JRE #725 - Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

Before Sup Forums asks Jamie to pull up bigfoot, what do you think of Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson's early human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/04/18/in-finland-parents-of-pre-teen-white-christian-girls-dont-mind-that-their-young-daughters-are-hanging-out-with-muslim-men-who-are-two-and-three-times-their-age/
nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/
sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle
redice.tv/news/swedish-divers-unearth-stone-age-atlantis-ancient-relics-from-11-000-years-ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump dubz

WE WUZ ATLANTEANS AND SHIIEEET

>Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson

They're both kooks but in a entertaining way. We don't know a lot about the ancient past, there might have been civilizations we don't know older than we think but the ancient aliens stuff is just crazytalk.

the main thing i agree with Hancock on is his statements about humankind missing a large part of our history. there is absolutely no way, imo, that we have been around in this form for so fucking long (250,000 years or so?) and it's only been in the last couple of hundred we've went from dreaming of flying to putting men on the moon, huge medical advances etc etc etc. it seems we were happy for 100s of 1000s of year doing nothing then boom all this happened very very quickly. i don't have an answer for it, but something happen to us in recent times for this explosion of development to happen imo.

I will never, ever click on any of this faggots videos
fuck off shill, sage

This was one of my favorite episodes.

Absolutely batshit, but god damned entertaining.

So my dad told me Rogan has been shitting on snopes lately
Is he /ourguy/

shut up snow nigger

Someone posted an article about a new archaeological discovery in the Baltics showing a massive battle along a causeway from pre-history

Maybe you should consider reddit for you place to shill :)
This isn't a place for irrelevant e-celebs

*yawn*

i think i listened to about a third of that one, hancock talks a good game but this idea was total flatulence, #877 is the absolute god tier redpill

barenakedislam.com/2016/04/18/in-finland-parents-of-pre-teen-white-christian-girls-dont-mind-that-their-young-daughters-are-hanging-out-with-muslim-men-who-are-two-and-three-times-their-age/

fin cuck needs to worry about his own

timeline is off, 30-50k years since 2nd wave out of africa, the neanderthal 200k year reign is what is really missing.

Watch Joe Rogan get tag teamed by "big guys", the amount of times Joe stops and says, "OMG that's amazing, it's unbelievable, you're so big inside me".

I nearly blew my load listening to Joe be the meat in that sandwich, truly the nastiest shit on YouTube right now, can't believe the double team violation of Joe hasn't been flagged as 'Adult Themed'.

We have 17000 years old cave paintings in Lascaux, we know the area was inhabited but what they depict doesn't suggest much of an organized civilization.

nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/
This post is absolutely ironic, coming from yankee.
>Electing muslim nigger TWICE
>56% white (including muslims and South African whites)

keep acting like your relevant

name FIVE people from Finland the average person would know

you can't

That's pretty metal.

sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle

They also found traces of a 11k years old settlement under the baltic sea.

redice.tv/news/swedish-divers-unearth-stone-age-atlantis-ancient-relics-from-11-000-years-ago

I'll name 2 products everyone knows which have had a huge impact on technology.

> Dumb Americans do not know what Nokia have contributed to Telecoms, besides make phones

Nokia
Linux

>hurr ur not relevant
this is the last thing Americans always bring up when you lose arguments
>not relevant
So? You think we want to be relevant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

>US at #6 with $56k
>Finland at #17 at $42k

Are you dumb? Of course you are, your education sucks.
I said I don't care about being irrelevant. Meanwhile you're soon to be third world country with hispanic majority. Don't worry, maybe they spare you with more white guilt :^)

You live in pax americana

Don't forget it. Without US you'd be speaking Russian right now faggot.

Tough to be third world when you run the world

Jamie see if you can pull up that blurry picture of bigfoot adjusting his scope on the grassy knoll