Japan is terrible shithole no future

>be me
>be Japanese
>this country has no future
>birth rate is 1.4
>Goverment deny accepting refugee and immigrants in 2017
>our company has lower profit ratio than other countries companies
>lack of labor but goverment do not accept immigrants yet because they are so stupid
>our PM is graduated from low tier unviersity
>still monarchy
>Japanese food is fucking trash and boring. I want to eat cheese,bacon and pastrami.
>hate diversity despite we need diversity to change this country
>innovation is so fucking slow. only thing we can do is to copy products from advanced western countries
>still slave of US(this is okay) but people do not accept this fact(This is not okay)
>try to fight against china when our GDP is already 2times smaller than China's one
>thinking Russia will give back kuril island and give russian money. and we got betraied by putin. what a dumb PM
>education and research level is so fucking low. educated people like my senpai have to go abroad to get good environment.
>can't speak english for shit. I learned english for almost 8years and my english is poor as much as 3yo native english speaker

ok....

I hate this nation. Self-hating is perhaps not good.

But How the fuck I can NOT hate this shithole?
I hate this country with passion. I wish I were born in better nation such as US, singapore or swiss.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/lack-of-workers-hobbles-japans-growth-1447635365
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waaaaa waaa waaa

wooo wooo wooo?

How the fuck can you hate JApan/be depressed you have so much anime and manga

Just ask OP if you need some good animes I guarantee you can become weaboo again after watching those

B-but you have anime and manga

>animu! manga!

fuck off retard

I am not 10yo

wow!

karakiri time

>>our PM is graduated from low tier unviersity

Abe studied at USC for nearly two years. That's not really low-tier.

1. He is OP
2. Media can't make up for living in a place with dire social problems
How do you feel about bitcoin, Japan recently became the largest trading market for Bitcoin.

checked

for an illegal like you its not, but for an asian it is, remember he has to pay out of state no matter what, its not even ivy league

>>hate diversity despite we need diversity to change this country
Don't fall for this bullshit.

Japan will be well positioned for the robot revolution. You won't need immigrants. You can focus on culture not being a wage slave.

You don't think these threads are actually accomplishing anything do you? Take your bagels and fuck off kike.

>studied
>not graduate, could not even get degree

oh yeah That's why I like him.

His ancestors all graduated Todai. and he spent 6years to get into todai but he finally get into low tier uni in Japan...

hahahaha

btw, I have oppotunity to study in UCB. Does it mean I am not idiot? of course not.

I am an idiot

thats all i want to say to you

Well at least there are some bright spots you dumb nip.

>be me
>be english teacher
Should have stopped at that.

>complains about living in Japan

Check your privilege

is your dick sub 5 inches?

Become the 51st State already

>lack of labor but goverment do not accept immigrants yet because they are so stupid
I wish i was Japanese
>hate diversity despite we need diversity to change this country
>still monarchy

tfw not Japanese

Why live ?

is karoshi still a thing? i appreciate all those toyota engineers who worked themselves to death to make my lexus so reliable.

>>lack of labor but goverment do not accept immigrants yet because they are so stupid
Japan doesn't have a lack of labor. It has high unemployment. If you kids from Nebraska want to pretend to be Japanese using proxies or flag scripts, at least learn something about Japan first.

>j-Japan is good at robot!!!

Did you know Japanese robot do not anything but shit?

Germany robot is good at making machine and product
US robot is good at real practice such as milltaly porpose
Japan robot is good at """"""communication"""""".
Fucking trash technology.

Who want to talk with robot? No one is such insane. Oh wait. japanese is!

wtf omg??

Japan is reaching its carrying capacity. It doesn't need a high birth rate, just more work visas.

You still haven't paid for your crimes in Nankin you fucking jap shit.

You will pay one day once the US weakens (which will happen because of Trump)

>
join a zen monastery with western students, get satori, get transmission, come over to america as zen master, get to fuck as many hot milfs as you can stand, profit

Oh, here you are. Stop whining, you already know very well that all feel envy to you. You live in one of the best countries in the world. You harmoniously preserve your culture and nation and have a very high standard of living.
>>thinking Russia will give back kuril island
It's not yours, it's russian land with russian people
>and we got betraied by putin
No one has betrayed you

look at this article.

