Are hats like these red pilled or are they worn by people similar to fedora wearers?

Are hats like these red pilled or are they worn by people similar to fedora wearers?

self bump

that's a patrol cap, you hillbilly. i had to wear one in the army.

>fedoras are bad

back to tumblr, feminist shill.

what the fuck who is that

hehee i knew it was edited troled

>he wears fedoras he must be fat

your feminist shilling couldn't be more obvious. I am a bodybuilder supermodel biollionairre and I fucking love fedoras.

Hey man everyone I see wearing them is either fat or ugly as fuck.

because you're a cuck who hangs out with other cucks. now fuck off you feminist cuckold.

is that what you look like? no wonder you get cucked on a daily basis lmao

No OP, they are classy and gentlemanly. You should definitely wear one out to the mall arcade or the bowling alley.

All hats/head coverings are degenerate unless you're actually wearing them to protect yourself from the elements.

>clothing
>redpilled

fucking pleb nys

>pseudo uniform shit
>redpilled

disgusting underage newfag

Super legit. Goes awesome with a chain necklace and a shirt with flames on it.

goddamn newfags

Communist's fedora

Newfag detected

I didn't imply i wear them i just asked a question.

Only blond jeep driving milfs with butterfly tats and anime convention goers wear that shit. Buy pic related to get laid

What if your just wearing a yankees cap bc your lazy and don't want to have to gel your hair when you go to class?

I'd sport one of these, Holmes.

I do that sometimes too (not the Yankees though), but it's still degenerate. Being lazy is the epitome of degeneracy. We both need to man up and be presentable for class.

top kek

>Wearing hats

Balding low test beta nu-male faggots detected.

Is it degenerate for a bald person to wear a hat?

I do fuck all to my hair and I never wear hats.

You wear hats indoors during class? Rude.

No, that's an Eminem hat

Go to bed Professor Clarke. I know it's you

Not really comparable to fedoras - these have never really gone away, but were a east coast indie/metal scene thing from around 2000-2004. Now they make more or less the same statement as 8 balls, scary clowns, and wallet chains.

>red pilled hat
Sup Forums is becoming more and more moronic by the day. Cock sucking mods don't give a shit. OP is an imbecile

I'm not a professor. I just have some common sense and know wearing hats indoors is rude.

Jesus Christ. Hats? Fucking hats. For fucks sake.

;_;

>unironically saying moronic
>unironically saying imbecile
>unironically calling mods

I like my Jeepcap thank you very much.
I had a Bobbyflat before that.
Right now Im in between caps at the moment, since my hair has grown to Beegees density.

When I get back into caps, what does Sup Forums recommend?

I haven't had to walk a mile in your shoes user, so I don't want to judge you, but I think you would get more respect if you just owned your baldness. Don't (((they))) claim that bald men have higher testosterone levels?

Sometimes a hat is just a hat. Try not to wrack your brain over it.

Daily reminder there is nothing wrong with wearing fedoras

I bet half of you fedora hating faggots couldn't even look half as slick as our God Emperor here

This. Only excuse to wear a hat is if you are a balding low test faggot. Otherwise just comb your hair and be a normal person. You don't need an accessory for every part of your body.

>projecting namefag anime poster
if you ever went outside you would know the value of avoiding sun damage

Ultimate cuckery. (((Experts))) don't want people to go outside without sunscreen, it's not saaaafe. How convenient that now so many people are weak, flabby, and sedentary from not going outside enough.

Go back to le reddit! Dammit, you reddit normies bring down the collective IQ of this board by at least 25 points, I swear.

Dude at my work wears this and a vest every day. He reported me for calling out some niggers that weren't working.

I'm white as they come, but I spend a lot of my free time indawoods. By the end of the summer I'm tanned as fuck, but I pretty much never burn. Everyone should spend more time outside. The sun is life. The sun is everything.