If Trump really disbands NATO, Germany will have no choice but to get its own nukes

If Trump really disbands NATO, Germany will have no choice but to get its own nukes.

UK is not interested in keeping Germany under its nuclear umbrella, and France doesn't have enough nukes to extend their umbrella to us.

Why would a Germany armed with nukes be in anyone's interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_reactors#Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
amazon.co.uk/Thermonuclear-War-Herman-Kahn/dp/141280664X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Muslim nations should be allowed to have nukes

FPBP
seriously Hans, unless you fourth reich now, fuck off

>No Muslim nations should be allowed to have nukes

Agreed.

Germany is disbanding itself so who care.

And no, a semi muslim nation that is in the precipice of civil war should not have nukes.

UK leaving the EU didn't disband it. Trump is talking about pulling out of NATO, he can't disband something the US is just a part of.

Stupid thread, Ahmed. Go read up on what you're talking about because you're bass ackwards.

we don't fucking care we are busy making america great again fuck the EU, fix your own shit.

You have failed to address this point:

>UK is not interested in keeping Germany under its nuclear umbrella, and France doesn't have enough nukes to extend their umbrella to us.

Germany will be forced to get its own nukes, this would be the inevitable outcome of disbanding NATO.

>"NATO is obsolete." -- Trump

germany does not even have nuclear power plants, where in the world will it get nukes?

>germany does not even have nuclear power plants

This is a lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_reactors#Germany

How the fuck does your tiny lib mind jump to this conclusion?

so creative the right brain, try using the logical side next time.

hes not trying to disband nato, hes reminding you whats at stake if you refuse to pay for our protection.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_reactors#Germany
They will all be shut down in 2021 latest. And no new ones being "built" show any activity.

You will probably have to ask Pakistan to get your nukes, germany.

>hes not trying to disband nato

>"NATO is obsolete." -- Trump

So you admit your first post was wrong. Thank you.

Krauts should literally never be given nukes

I did. I presumed germany had shut them all down after Mutti bent to the greens will. I did not know there were some that will remain operational for a few more years.

Yeah cause poorfags won't fucking pay their share.

>and France doesn't have enough nukes to extend their umbrella to us.
protect you from who? france has enough nukes for anyone but the usa, and frankly, I'm for a U.S. conquest of germanistan

Trump can't disband NATO... the only thing he could do is have the US leave it, but NATO would still exist.

>You have failed to address this point:
Because you're retarded and wrong, i just though that was obvious. France has more then enough nukes to fuck up Russia.

I don't even know why people defend this shit, especially western European countries like Germany. They spend all that money on gibs for jihadist and they can't even afford their military? They signed an agreement, they didn't live up to it and now they are being pressured and then they start to cry about Trump

Fucking retards

I addressed your point, Ahmed.
If trump pulls the US out of NATO, it doesn't disband it.

Why does germoney NEED nukes? Planning on destroying infidels, Ahmed?

Germany can't even have nuclear power anymore you will never get weapons.

> UK is not interested in keeping Germany under its nuclear umbrella, and France doesn't have enough nukes to extend their umbrella to us.

The UK has less nukes than France, so if France doesn't have enough (they do), then the UK doesn't have enough (they do).

>Why does germoney NEED nukes?

1) Putin's aggression. It is obvious that Trump wants to disband NATO as a favor to Putin for hacking the U.S election and getting Trump elected. This way, NATO won't be standing in Putin's way when he does to the rest of Eastern Europe what he did to Ukraine. Our Polish friends have been nervous about Putin's expansionist dreams for years now, and Putin invading Poland is not in our interest.

2) The Brits are getting increasingly desperate over their Brexit strategy. It is clear that Germany won't budge on their stance on Britain's post-Brexit access to the single market, and we need nukes just to be ready when Brits start anything funny.

Real question is how many of those nukes are modern and how many are old as fuck with a comparatively low payload

You REALLY think Britain will nuke you? Really? Like you get out of bed and that's a concern of yours? Were you born this retarded or do you have to work on it?

if NATO dissolves then Germany, Poland, etc developing nukes will be the ONLY way to protect their sovereignty from Russia.

Better start building the bombs now, Trump's being sworn in in just a few days, and right now you have your pants down and are about to get cucked to Russia.

