Is it degenerate to be a trap even if im still straight?

>I met a cute lesbian girl and i instantly got a crush on her
>I asked her what she thought of crossdressers
>She said that she liked them as long as they were cute.
>I asked her if i could be her maid trap
>She accepted and now im her submissive slave girl

Im the sub in the relationship but i live really happy and i can tell she loves me and she also wants to have a kid with me.
Is my relationship with her degenerate?

Yeah, but it's less degenerate than being a homo, so good job.

im stumped on the one hand ill be pissed if you dont have children, on the other i'll be pissed if you two reproduce.

i made out/grinded with a 16 year old at a night club this weekend

im 25

would have fucked her but she knew my younger cousin and her older sisters have a crush on me

rate my degeneracy

No, you are fucking faggot who again can't keep his fetishes to himself, kill yourself.

Yes you degenerate faggot

Sounds kinda nice man

eat shit kike

sage

Wow, that's a new concept I never even fucking considered; a trap who's actually fully into women. You've legit blown my mind, I literally never even considered that was even a possibility. Still, try to be the man in the relationship if you can. No matter how dominant a woman is, she's still a woman and by nature will enjoy being dommed by a man she likes.

At least take turns dominating each other so she can enjoy being the sub too.

You're more degenerate than OP, good job.

Better to be a trap in a heterosexual relationship than a sex-fueled maniac that wants to fuck any woman he can see.

kys sage

How is it degenerate if i still like girls?
Whats wrong with wanting to be a cute girl?

What do you degenerates have in common ?

This is a bait thread and I really wish mods would delete shit like this, because just elaborating about "degenracy" to solve a personal problem or to troll is not worthy of this board. Have a sage.

Didn't happen.

But I mean, he's still fucking a woman though, that's what throws things completely off for me. A crossdresser who still likes women. How the fuck do you even process that?

I just like looking cute and enjoy femininty

I prefer heterosexual relationships of any kind over homosexual assfuckery. What degeneracy!

It's still pretty degenerate to dress up like a girl.
But at least you're still straight and will probably reproduce, so good job on that.

He might be bi.
He might be just pretending
Or he might be so hormonally fucked that he can fuck anything.
Only your burger brain cant process that

Why would this be degenerate?

16 is legal pretty much everywhere except some states in the US.

Ah but hold on, do you fuck her or do you get fucked with a strap-on? It defeats the purpose if you're still getting railed, and honestly no need to even make the thread, you'd already know the answer.

I'll at least wait to see his answer to my above question.

I only like girls and other traps

Daily reminder to all of you that OP is masturbating to your answers right now

Making out with a girl and grinding on her is degenerate outside of marriage.

Age of consent isn't the issue, it's promiscuity.

Both

>cross dresses
>but still fucks a girl while doing so
I want to say you're gay but I honestly am not sure
This is an incredible issue that needs research

>and other traps
Well, I had high hopes you were something different, but it's pretty much game over right there. Shame, that would have truly been a first, a 100% heterosexual crossdresser.

Stop Justifying faggotry and start being man.

Nothing wrong at all as long you keep it in your own house and don't shove it in other peoples faces. Show a little shame.

If he at least fucked her without taking it up the ass I'd actually say whatever, but he admitted to to strap-on sex, and liking traps. So to answer his own question, yes. Maximum levels of degenerate.

You led me on OP.

shes gay and loves you and wants your kids?!

>is x redpilled/degenerate

He likes traps too and takes it up the ass from a strap-on, he's bi at the very least.

She just doesnt like regular men but she likes traps

There is a standard. When you fuck that up, you're a degenerate. You're on the same level as any child molesting freak or penis chopping fag.

On the day of the rope, you'll be swinging with the rest of them.

yeah, shes not a lesbian.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back to Sup Forums and stay there you 12 yo