Fast food worker need to survive too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBOpk33VlSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone needs to survive you fucking white boy.

Go somewhere else

everyone gets overtime, its a fucking Federal law.

Why do liberals lie so blatantly and so shamelessly?

Sounds like somebody works part-time.

My company gives me sick days, OT pay, paid vacation, sick, and personal time, and health insurance. Also the company can give you awards if you do a really good job.

Feels great being a Privileged, White male.

She should have stopped sucking dicks while at school and gotten an education. Not my problem she can't pay her bills. It's her problem, now get the fuck out of my face with this shit, faggot.

>no sickdays or overtime

Yep, she's part-time

>over time
yes they do
>paid vacation
yes they do

Not getting overtime while working overtime is blatantly illegal, her story is already falling apart.

>She should have stopped sucking dicks while at school
Now now user, let's not be too hasty.
Many dicks are under-sucked at school already, you don't want to make a bad situation even worse for a generation of young men.

>this, I work 4-6 hour shifts and they aren't paying me overtime for it reeeee!
>its hard to live on 28 hours of work a week, but I can't handle more because im a fucking retarded disgusting fatbody who is almost guaranteed to have a shitty attitude about work

Wait - what about all the TV ads I see with empowered women raising kids on their own while "attending" the University of [geographic location rarely associated with higher learning] because no glass ceiling is going to stop them?

Is it possible that I'm being lied to about the unrealized potential of women? That they really are astonishing mediocrities who really do depend entirely on men for pretty much everything?

then quit
>not rocket surgery

do well in school. get uni degree. this isnt hard.
get good job. pay bills.
easy.
where I live the odds are against me even more to find decent educated employment.
if you cant do this then you deserve to have troubles.

also forgot
5/10

>everyone gets overtime, its a fucking Federal law.
>Why do liberals lie so blatantly and so shamelessly?

Because they just got fucking BTFO and they wont stop crying

Shes a burger flipper

Shoot the fucking owner of the company, and the next president who scrambled up the pile of corpses might think more seriously about treating the employees better.

For fucks sakes we are 100 million gun owners with over 300 million guns.

Do fucking work and shoot the mad bastard in the fucking head. Stop demanding someone else do it for you.

You are an American, start acting like it. War fucking works, killing fucking works. My three combat deployments to Iraq taught me that.

Checked.

fast food ain't that bad.

>have a trade position, not a great one but I'm proud of my work and I enjoy having specialized knowledge
>these cunts want to get closer and closer to my normal wages because they couldn't put in the time to learn a trade and because customer service is really hard
It really pisses me off because I deal with people in their own home plus linework in and around their homes and they still bitch that I don't know what it's like to do retail or food service.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBOpk33VlSg

let the bodies hit the floor!

>fast food ain't that bad.
i don't eat it that much
in and out is kinda dank every now and again

We get those commercials here. There for vocational schools advertising during daytime and while shitty sitcom reruns are on. They mostly push their nursing programs even though they have other trades b I guess single moms aren't interested in HVAC, electric, or anything that makes they sweat

I feel bad for women like this. Just think, if feminism never took off the way it did, she'd be some ugly dude's ugly wife, at home all day taking care of the kids, living a fulfilling and useful life.

But now thanks to feminism she's flipping burgers for pennies and gearing up for the long haul to die alone.

I've had a lot of jobs. This one guy just called up the bank and ordered a million dollars one time.

>We get those commercials here. There for vocational schools advertising during daytime and while shitty sitcom reruns are on. They mostly push their nursing programs even though they have other trades b I guess single moms aren't interested in HVAC, electric, or anything that makes they sweat

then they may actually have to pull a full shift

>that sharp, dry jap banter

Stop being a fat bitch and you'll have fewer healthcare bills. You'll also save money on food.
>b-b-but I work hard!
Not hard enough to break a sweat, apparently.

GET A SECOND JOB

>there are people on zuckbook who will share this unironically
We need a fundamental change
This slow suicide is not acceptable

America is so rich even out poor are fatties.

part timers dont get all that
and the reason her economic status is so poor was due to the outgoing nigger

>America is so rich even out poor are fatties.