I especially feel bad for Poland and the Baltics, they've spent pretty much all the last 200 years being conquered by someone.

Get fucked Hans
You should have invested in nuclear instead of crying after Fukushima
>mein Ökologie

A cornered animal is a dangerous animal. It is unpredictable. Better to be safe than sorry.
Precisely.

I dont see Poland building nukes.
I dont see it.

Jokers who voted twice for Hitler don't get to have nukes

No one trusts Germany

France has more nukes then the uk!
Last time I check uk=300 France 350 or something Aline them lines, anyhow you only really need 10 to totally fuck any country up

CBS EXPOSES PIZZAGATE
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

>I dont see Poland building nukes.

You don't have to. We will take care of you and protect you from Putin by extending our nuclear umbrella over Poland.

you have won the internet today sir

Took the words right out of my key strokes. Thanks. Time to hide this LARP thread. Ahmed is the picture of bona fide scitzo.

Neither should spics but we still allow you to keep them

because in 50 years germany will be a muslim majority nation and a nuclear capable muslim country is the perfect pretext for america to invade europe and start the cleansing of ethnic cuckolds

>350

You can also mention that French nukes are all last gen, unlike Russian ones, and that we have far more than that the official stats say, anyway, we should give them to Catholic Poland to allow it to extend his dominion over Eastern Europe and form a Polish Catholic Empire.

The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation is pretty useless if the US pulls out.

There'd just be Canada left across the Atlantic and they have nowhere near the military might of the US.

If Trump pulls out, NATO ceases to exist.

In 50 years America will be replaced by a Mormon Theocracy in the North, and Mexico in the south.

>No Muslim nations should be allowed to have nukes

FPBP

Trump isn't going to disband NATo, stop being such a faggot.
Getting the other members to actually pay up is a good thing.
Boot out anyone who doesn't take it seriously.

We are doing fine tyrone better look at your problems

Are nukes really a deterrent anymore? You do know the USA has technology that can completely knock your power and infrastructure offline eliminating your ability to even launch nukes if you wanted to.

We've shot ourselves in both feet and now seem to be insistent on cutting off our own arms.

We won't nuke you though, there won't be war within western European states again.

That is unless the far right gets in and fucks it all up again.

It beggars belief that Alternative für Deutschland and Pegida even exist in Germany today.

Seriously, people will look back in 10-15 years and say, "what were you thinking? Didn't you remember what happened the last time?"

But we're all doing it.

And all that rubbish about taking back control from Europe, only to have the steering wheel directly to Donald?! The UK is populated by idiots.

China India and Pakistan are the only ones keeping their nukes up to date

They are also the ones most likely to kick off a Nuclear war with each other though

Israel probably has their pretty up to date. I imagine the bulk of the US and Russian stock are old as fuck with maybe a couple hundred modern.

Wonder how much effort and time it'd actually take to get all the ones in storage operational

>Hispanics
>Tyrone
holy fuck you're stupid
at least Mexicans are Christians

3/10

The joke doesn't work leaf because people like picking on Germany more here and the US has a general problem with there being too many minorities.

>too many minorities.

That includes whites.

Who needs nukes?

>Germany thinks there's too many whites
Not even remotely surprised.

No, my point is whites are a minority in America now.

That was the joke, you fucking kraut. Besides, what then are you saying? That everyone in America is a minority? Great conclusion.

OP is a 12 year old fag
>as a favor for Putin hacking the elections hes disbanding NATO
Toplol

Gangs. Latinos. Niggers. Ghettos. ...america. making fun about germany is just a meme. To feel better.

>american humor

When will humorlets learn

K. That still doesn't make the first post not best post.

>humorlets
Ironic

As i said. It makes americans feel better.

I guess that's why other countries laugh at joke, to make us feel better as well, not that they aren't also laughing at you? I love that we have so much influence, then.

Kek.

Even Greece pays their own way and they don't even have any money!

All the influence you have is shitposting...spreading the maga meme. Cucks laughing at cucks just for the feeling. It is so childish

Good to know your dear leaders policies helped it make it happen. Let's cross our fingers and hope France leaves next!

