Why is Burgerland so cucked in sports?

13% (or 6.5%) make up roughly 70% of the major sports teams

Too many white players in a team = get accused of racism (literally what did they mean by this)

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine you import a bunch of niggers from Africa, then breed them for 200 years so that only the biggest fastest strongest and dumbest niggers get to pass on their traits. You think that might have something to do with it?

But they have niggers in Europe.. they aren't making up 70% of teams

>13% (or 6.5%) make up roughly 70% of the major sports teams

Speed is important in Basketball(along with jumping) and Football.

>Too many white players in a team = get accused of racism (literally what did they mean by this)

Who said this? I mean you can probably find some faggot example but this isn't being talked about in mass.

Niggers are good at endurance running and most of the NFL is owned by Jews as well as the NBA.

The Timberwolves got accused of being 'too white' also the Patriots constantly get shit on for being 'too white'

Because we're dumb.

Also, sports is ruining public schools as well as private and public universities.

I was recently reading about a town in texas that set aside 14 million to help their hospital... but "accidentally" spent it upgrading their high school football stadium (which in total costed 40 million after that addition).

If you look up the highest paid public employee in each state, it's always a basketball or football coach at a public university.

> Pay coaches 10 million a season

> Can't pay players in the interests of 'parity'

what did they mean by this

White people are 60% of MLB and I'm sure a lot more make up NHL teams.

They are in France.

>arguably best player in the NFL today is white
>best players are mostly white
>most best qb's are white
>most best coaches are white

>only thing niggers have on white people in football is "HURRR DURRR ony faggot crackers can be kickers"

Niggers are fillers in sports, a tool for the white man if you will, so shut the fuck up mayne.

Who the fuck cares about the Timberwolves and I have never heard anyone say that about the Patriots

When was the last time you saw a good RB or receiver that was white?

Because theyre fucking fat.

The school/university/tax money is not used to pay college coaches.

>get accused of racism
you figured out

when america learns a team of whites is inherently superior, the nigger worship cult dies.

they must maintain the illusion by destroying white youth development and crying racism

Some poor niggers work extremely hard from the time they learn to walk at becoming good at basketball or football, as their family sees it as the only way out of the complete poverty they are in.

Plus, it keeps the kids busy, so they usually skip dropping out of school, joining a gang, or becoming a drug addict.

Where teams in the US get in trouble is not having enough black couches and staff. Playerwise, no one, particularly not the blacks, wants "quotas" on the actual players, but they damn sure want quotas on coach and staff. That's where you hear all the talks about being "too white" comes in at.

I'm a eurocuck that enjoys football a lot. And I love the Patriots.

But no one ever said Patriots are too white...

Only thing that "people hate" as far as I know is alleged Patriots scams.

Which is bullshit.

I'm a nfl noob...but gronkoswski or Edelman?

Fuck replied wrong post. This one.

You are correct, but I was reviewing the NFL as a whole, and while it is true that the organization is owned by kikes, what OP said about niggers just ain't true.

Niggers are the brawn and whites are the brains.

And I'm just fine with that and you should be also.

this.

nigs are expendable and play the shittiest positions

RBs are mules, no one with a brain would ever play that position. WR is a little better, there's guys like nelson, beasley, and the jew manlet on the pats

You didn't breed strong ones. We did and our work was harder then your work. 90% of White Americans were farmers who were by today's definition business owners.

If they're good, they are getting 120 grand worth of payback. They don't need to be making more then that, fuck off. If anything that money should be used more to pay the teachers instead of all the money going to board members. Over the last 30 or 40 years, the tuition has gone up more then 1,000 %. Instead of them giving that to teachers, they make up positions on the board to hand their friends 200 grand a year.

Fair play on hockey, their still over-represented as fuck in Basketball & NFL.

Doesn't take a genius to work out most QB's are white, why the fuck is there literally not 1 single white Corner in the league tho?

> no one with a brain would ever play that position

Zach Zenner is probably smarter than every other nigger that plays RB in the league

Probably the same reason other countries are, wouldn't you think?

Its called steroids nigga

All the patriots receivers

Jordy Nelson on Green bay

Travis Kelcey on Chiefs

Whitten on Cowboys

If we're counting TE's as receivers then most of them? Because a good chunk of them are.

