#LIVE: This is the scene outside Trump's hotel in Washington, D.C. after a man tried to set himself on fire...

>#LIVE: This is the scene outside Trump's hotel in Washington, D.C. after a man tried to set himself on fire. We are working to get more information.

The fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQTsCiguHc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Lap13iEg_c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares?

>tried

what a fucking faggot, typical left, all talk but when its time to act, they coward out. I bet he didnt even really catch fire.

witness the power of my digits you fucken shills

no

its gonna be fun. police estimate 700k-900k people showing up to the inauguration

Just another Soros pawn, it takes two to tango

here, this is how its done
faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQTsCiguHc

I am 95% sure no real disturbance is going to occur, to many Trump fans.

+ the bikers and all the police which is going to be wanting to crack some anarchofaggot skull

youtube.com/watch?v=0Lap13iEg_c

Many such cases!

Is there a way we can convince all libtards to do this?

>pouring gas on them and lighting'em up.

Fuck guys what's going to happen at the inauguration? Will there be riots? Lots of fights between liberals and Trump supporters? Should we be scared?

LOL

HE GOT

(((FIRED)))

>tried

Low energy

The intellegent left
The sane and tolerant left
Really makes you think

FIRE

These liberals can't even self-immolate right

Okay, so lemme get this right. All this anti-trump protesting and setting themselves on fire and all round pissing and moaning and whining and crying ISN'T based on any peoples being persecuted or mistreated or actions or policies that Mr. Trump has set?

It's just all based on feelings? Because they dislike him. Is that correct?

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Murrca's colon cleansing by itself already

We live in a golden age

Maybe a large amount of these dis-eased mutants will kill themselves over unbased fears.

We need to convince more of them to die in a fire. Can meme magic accomplish this?

How do We get them all to ligt themselves on fire in the same time?

>Fuck guys what's going to happen at the inauguration?

i seriously think there's going to be an assassination attempt.

the left was screaming at trump for inciting violence when they are the ones doing it and to make matters worse, they don't even realize it.

some are even calling for the death of trump on twitter with no repercussions.

>#burnforbernie

Blood on the mods' hands for banning fire safety threads.

Maybe a self-immolation instructable?

this is what happens when you dont ffollow fire safety

A leftist setting himself on fire.
Time for the american spring just like we had the sandnigger spring

Feel Le Bern XDDDDDDDDDDDD

One less Democrat.

Good.

Natural selection in action

>It's just all based on feelings? Because they dislike him. Is that correct?
Yes.

Hopefully mass suicide

>So You're in a Burn Ward and You Need Skin Grafts over 60% of Your Body, Here's How Bernie Can Still Win

>terror attack on trump supporters, 200 dead
>trump blames Secret Service for sucking ass
>forms personal guard
>transforms into paramilitary

JUST

this

if only we were allowed to discuss fire safety this tradgedy would never have happened :(

Thanks Drumpfocare. I really like tax cuts with this. What the fuck is "moni"?

Anti-Trump is code for Anti-Safety

It was an act of protest and he intentionally survived.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html

what a bitch. if you gonna set yourself on fire in protest at least have the balls to see it through

Yep

Its becoming disturbing, the extreme left has whiped itself into such a fury I would say its not out of line to call it mass hysteria.

go talk to some lefties they are absolutely convinced Trump is some kind of crazy dictator trying to kill us all, they are literally cutting themselves off from friends and family over it..

Its sad and quite disturbing how the far left is losing its mind.

Welp! That's my queue to leave, I'll see your charcoaled self tomorrow!

>intentionally survived.
So he half assed it. Typical.

The beacon is lit. The God-Emperor calls for help.

I read that as

>the bacon is lit

while imaging a fat feminazi on fire, and it made me cackle aloud with considerable gusto.

This.

>man TRIED to set himself on fire

Just how much of an incompetent cuck do you need to be to not even be able to light a fucking fire? CAVEMEN could light fires.

>can't even kill yourself

why are numales so useless

Never underestimate sjw probably he just realised fire burnt and wasn't nice plus what's the point of likes and up votes if you're not alive to bank them (up votes and likes are convertible to shekels)

Have we started the fire?

they expect one of us in the starbucks, sibling

That guy takes politics way too seriously.

>tried to set himself on fire
Fucking useless nigger

is this the new form of SJW protest?

any way we can meme this into existence?
>unite and ignite

>Inauguration immolation
>Butthurt is reaching cataclysmic levels

how about...
>SELF IMMOLATION TO FIGHT FOR IMMIGRATION

>unite and ignite
top kek, if this actually caught on I'd be lmao for weeks. I will commence shit posting as soon as possible

>700k people
top kek my dude

That is fucking weak as shit. Typical lefty. Light him up again, but good, and roast marshmellows over him.

This.
I fear for his life, I'm literally shaking at the thought of him dying because of some retards who don't understand that they've been brainwashed.

>impeach is a must it's time to combust!

>burst into flame because Trump is to blame!

>Self ignite because you hate the alt-right

>you gotta fight bum bum
>for your right bum bum
>to ignite!

The dude must have seen this old footage and thought 'Well it can't hurt so bad if that guy sat still for it'

Stupid hippies can't even self-immolate properly.

>It was an act of protest and he intentionally survived.
Faggot hippies can't even into combustion, yet want to import more sandniggers. What a time to be alive

"Hey Mister. You had only one task to complete this week and it turned out to be a catastrophe. You didn't even set yourself on fire properly OR attract the necessary attention you were hoping for."

"You're FIRED"

>combustion for the constitution