If america can drop a bomb on japan,why cant we drop a bomb on india

if america can drop a bomb on japan,why cant we drop a bomb on india

Because the Japanese retaliated by giving us anime and vidya. Indians will retaliate by dropping bombs on our streets.

we're like the zerg: bomb a million of us, there's always another billion left over

it would be more efficient to starve us

The only thing I'm seeing being dropped, is Pajeet dropping a log on that street.

That was a long time ago.

Nowadays people cry over civilian casualties.

Just shit and drop dead bodies into their sacred river.

They take cleanliness very seriously.

The massive tsunami of radioactive poo that would hit southwestern China would be seen as a declaration of war.

>Fallout poo

We don't want them to drop a "bomb" in retaliation.

the crater would unleash the poo demon who will destory the world

Because shit splatters.

There's no need, and even if there were, you'd need the right man for the job. He died 45 years ago.

you're already doing that yourselves tho.

not fast enough desu

kek, the river is worse than an average sewer (no corpses in a sewer) right now, nobody gives a fuck

poo in loo

Indians are nice, why do you want to bomb them?

serious answer...

imagine if india had us locked in a highly taxing war of attrition on the numerous islands in the south pacific and we were weighing that loss of life and the eventual land invasion with a quick but highly controversial end to the war...

i think we would nuke them then

Do you seriously want the world covered in radioactive fecal fallout?

Why would you bomb your cultural brothers of the world?

>implying pajeets can shit solid

>designated shitting streets

Want some breaking news? These people that shit them selves in the store are fat and possibly has spinal herniated disc due to their weight issues, which may cause uncontrolled defecation. Thei can shit them selves and will never know until someone will tell them, because they cant see their butt and cant feel it too.

I find this hilarious, "Sir you shat yourself"

Churchill already tried that remember

I agree, we need to dump a shitload of bombs on India.

Genius Mathematician from South of India. Collaborated with British Math Professors. His equations still in use in various fields.

Because poo would splash all over the world, causing a global shit age.

Bulgaria still on the map? :)

Because all of the world's call centers would go offline and it would be economic anarchy.