We need more workers for economic growth
wsj.com/articles/lack-of-workers-hobbles-japans-growth-1447635365

goddamn we are all waiting for sony sex robots, when the fuck are they coming? it is a 100billion market just waiting to be penetrated

>Who want to talk with robot? No one is such insane. Oh wait. japanese is!
Every time I get drunk I caht with mitsuku, a chatbot.
Is it the fact that I'm drinking what I assume to be shitty import sake? (ozeki)

>implying your not still over populated
>implying you need more workers when you are the word capital in automation and a ai powered automation tsunami is approaching
>implying foreign workers will help your economy instead of just sending all the wages back home and leaving with all your intellectual property a few years later
>implying you cant buy foreign food
>implying your actually Japanese and not some larper with a proxy or an english teacher

>it's another "weebshit goes to Japan to teach English and discovers it's not like his animes" episode

My favorite.

I feel you user, but I would suggest you do what I did when I lived in Japan.

Find a nymphomaniac from Kagawa Prefecture who liked seducing other japgirls to join in, and fuck your cares away.

It really help, user. I wouldn't want to do that the rest of my life. I was 25, and could only manage 7 months of it, but it will cheer you up a little.

I promise that you won't care about your job, or the fucking country or anything.

Your civilization has been in decline for 30 years, why give a shit now?

Are you that same weaboo retard who was making that daily thread abut how muh immigrants make muh gdp and muh economy better?

Did you even read the thread? His English is pretty broken

>>try to fight against china when our GDP is already 2times smaller than China's one

China is more than 10 times bigger than Japan, and a lot of their economy is a paper tiger.

herbivore male detected

> i wanna be invaded by foreigns!

fucking idiot. why don't give taz breaks and financial help to families with more then three children. basically a riverse china's only child policy.

why are Japanese games so shit now vs 15 years ago

Johnny-sensei!

How do you say in eigo "Watashi wa Amerikajin" ka desu? Arigato!

自殺しろ

I blame the women. They have been less interested in dating, and prefer having out with their girlfriends and live with their parents until they die.

No dating = no fucking = no inspiration.

Bringing in refugees will not improve your situation.

Post more fluid druids like this

>Japanese food is fucking trash and boring. I want to eat cheese,bacon and pastrami.
Then cook them for yourself, duh.

Especially in Japan. The culture is so xenophobic already. You let in a bunch of skin skins who can't speak Japanese, and cut to 3 years later where they are drinking beers in the street on the government dime.

ur english is good mate, better than the fucking beaners here

bored ESL teacher baiting the post
it's like fucking groundhog day

It's pretty weak bait, but it's a good topic.

>education and research level is so fucking low
You have no idea
>give russian money
Details?
>still monarchy
IIRC your Emperor has no power anyway.
>>Japanese food is fucking trash and boring. I want to eat cheese,bacon and pastrami.
No other nation managed to make such an amazing food using fish and seaweed. It's also very healthy.
Almost all other points in the list are solving by nips fucking their own women. If you think your country is shit, try living in Russia for a change, then you'll go back and fall in love with your Fatherland.

Be proud of who you are, you fucking gook.

Can we ban this fucker already Jesus Christ man

Know your place you coin slot eyed cunts. Australia owns you,without us you and you shit country are nothing

I love you, Self-Hating Nip.

>bait
>implying these points aren't legit

ok.

What about Suidoboshi (sp?) Heavy Industries, weren't they working on mechanic, what happened there?

>suidouboshi

what is it? Do you mean 水道橋(Suidoubashi)?

あなたは毎週セックスをしますか?

your government sold you out to the chinese. now you'll never be able to afford a flat or start a family in what passes for a city in australia.

welcome to being on the same tier as the abbos you subjugated centuries before. i hope you enjoy huffing gas all day to pass the time.

Probably, they built the Kuratas mech, that didn't ever take off I guess?

>>thinking Russia will give back kuril island and give russian money. and we got betraied by putin. what a dumb PM
Why are you guys so obsessed about those shitty islands?
Also, never heard anything about any money involved.

You're not japanese. There are no japanese people on Sup Forums, only proxy faggots.

Best post

> our PM is graduated from low tier unviersity

it could be worse jap poster
so much worse...

>aww rook at us we are mastaers of robots

Fukashima

>aww shii, Americans prease send use robots that actually wok

>complaining
>already outed by this user

Confirmed liberal in Japan.

that's our spot you nigger faggot!!

DELETE THIS!!!