Uuuuhhhhhhh guys

Why did wikileaks tweet about pizzagate?

WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW THAT WE DON'T?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this really worth looking further into?

... They have always known you fucking moron they are the ones that released the god damn emails and were tweeting a lot about spirit cooking sage

IT'S HAPPENING!

There could be some more to it. We seem to be missing a bit of central information.
Chill faggot. They're mentioning it by name.

SO either wikileaks know pizzagate is real,
or
Pizzagate is compromised and Pizzagate is a redharring

Because they know Assange (and all staff) is going to be arrested soon and their shit will be confiscated, so they are grasping at straws. Screen cap this post, space niggers.

PROTIP: Russia sacrificed them because their usefulness expired. Also, you can crash on the moon.

Here comes the judgement

He's been in custody since October you retards. The only reason O'negro commuted his sentence was so Donald couldn't bank the points

Wikileaks is compromised. They're all working together now to just trying to discredit it all now.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW THAT WE DON'T?
a fucking lot

dumb larper
Assange made the same offer in September, before the Podesta leaks.

people really are into their fanfiction. this whole alt-reality genre is getting kind of old though.

>dumb larper
>A live action role-playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions.
>physically

When will you retards use an appropriate term

ayyy lmao the shills going mad

It's for imagery, you autist.

Assange has a very particular accent, it's very difficult to replicate accurately. To my ears, he's the same guy. Note-perfect. Yanks just can't do a convincing Aussie accent.

>Yanks just can't do a convincing Aussie accent
It's true. You basically sound like the brits to me.

Bump

Nothing we know it all. They just have documents to prove it. Clinton foundation is one of the largest suppliers of children in the world

they've mentioned it by name before in AMAs, nothing new "faggot"

Like we'd ever crash on your shit tier moon.

>10 mph rotation
>one side always facing this dirt ball
>BASALT AS FUCK
>ZERO fucking magnetic field

Get on Europe's level you fucking galactic faggot. Earth is the Milky Way's Canada. Check the flag, just for you.

I believe there is enough for someone to reasonably investigate this without being made to look like a coot.

I can do a very good stereotypical Australian accent, but I've noticed that many actual Australian's accents are very nuanced.

Not that I'm doubting there's some shady shit going on with him, but his voice is the exact same. Was listening very closely and it's a match.

they have talked about if before.

what was in that "more" link

Holy fuck, are you the last person on earth to not know wiki leaks is compromised? It is literally anonymous-tier at this point

IT IS GETTING CLOSE GUYS

Some shit about identifying pedophilic logos and symbols, kind of creepy actually.

Soon Europe will want to strengthen US ties, EU is falling Apart Brexit is WORKING. DESU the foundation for a New Nationalism based Global Allience is being formed. Aka We respect you for respecting your country and the need to not conform to immigrants and be able to make trade deals for yourself without EU cucking you the whole time

No you can't, ive never heard a burger try to do our accent and hot have it sound more english and completely retarded.

not*

fuck you

shills are shillin

Nothing. You've seen the same shit they have.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW THAT WE DON'T?!
Nothing, Sup Forums was right all along.

Satanists, child murdering pedophiles and jews. That pretty much sums it up. Sup Forums + /x/ = truth

This is fucking retarded. Sean hannity sat down with Assange in person like a week ago.

Stop screen capping larpers.

Digits confirm

The flood is here

>inb4 ben is suicided

Either pizzagate is real and/or they appreciate unbiased journalism.

Posting this again as other thread is likely dead
Noticed during a scene change an interesting establishment next to the theater Drake and Josh work at. For non Sup Forums people Dan "the payments in the van" Schneider is the creator/director of numerous Nickelodeon shows starring young girls and many of these shows have quirky silly shenanigans involving their feet (someone post the icarly send in your feet tweet). Dan has easily accessible friendly and harmless photos of him hugging and tickling said girls. Oh he was also a CIA computer person.
They've been taunting us in plain sight for years same as 9/11

Honestly, I did not know this about Dan, but in Icarly, Freddy's door being labeled 8D always stuck out to me.

pizza gate is real. if you pass it off as a conspiracy you are a sheep.

Just simply Google image his name alone. Yes all harmless friendly pictures, but are they? With all we know about the evil in this world it is completely reasonable to have suspicions

Maybe these guys are working together. This all seems too convenient.

Bumped for interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

PIZZA GATE IS REAL! WAKE UP, SHEEPLE! DAVID IKE KNOWS! THEY WILL NO LONGER HIDE FROM US!

Good work. I can say I'm hardly shocked, but it makes sense. What I didn't know is that he was ex-cia... also makes sense.

Thanks for the link

Can someone summarize this whole situation for me?

Basically podesta and friends were using pedo codewords frequently?

holy shit. source on him being a former CIA employee?

bump

>Lolly
My sides

Yeah I'm sure that's the plan to try to sweep PG under a rug. Shill.

We need to fucking arm up and overthrow these elites already, I cannot bear the thought of this shit. First order of business is to clean the fuck out of hollywood, Dan's getting roped for sure. What do we do? We need to be able to get rid of people like this

How much deeper can it go? Is he going to start talking about "true art" and the size of his hands next?

I don't know. It makes me so fucking sick to think this is the world liberals want. This is exactly what they've been voting for all those years.

no doubt, but what just happened to Manning?
if wikilieaks discredits pizzagate, then we definitely know they're comprised
only time can tell
our foe is no pushover

Is this real life?

codewords, symbols, fucked pictures of kids in weird situations

aligns with "pedowood"