People here unironically believe jews are conspiring to genocide all white people

>People here unironically believe jews are conspiring to genocide all white people

You know jews are white right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU
biblebelievers.org.au/bb980916.htm#Esau/Edom and the Trail of the Serpent�II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reeee

2 shekels have been deposited into your account Schlomo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

>jews are white

My Jewish genetics will have to disagree, goyim.

sing it proud... sing it strong

2 autism bucks have been deposited into your mental health fund

>People here unironically believe jews are conspiring to genocide all white people
Yes.

Yes they immigrated from west asia and mixed with the native eastern europeans and made their little ethnicity which is mostly white. The same thing happened when muslims conquered spain and created the spanish we see today

>all jews are politically and ideologically the same, and they're ALL in on a conspiracy!

All you said was Jews are white. Jews are Jews. They're genetically and culturally distinct. Do you have any better arguments?

Jews are white to me (I'm black)

(((You)))

I think you people are just projecting your insecurities about black men and white female relationships so you say its because of the jews that this is happening.

Nice meme
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

Well you wouldnt be wrong. Even white people cant tell jews and eastern europeans apart because they are pretty much the same

Well you say "they," so in a practical sense you recognize there's a difference between being Jewish and being white. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to discuss their history as a group at all.

They`re trying to eliminate the idea of a white race, while interbreeding with whites to create blue eyes blonde Jews who rule everything.

Literally Hitler`s plan but with Jewish masters.

(You)
You happy now, you fucking faggot? Get what you wanted?

They are a religious group. That tend to only breed with people in their own group.

This, i know a lot of jews that aren't drinking the blood of european infants during the day.
Also please stop to be racist people, i have a black friend who is very articulate.

ofc we do...

why even ask such a blatant question?

Molymeme is a kike himself

absolutely not true, they hate us, they're gleeful then they see us mixing with lower races

orthodox jews strictly marry their own.

>he unironically believes the jews are out to get him because of some meme images he saved

See
Gotta blame the jews for everything eh?

Time to post that video again!!!

Okay. So we agree they're a distinct group. Why do you think it's unreasonable to say they hold some amount of resentments towards European groups? "Jews are white," isn't a sufficient argument against that idea.

These people really are the scum of Sup Forums. Paranoid schizophrenia is one helluva drug

I`m not white.

>109 coincidences

>Jews are one person
Maybe the hardcore zionists do but i refuse to believe your conspiatard theory abvout every jew hating europeans

CTR and JIDF out in full force again today, I see.

Kys, cunt.

exactly, scholmo using all his typical slanders lol

bump

I rarely ever broswe this board but i'll say this right now, you guys are the cancer of Sup Forums. I've been here since 2011 and since this cancerous board started its been attracting normies and 12 year old edgelords

>pro jew thread
>that flag

everytime

brb gonna fap

k schlomo you're getting upset lol

See
I'm talking about a general trend of influential Jews trying to harm Europeans. If you think naming one Jew who isn't like that makes the entire thing a non-issue, then we can't have a productive conversation. If I tell you about human rights violations in China, are you going to say "not all Chinese Communists are like that"?

Orthodox Jews are not the Jews I`m talking about.

Look at Jewesses like Allison Brie and Scarlett Johansson.

Jewish lineage is passed down matrimonially.

What are you implying goy?

How mad are you, now that you have been found out, Rabbi?

THats like saying an albino black person is white

Kek not they weren't from khazar and spaniards have comporable African genetics to the rest of europe

Khazar is where Russian Jews come from.

Jews themselves are literally just Arabs. Degenerate mongrel race from white and nigger admixture.

It's Zionism ya pooftah, which includes good goy Christians which kiss the feet of the 'chosen ones'. The largest contributer to American politics is AIPAC, which are FOR Israel's interests. Lmao, idiot. ALL middle-eastern wars in the last 20 years are for Israel. They control the banks, the media and your government - which in turn influences the majority of the world. Elite Jews really DO control the world.

You're a kike

Ugh it's unfortunate but true I fucking hate these kikes.

>I've been here since 2011
Get gassed Rabbi Newfag.

Did ever wake up and realise who you can't criticize? The one group? There's your answer. You can be sent to jail in Germany for even questioning any aspect of the holocaust, as David Irving did years ago.

>its zionism
Having their own country is a bad thing? muslims get their own special countries why cant jews? Theyve been kicked out of over 100 different countries and you wonder why they establish a country for their own people

I dont know if you've noticed or not but you cant criticize any minority. Jews are nothing special, its just that they've been recently genocided,

This here explains it all well
biblebelievers.org.au/bb980916.htm#Esau/Edom and the Trail of the Serpent�II

The Jews stole the real identity of the Israelites, they're actually Edomites

>recently

Theres a reason the native populations eventually want them to leave.

Yet they still influence other governments like yours, with dual citizenships. Once they cause havoc to monumental proportions in America and other western nations they will all run back to Israel with everyone's money. They've been doing it for thousands of years, yet this time they can really push it because they have nukes and a country to hide their stolen treasures in. They're trying to usher in their messiah which they believe will enslave all the goya on Earth.

Anglo are white too. So?

Because muslims want jews extinct for religious reasons. not for your conspitard reasons

Then explain all the antiwhite sjw articles coming from the JEWS. Also George Soros starting black lives matter.

Tens of millions of Christians were genocided by Jewish Bolsheviks. But you never hear about them or see any movies made? Hmm, make me thunk. They OWN you and laugh about it.

>asshole pretending to be a moron

>Jews are white
>Jews
>are
>white
I don't believe the Jewish conspiracy, but even a mongoloid knows that Jews aren't white.

Wew nothing special. So that's why they keep trying to make it illegal to question Israel or say Jews had a role in exaggerating the holocaust? You're either a Jew or an ignorant goy.

Good post user

Jews also wish to be the only white people.

OFF WHITE so it don't count + don't forget the 6 gorillion whites who persecuted all those innocent chips on their shoulders kikes!

Jews have different genetic structure than your average American/European white guy. Jews don't consider themselves white, sure there skin color might be the same as us but they go by ethnicity.

No. They've been kicked out of every country in Europe they've inhabited since their Exodus. They commit usury and leach from the native population until people wake up and remove them. Lmao, you really believe the scapegoat theory?

>Jews are Arabs you retard...KYS

How is it a conspiracy that jews want white genocide when their leaders outright express it?

I think you're a stupid nigger lover. Who wants to humanize niggers by fucking them.

Such a sad bitch whore!

Don't forget to pay the toll when its time to pay!

He's a Jew m8.
>Dismisses different opinions as conspiracies
>Refuses to see problems jews cause

Stinks of matzah

It's like calling a pale Asian white. Doesn't work that way

I like how Jews are the only petiole you're not allowed to criticize
>mention the fact that Italians invented the mafia
No one bats an eye
>say Jews invented communism
Everyone screams anti Semitism

it's a religion you minnow.
Jews can be and are of many races.