Gronk, Eifert, Kelce, Olsen, Brate etc

Blacks on average are faster due to a different physiology which includes longer limb-body ratio to allow longer strides, longer, smaller calves and Achilles tendon which transmit elastic energy to the ground more quickly and efficiently, and more Type II-X muscle fibers as a proportion of muscle composition which produce more powerful and quick energetic bursts than other muscle fiber types.

This means that statistically, on average, in terms of desired athletic attributes one would expect from certain sports positions like point guard, cornerback, etc., that blacks are possibly a standard deviation or so above whites on average in how well they are perceived to perform said task. This means that at the elite, extremely high level of performance, which the NFL perfectly exemplifies, blacks will statistically dominate so much so over whites and be so much more numerous as to give whites essentially no representation.

Not to mention the fact that defense intensifies this proclivity and advantage of blacks even more by focusing more purely on athleticism since defensive positions aren't 'skill' positions and can't really be learned or trained all that much compared to most offensive positions, they're essentially just reading and reacting quickly based off of your athletic ability and instincts. You can train to mirror receivers and what not but you don't need to memorize a complicated route package or anything.

They are underrepresented in 2 of the 4 major sports here. Hockey and baseball(slighty). It's probably a cultural thing in basketball and a a function of bad parenting leaving the only thing they excel at being their first choice. Sports isn't the military, but in some ways it functions like it for lost youth.

Using blacks for physical labor is a time honored American tradition.

africans aren't strong. they're good at running, that's why they do well at those sports.

Not a sport.

That's a lie & you know it's a lie

The big over representation in hockey is those born in February or some other month. It's because leafs take it super serious with their youth camps, and the oldest allowed during that year and age group do better, and are therefore incentives to keep playing/ train more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue

Just being an American/ having some fun. Check out where our professional soccer league is compared to the big 4 though.

What the fuck else are we going to do with outdated farm equipment if it's not longer "ethical" to use them for planting and picking crops?

Aren't they used as breeding stock in places like Cucklifornia?

I wonder where college American football, minor league baseball, and other popular sporting events like the world cup and Olympics would rank. Even those Nippon high school baseball tournaments have to rake in money for the media. So unpaid major sports leagues and worldwide sporting events.

There is nothing wrong with using niggers to entertain yourself.

French flair

Minor league baseball is in there...probably leaving out the operators of the stadiums, cause they're run by third parties, or maybe i'm retarted. My local low A team drew 574,830 last year....

This is also why the most intelligent positions are manned by white people, or the most exceptional blacks.

Free Safety, Middle Linebacker, Tight End, Guards, Centers, Quarterbacks, and Defensive End (Line) are all positions that white people excel at because being intelligent at the position is almost as important as being strong or fast.

White people can also make excellent Wide Receivers, but need to focus on being in sync with their Quarterback and perfecting their routes/game analysis. White people are also good at Running Back, though rarely get the opportunity due to (what I believe) is the NFL's poor attribution to the importance of the position. Running Back, generally, could be played by anyone provided your Offensive Line is capable of blocking - if a team spent all its Running Back money on a great Offensive Line, and jewed on a Running Back, they'd have an excellent running game. Few players are the exception to this rule, and Ezekiel Elliot isn't one of them. David Johnson is one that comes to mind, but I wouldn't blow the salary cap on him.

White people are generally never going to be good at Cornerback because defense, in its nature, is reactionary. The 'great' corners are obviously practiced in their skills, but rely heavily on raw athleticism as well.

Baseball is an incredibly mentally exhausting sport where each pitch, pitch count, pitch placement, batter, runners, outs, score, etc, effect your positioning and mindset for each and every play. Being out of position is the difference between a ball making the gap or making an out, and rarely does raw athletic talent cover for a complete lack of mental preparedness. While at-bat, the time required to make the cognitive decision of recognizing the type of pitch and predicting its location while simultaneously putting the barrel on the ball is minuscule.

I think black people would be good at Hockey, personally, it's just not a sport they play because it's very expensive.

I made this pic user, you can't use it against me.

Prove your Frenchness, Griezmann or Payet?