We feed the poor strange things here

>that afro nigger with his head up just staring at her in disbelief
This picture is fucking great

I'm kind of digging hefty Megan...

I might have a side job she can handle but she has t wear that hat while she does it

>and gearing up for the long haul to die alone.

Oh god I don't like this get given his recent divorce :'(

Poor girl she's practically starving to death.

She got fired for sure

I work at Qdoba, owned by the same people as Hardee's. I started at minimum wage and got $2 in raises in the first 6 moths because I'm not a lazy fuck like the other employee's.
Also
>No sick days
wrong
>No overtime pay
wrong
>No vacation days
wrong
>No healthcare
True, until you become salaried

>inb4 shit job, I'm studying engineering and I work there at nights

What is this mythical hardee's and why do they use Carls jr's smile star?

Stop working at hardees and get a real job.

Part timers. Thank Obama and his Obamacare for incentivizing companies to cut worker hours and cut benefits and be perfectly protected and legal doing so.

#ThanksObama

These jobs weren't meant for adults to make a career out of. Not a cook or server at least. They were designed for highschool kids and the unskilled to get their foot in the door - to give them some experience working so that they can in a few years apply for a different job.

Get a better job. You know one that isn't for teenagers

You'd be surprised how many places cuck their employees out of their overtime. I've had to turn in 2 of my past employers into the labor board for doing it to me. Employers think they can get away with anything if you let them.

They don't 'design' those jobs to help out high school kids you moron, the jobs exist because they're jobs that the company needs done in order to exist.

Fucking hell how can anyone even be this irrational ?

Most American women get worthless degrees from Uni, and end up owing the US government (as the only allowed student loan lender--- other than 1 single bank which is allowed for "competition" and because so many US Congresscritters own large amount of stocks in it) large sums of money. Since men aren't marrying women anymore, they no longer can do what their mothers did--- and marry a guy so he could pay off her student debt. With a worthless degree in Gender Studies, they end up working at entry level jobs--- and Obamacare made companies cut them to part time where they get no bennies, little to no sick/personal time, and no OT because they never work over 40 hours in a week.

Going to uni is only good if you get a degree in something that is actually in demand.

Maybe put down that fucking cell phone while you're at work?

good catch manager-user

he got divorced?

>struggle to pay bills
>is obese
Why is this considered ok in america?

FIRED
I
R
E
D

>and Obamacare made companies cut them to part time where they get no bennies, little to no sick/personal time, and no OT because they never work over 40 hours in a week.
This was fucking brilliant though, now you got people flipping burgers part time at 3 different places so now you have created more then 2 jobs where there previously was none.

>mfw working fast food right now
>mfw I get put of drive through and cashier exclusively because Im the only one who can speak clear and perfect englisb
>mfw have the people working there are abuelas or loud and annoying manlet beans

I'm only working till the Spring Semesters gets started, gonna save up my sweet sweet GI-bux while I go.

This bitch is crazy if she thinks fast food is a viable career, fucking illegals and high school kids can do those jobs

she works at a fast food joint you . plus Conservashits in America vote against their own economic interests

>get a uni degree
there are plenty of fast food workers with college degrees these days

With all that fat, you'll survive months without food.

>pottery barn kids

why???

large sector of Americans ( conservashits) vote against their own economic interests because of years of watching faux news

>Conservashits in America vote against their own economic interests
Yeah because a fast food worker benefits from unchecked immigration of unskilled laborers and outsourcing of low skill jobs. Seriously what the fuck is the basis of that argument these days? I can see it being somewhat valid during the Bush years, but with the Democrats being openly pro-Illegal and pro-outsourcing I don't see how you could say that with a straight face.

Highly caloric lowly nutritional food is far cheaper than the other way around here.

Maybe if fatty spent less money on chocolate she would have more money.

Fuck off mongoloid.

>Highly caloric lowly nutritional food is far cheaper than the other way around here.
No it isn't.

stop shitting out a litter of nigglets, raising them as a single mom, and still expecting to have a new iphone and a sports package on your cable maybe.

DIE