I wish that i could turn back time

Because now the white guilt is all mine, i can't live without the trust from Sup Forums which i love.

I know we can't forget the 6 gorillion.

But we can't also forget love and pride in the white race.

And because of that, it's fucking killing me inside Sup Forums.

In my heart i know that i can never be a nazi again like my grandfather did.

My country lost everything, everything of value and tradition.
Everything that matters to me, matters to you too Sup Forums.

But in the end, let's not lie to ourselves here, all of this returns to nothing.
Our movement and meme magick will just keep rolling down further and further down the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFhdRFHCs_s
youtu.be/UX_l2InVI5c
youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you need some inspiration
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFhdRFHCs_s

>feeling anything other than massive pride and smugness when people bring up white guilt/privilege

fag

youtu.be/UX_l2InVI5c

maybe then we will finally get an answer to the oldest question of them all

German courts just ruled that Neo-Nazis are not a thread to democracy and Mein Kempf is a best seller in Germany right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

Just become a nazi and gass the kikes....simple shit really,no kikes no guilt,no struggle.

>we will finally get an answer to the oldest question of them all
are jews human ?

good ol gobbler, wish i could find my purpose like he did.

If someone like uncle addi rised up right now i would literally go full autistic propaganda 24/7 rage mode like he did.

I didn't needto feel that right now.

The specter of defeat. It can affect generations like this. Sick to see. This german really feels as though the holocaust was unique. All of human history has so much worse. The propaganda is real to him, though. As jews laugh at his country now being raped and call opposition to it nazism.

>tfw

You are hurting me

Are mongol souls burdened by this level of shame at chinese boilt alive in giant pots? Do north africans feel shame at how all the barbary slaves were murdered at the end?

Come to Brazil

Survive

Sweat the guilt

it's not about being a Nazi, Spartan or Norseman again. We're white Europeans. We have the genetic material to become better than the past, the failed and the scripted. We have a chance to refine Nat Soc, the Republic and Folklore of the ancients. It's not about looking to imitate what functioned in the past but rather advance on it's core principles. We have an opportunity today that most do not. The populous that desires a rebirth from the same mother.
Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

Anyone else really believe Hitler did nothing wrong? He was the one meant to save this world. He is our Illidan.

I know you guys get a lot of shit but honestly Germany was the most based country in history. Your war against Jewry will never be forgotten.

the last 2 minutes is hypnotizing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

Why did they kill the innocent ones though? Why not only the ones in power?

bump

(((they))) were asked nicely to leave, had 20 years to flee after Nat Soc took control of the government . Never forget who declared war first (pic)
all of the deaths occured at the end of a devastating war where food was being rationed for everyone. the jews just got less food because the allies bombed the roads, rails and other supply lines.

Wow they really had 20 years to flee? I had no idea of that. It always sounds like they had no time at all to get out.

they didn't start getting rounded up until the end of the war 1943 when the Germans needed to secure moral support without having (((them))) spying and sabotaging he war effort .. Nat Soc started running as political party in the 1920s .. and the rhetoric was well known
this video explains how everything started and happened. It's long but informative (you can skip through the first few minutes)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

the Bolsheviks were jews (study what they did to Russia)
read about the Weimar years in Germany.

To the good old days, when our mama's sang us to sleep.