You still dont get it. Pointing at me. A nation full of niggers. Latinos. Gangs and drugs telling me i fucked up because of refugees. Are you tellung me your leaders arent responsible for all the human garbage in YOUR country?
So what are you trying to accomplish here? Tell me

Explaining how one joke is funny and the other isn't. You seem really busted up by this.

GL for convincing Germans to own nuclear weapons
Also, don't underestimate the cost of a nuclear arsenal
I'm in favor of Germany owning nuclear weapons BTW

I am all good. Maybe you learned something

true

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT
THEY PULL ME BACK IN

I learned that Germans can't handle the banter and seem to have accepted that they're destroying Europe.

Keep in mind that by this logic, Poland can look down upon you Germans and your population demographics, and if things keep going on as it is, it's going to get much, much worse.

theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht

What's your reasoning or justification? If Germany or the EU got invaded that would be very bad for the UK. The UK will remain part of the EU mutual defense pact.

You dumbass Hans.

>UK is not interested

Yes we are, if only to keep you from chimping out for a THIRD TIME.

> France doesn't have enough

The French stockpile is some 400 warheads, including SLBMs for deterrence and air dropped variable yield bombs. The British stockpile is~190 warheads and consists entirely of SLBMs. It is retaliatory only, and only usable against counter value targets (which is pointless anyway). We have no nuclear bunker busters, so we can't threaten pre emptive counter force, and we have no tactical warheads, so if we are losing conventionally our weapons would only invite retaliation and remain totally useless.

If you want nukes, do some reading first.

amazon.co.uk/Thermonuclear-War-Herman-Kahn/dp/141280664X

And remember, every nuclear nation fought you deutschbags, if you think say for example ISRAEL I'd gonna let you have them lying down I don't know what you're smoking.

Hoping you do and then one of those underground Nazi groups that your government seems to be worried about takes power by force.

Philistine.

Italy should fucking get nukes and promote a god damn baby boom along with an international repatriation of foreign descendants.

Because the left decided to let in the entire third world and now they're under a massive rape and crime crisis with sprinkled in horrific terrorist attacks in a formally safe and prosperous country? You can't understand people reacting to this?

>implying merkel would spend a cent on that shit, instead of more cultural enrichment.

As bad as in america? Cuz i dont want my boss to be chinese. My president to be a nigger and my neighbor to be mexican. And my children shot dead at school

nukes are EVIL!!!!

THERE CAN BE NO PEACE WITH NUKES!!!!

It's not, but Germany is cucked with immigrants. We will reach out to a number of European countries later this year and early next. In the mean time fix your cuck problem we're reshaping the world

Yeah, you should totally make some nukes for all the mohammads taking over your country.

This. Also fuck pakistan.

>As bad as in america?
Apparently. Keep in mind a mudslime is worth like three or five niggers.

Yes there can, if u use it to nuke mecca

And how many mexicans?

> I'm a massive faggot that doesn't understand how the non proliferation of nuclear weapons treaty works
Fuck off op there isn't a country left in earth in the west that will be able to create nukes without being sanctioned into the Stone Age.
The only way you're getting nukes is by ending up like North Korea

Yeah, it is better to have population replaced by third world invaders, your daughters and wife raped and force this policy to all the other european nations, right?

Maybe you should clean your own mess first, Ahmed.

Like seven or eight.

>Germany is cucked with immigrants

USA is 56% white!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the movie is over and we are entering the Opera.
No talking in the opera.
SsSHhhhh

Your president is a polish jew, your neighbour is a jihadi muslim and your children will be thrown into reeducation camps for questioning the holocaust disagreeing with Merkel's refugee policy.

>opera

Yeah with Trump being the fat lady lmao

Fuck no Germany will not get nukes.

do you have any idea how much that violates US foreign policy? The US would never allow for that to happen. If the prospect of Germany actually developing its own nuclear program ever became real the US would shut that shit down with haste. There is simply no way the U.S. would ever allow another islamic country to develop nuclear weapons after Pakistan did that shit in the 90's.

Germany with nukes is like a toddler with a .44 magnum. Theoretically he could harm someone but chances are that he himself end up dead.

When we put them in the camps they should be forced to pray like this in the nude while they get raped by dogs.

oh shit. Nice. and here i thought Germans didnt have a sense of humor

>Germoney
>nukes
Looks like its time to partition Germoney again

Fpbp

kek