

I'm reminded why pol is retarded once again.

the best way to know if a muslim is practicing taqquiah is to ask them to say mohammad is a false prophet.

>only used by shias in history when being persecuted by sunnis
Actually its practiced by any mudslime for any reason at all ever if they feel they need to .

Because your country is a shit hole and your diaspora are either smelly, rude cunts or useless old people that refuse to learn English.

muhammad is a pedophiliac warlord and by every definition a charlatan, his 'miracle' consists of him riding a donkey to the moon and splitting the moon in half, kek

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
In sunni islam, there are only 3 instances when a muslim is permitted to lie
>when you are held as a prisoner of war and told to reveal the location/info about your allies, you are permitted to lie
>you are permitted to lie to your wife/husband that you love them, to retain the integrity of the family unit until the kids are independent
>you can lie to two friends who are quarreling by telling both in private that the other wants to apologize

>smelly
I have only met maybe 3 out of hundreds of indians that didnt complely reek to the bone of strong curry. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Like their entire population just smells.

>muhammad is a pedophiliac warlord and by every definition a charlatan, his 'miracle' consists of him riding a donkey to the moon and splitting the moon in half, kek
There now we know hes practicing taqiah for sure.

>permitted to lie
>trust me im telling the truth about when you can lie im not lying
If you dont understant the prediciment you have put yourself in you probably never will.

You expect others to trust your word that you are not lyng when they have no reason to do so.

how the fuck am I practising taqiyya?

Saying he's a false prophet would imply that there have been valid prophets before, in my eyes, no prophet has even been sent by god because god doesn't exist

if you want me to say it, then Muhammad, the prophet of Islam is a false prophet (all other semitic bastard prophets are also false)

I have a feeling you're either trolling or legitimately retarded beyond belief

>Meanwhile

cbc.ca/news/politics/sales-tax-netflix-bell-rogers-digital-melanie-joly-bill-morneau-internet-1.3937955

>Saying he's a false prophet
by saying this you are admitting you practice taqqiah.

If you were an actual ex muslim you would have scoffed at my question and either laughed or ignored it for being so rediculous. But you didnt, so eager to prove you "weren't" a muslim you walked into quite an obvious trap. Taqqiah allows for even lying about muhammad after all.

you are literally retarded, I recommend you go read what taqiyyah means from scholarly islamic sources and not stormfront or wherever you got that junk from

>let me tell you about your former religion
yep I'm out, stay braindead pol

>islamic sources
>trust what muslims say about when muslims are allowed to lie about being muslim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fake news

First, sexual assaults happen all the time
Second, that source sounds shifty
Third, even if it did happen, these boys were likely around her age, and such incidents are common among teenagers specially

Lmao are you referring to bacha bazi? That's a pashtun thing not an Arab thing

How is someone supposed to converse with you if your brain is so much in deep type of shit that you don't have any arguments besides "TAQQIYAYAAAAHAYAYAYA1?1?"

>jordan
>shitty 3rd world country
>full of muslims
>implying you arent a mudslime too

Who did you have to rob to get internet access?

> such incidents are common among teenagers specially

You should be killed like the satanist you are

Look what country he lives in. Its actually likely that young girls are raped in the street near him all the time, of course he thinks its common.

Nice non-argument
Very intelligent I must say

religion of peace, why hurt us?

>non-argument
The fact you live in a literal 3rd world country called The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan that is 90% muslim isnt an argument against why you cant be trusted to have anything decent to say in a coversation about mudslimes?

fuck off faggot

1. I'm not satanist
2. Yes when a boy's testo is at its highest (after puberty) he generally gets horny often and may touch girls in inapporopriate places

Think about it this way: That one wouldn't have occurred.

See

>he generally gets horny often and may touch girls in inapporopriate places
Maybe in shitty 3rd world arab countries but in civilized countries this isnt supposed to happen and young boys are taught to control themselves.

Thx for further proving you live in a shithole

>then Muhammad, the prophet of Islam is a false prophet

I'll bet you never say that in public.
Especially down the mosque.