What career paths are you anons on?

What career paths are you anons on?

Personally, I went to University of Toronto for two years studying linguistics, and left to join the military. After finishing basic training I realized the military was not for me, and I'm now here contemplating what to do next.

My two options would be to return to university and do a degree in something, or go to trade school. I was looking into being an electrician. A steady, respectable career.

I am in IT, working for a big data company in silicon valley.

I am still finishing my uni degree.

If I am not too old (currently 24) and since BLUMPF won, I would like to join the Navy or the Marines as an intelligence officer.

If not continue my career in IT and hopefully get into management.

Why navy or marines? USAF Intel here, its pretty choice

Just tell me where I need to avoid tomorrow.

(muffled powerpoint sounds)

You from Edmonton? If so why the fuck would you go to Toronto to study linguistics of all fucking things? Anyways lots of trades jobs in Edmonton, you look like you'd get hired on the spot.

Eh no real reason. Come to think of it I'd be more open to USAF. Probably work more with the actual intelligence community, which is where I'd like to end up.

I lived in Edmonton for a bit. I wanted to work for CSIS and Linguistics is a good major to have for that.

I am living in Toronto right now, and could go into something like bricklaying or drywalling no problem due to family, but was looking hard into electrician.

Why don't you do linguistic work for a company? Or you could do it through contracting firms with the Gov. Overseas and make buckets of shekels.

Go into finance, make lots of money, retire at 35.

Firefighter/ EMT. Currently working as a full time EMT-IV and volunteer firefighter. Thinking about going to medic school and starting up my own business on the side since my schedule is so open.

I'm a CMT charge on nights in a Domicilliary. I love it.

>Just tell me where I need to avoid tomorrow.
You are already in tomorrow, yesterday's tomorrow, and tomorrow's yesterday.

tryna get into law school

>next slide please

Depending on what base you wind up at, it's super possible. Or you could go to Crotch as a MIC and wind up killing yourself. Or doing generic IPOE at some godforsaken base. Or wind up at a DCGS giving briefs all day...
That's the hard part. Your first assignment would be a good time to research where to go next. You'll also be able to network inside the IC to find possible gigs whenever your contract ends.

That was one of my ideas. Go overseas and do some fun government contracted stuff. In the process of learning my 4th language at the moment, so that could be beneficial. Electrician seems respectable though and I can stay in Canada which I'm not exactly sure if a benefit anymore.

Not good enough with math and don't enjoy numbers that much.

That's a nice dick coming from a gay guy.

Looks just like a penis, only smaller.

You sound like a loser dumbass

You'd be perfect in the trades

>80000 hours

Working in a start up construction company as the operations manager. Hoping things work out as turning the company into something booming will turn into an executive position for me.

Currently 24 with no college education. Hoping things go well -- really don't want to try and compete in our current job market with no degree lol.

Finish Accounting degree --> Go into Military as an officer --> Go back to school and get Masters degree (paid for by the Military) --> Work at a major accounting firm --> Get CPA --> Become FBI agent --> Retire in mid-forties with pension

Look in to underwater welding. Shit is cash

>He fell for the SS meme

Naval Intelligence

I did that once. In GTA V mission.

Working for ups while I finish a computer science degree because their benefits pay for a good bit of my tuition and cover my insurances. Don't know if I'll stick with UPS after since they've promoted me twice already or just go on with my degree path.

I hear underwater basket weaving is a good career too.

bump

Sort yourself out! And be a journeyman in the skilled trades, useful for everyone, forever.

become a mailman

Work at amazon warehouse. Pay is okay ($13/hr) with benefits, but it's hard fucking work, and the 12 hour shifts are killer. Thankfully it's 3 days on/4 days off (with plenty of opportunities for overtime).

Went from being a fat NEET to being fit and actually having money for once in my life. Not sure where I want to go from here. Thinking about starting my own business once I see how Trump follows through on his tax plan. As it stands now self-employment is not worth it.

YOu fucked up.

Finish your degree you lazy fuck or join the Canadian male modeling industry as a fucking leaf.

>Work at amazon warehouse. Pay is okay ($13/hr) with benefits, but it's hard fucking work, and the 12 hour shifts are killer. Thankfully it's 3 days on/4 days off (with plenty of opportunities for overtime).
>Went from being a fat NEET to being fit and actually having money for once in my life. Not sure where I want to go from here. Thinking about starting my own business once I see how Trump follows through on his tax plan. As it stands now self-employment is not worth it.

Earns 1872 dollars a month before tax, medical and expenses and thinks he is starting a business.

Dream on

Currently a sophomore in university studying optics and photonics. I'm bored.