What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2118303/donald-trump-us-election-2016-china-monkey-king/
cnn.com/election/results/states/nevada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wrong

Obama encouraged the niggers to nigger and it created the worst race relations this country has seen since slavery was abolished.

This.

I'm glad he did it though. It was like pulling back the curtain and showing normies how terrible niggers really are.

>wrong

People got tried of dems saying "diversity is our strength" over and over again.

Why was navada more left wing in 2016 as oppose to how right wing it was in 2008?

how did it all go so right?
oh yeah, i remember! americas monkey king fucked everything up, while chinas one predicted a golden age

thesun.co.uk/news/2118303/donald-trump-us-election-2016-china-monkey-king/

Fpbp

Dude weed

Feminism
Gynocentrism
Agendas pushed by a pro pc, LGBT community

Mostly feminism, which is just a new fascism.

Voter disenfranchisement and the Crosscheck program.

Fuck 'em, though. If they would rather bitch and whine about Russia being a bully than fairly straightforward voting processes and lose their precious black voter base, let them.

Kick out all the mexicans and see even more states turn red.

>created the worst race relations this country has seen since slavery was abolished

Are you dumb or just not old enough to have taken history class?

More California crazies

Las Vegas and Reno.

cnn.com/election/results/states/nevada

The more radical a group becomes the more radical and numerous it's opposition will become

>Wrong

Wrong.

NV is fucking bullshit.

It stopped being about equality and started being about kill whitey and take his stuff.

Ironic.

Political pendulum.

People get tired of the political party in power so they switch to the other every election season.

Another big one is the original and very talented jew media class got old and died. Their kids and replacements were mostly no clothed emperors. Bill Kristol.

>>Wrong
>Wrong.
Yup. It was all this asshole's fault.

Trump is a great speaker.

You kept trying to call me out and never once showed any interest in hearing me out. You called me racist, intolerant, omniphobic, and stupid. You were, are, and will most likely remain unable to admit that you were wrong. You were fooled. You were lied to and your gullibility, seasoned by your hunger for power, turned you into a snake and a shill. You didn't see it last month. You refused to see it last year or last election. You've been dreaming and it's past time to wake up. So, tired of you shit, I decided to give you a smack. Are you ready to stop your nonsense or would you like to see how far you can push it?

Obama's job growth actually was ass. Hundreds of whites list good paying jobs during the Great Recession. None of those good paying jobs came back.

Hence middle america woke up because they been ignored by the obama administration.

>believing anything you learn in history class is factual and not winner propaganda

>yfw your county is that lone blue county in western new york
JUST

no rahowa/helter skelter/dotr yet

Identity politics has torn the Left apart and forced white males to think of themselves as "white America"

fucked up , but the left created this.

No, it's because Hillary was a bad candidate. That's it. As charismatic as a sack of shit. If Obama ran for a third term he would have succeeded if we look at his approval ratings.

4.8℅ unemployment is full employment.

Hillary shit on us.

Nothing, she won the popular vote by millions

>Nothing, she won the popular vote by millions
And that won her honorable mention.

besttimeline

wth is wrong is Minnesota?

>4.8℅ unemployment is full employment
Uh, no. No it is not, Obamaleaf. Do you need to be BTFO again like you are every time you use your fucking keyboard?

Canada's importing foreigners by the shipload because whites don't work in your country anymore.

Cqlifornians and mexicans are raping tbe shit out of nevada

Liberal progressive laws dont help, they hurt people.
Obamacare made my insurance go through the roof, iran nuke deal will end up with a nume race in the middle east, his gay agenda has ruined countless lives, and his race baiting has got many people killed.

2010 that blue turned red

except that she didn't actually win the popular vote

Democratic identity politics left behind their history of supporting working class urban whites (especially union workers).

Trump came and picked them up and won the election in a landslide electorally.

Trump said himself: election was rigged

Dying fat fuck boomers wanted to stay relevant.

What happened?

The cop acted stupidly, that's what happened.

Navada

implying you can have equality when one group is objectively better

Exactly... there is no win to that.

someone make an edit of secret service dragging her away from the window

equal treatment before the law, not after the law.

>it created the worst race relations this country has seen since slavery was abolished.

I'd say the 60's were worse, but this is definitely the lowest it's been since then.

>2017

>still believing polling conducted by the media

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARIZONA WENT HALF BLUE FUCKING LEFISTS MEXICANS AND MUSLIMS HAVE TURNED THIS STATE INTO SHIT

>What went -wrong- right
MEMES.

FUCC I MEANT TO MAKE A FUNNY MEME WITH THE SLASH TROUGH

hillary is shit

spics

The left is intellectually bankrupt. Their entire political platform has been reduced to calling their opposition derogatory names. The Democrats think they can "racist! sexist! fascist!" their way into office and it simply doesn't work that way. I hope they keep it up, too: it's gonna cause a white enlightenment here in the US and possibly the world.

Somebody explain Utah.

Worst since slavery? No.

Worst in 50 years? Maybe

Worst in 30 years? For sure.

Mormons figured out Trump's the anti-christ

Mormons are too innocent and pure to vote tactically.

Mormons hated Trump

But not enough to fully vote Dem

Also that McMuffin guy garnered some votes

it's full of Swedes

Are the 1% of niggers in Maine all packed in the bottom blue counties?

Back to r/The_Donald

a bunch of them fell for the mcmuffin meme

>objectively better
I'm starting to see some blacks calling for a black ethno-state. I PRAY they get their wish so us race realists can give the world a giant "SEE? WE FUCKING TOLD YOU!"

No those are rich people who mostly moved up from other blue states.

Mormons. Love or hate them, they take Christianity seriously enough not to vote for a degenerate like Trump.

this is a result of trump specifically targeting the rust belt blue collar worker. He knew exactly what he was doing.

God bless our emperor

>ENTIRE AREA AROUND ATLANTA WENT HELLA BLUE THIS YEAR

>>still believing polling conducted by the media
This. Never forget.

kek you can't even see kentucky

South Dakota blue. Kek. SD is one of the longest running red states.

Is that minnesota map right? The rural areas are democrat and the urban areas are Republican?

Wut?

>Mornans
>Christian

Nevada, Minnesota, and Virginia went blue.

We'll turn them in 4 years though.

You're welcome for that.

Nothing. Dues vult.

it's congressional seats

It's surprising, typically the rural areas vote red for president anyway. The red on that map is from the large suburban area around the cities. A lot of northern Minnesota goes blue because of muh unions and the Indians but I thought some of it would be red. Could just be the dem candidates are better than the republicans. Remember it's a house map.

This map is wayyy off

Obama got fewer votes among city people but more among rural and suburban retards.

Hillary got more votes among city people but less among rural and suburban retards.

in 2014 when obama started encouraging black rioters and blaming white police, he really fucked up

> 1 post by the CTR faggot

the only thing wrong is there wasnt more red states.

If you're white, will you please get a job and an education so the brown people don't take your country over too? Do it for me. I know a lot of Canadians and I swear none of them have done shit with their lives and all they do is whine about chinks. It's unreal.