Aus/pol/: all welcome the honorable Andy Hunt edition

Allen’s launches national vote to find Australia’s favourite lolly
9news.com.au/good-news/2017/01/18/15/55/allens-launch-national-vote-to-find-australias-favourite-lolly-remix

Sydney hits highest-ever 9am temperature of 36.5C, after mercury hovers around 30C overnight
9news.com.au/national/2017/01/18/03/33/sydney-expected-to-warm-up-again

Trump promises the best inauguration, really the best folks, the DNC was so low energy, we're going to have the best inauguration, everyone will be jealous of our inauguration, won't they folks? We're going to Make America Great Again!
9news.com.au/world/2017/01/18/04/04/democrats-boycotting-trump-inauguration

Melbourners claim to be tolerant, proceed to campaign for homeless to be kicked out after the homeless make Melbourne look like the shithole it is
9news.com.au/national/2017/01/18/11/41/tempers-flare-as-rough-sleeper-in-melbournes-homeless-slum-lashes-out

Other urls found in this thread:

canberratimes.com.au/national/public-service/robodebt-centrelink-workers-threatened-with-prosecution-as-bosses-try-to-stem-the-leaks-20170118-gttjvk.html
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/centrelink-robo-debt-system-wrongly-targets-australian-of-the-year-finalist
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/18/one-nation-asked-for-trump-inauguration-invitation-says-foreign-affairs
youtube.com/watch?v=q88JKf-sTlY&feature=youtu.be
sbs.com.au/topics/life/culture/article/2017/01/17/faith-and-polygamy-which-religions-permit-plural-marriage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Fuck it's been hot

welcome m8, where are you abouts? it's easily 33C here.

Do any of you know who this woman is?

>Melbourners claim to be tolerant, proceed to campaign for homeless to be kicked out after the homeless make Melbourne look like the shithole it is

Absolutely disgraceful. How anyone could be for this policy which fucks over the worst off amongst us, I do not know. The fuck happened to this country...

Kyrgios is kicking ass.

Anyone else watch our boy Tommo smash that whiny Portuguese guy?

a fuckin weirdo

I turn up the fuckin AC, zero fucks given about how much carbon created.
Blackout curtains help .

Shit dude, that aussie has a cute/hot qt3.14 gf

So, who here plans on buying a house any time soon?

A general population that doesn't give a fuck and a goverment that gives even less of one.

>Buying a house

Hah, probably never.

Kyr is a fucking faggot m8

If you're buying a house for the equity storage you are a fool.

i'm still at uni but i have saved $41k for downpayment.

but mate, mate the growth mate, i can take out loans against my house mate, this growth won't stop mate, i'm golden mate, you need to stop having poor parents mate, stop being a sook mate.

where are you planning to buy? not in an over valued area i hope.

>tfw electrical apprentice
>tfw do mostly fridgy and HVAC shit with mates

I shitposted them. I shitposted them all.
They're rused. Every single one of them.
And not just the leafs, but the Swedish and the Germans too.
They're like animals, and I trolled them like animals.

I hate them.

Already own one m8, ducted evaporative AC with Solar, my last elec bill was $50. Winning.

This thread is fucking gay, you worthless cunt. There isn't even any relevant news here. Try harder.

>Public servants at Centrelink have been threatened with disciplinary action or even criminal prosecution as their bosses at the welfare agency try to stem the flow of internal leaks about the agency's "robo-debt" campaign.

canberratimes.com.au/national/public-service/robodebt-centrelink-workers-threatened-with-prosecution-as-bosses-try-to-stem-the-leaks-20170118-gttjvk.html

This is a fucking disaster. Government's lucky this didn't happen near election time.

>evaporative AC

Holy fuck. I have a 2 br apartment in Vic and my last powerbill was fuckign 410 dollarydoos. I only run two pcs and a fridge. I was blasting the heater a lot tho due to Melbournes extra three months of winter

Fuckig ridiculous cunt.

~$100k downpayment on an about millionaire dollar apartment as soon as i i finish uni and get a job (3 years).

then i remain living at home with my parents and rent it out.

Oh man, I'm hoping there is a leader ship challenge from based Tones soon. The whole debt thing is fucking shambles. FFS they're GOING TO PROSECUTE WHISTLEBLOWERS.

THINK ABOUT THAT.

AUSTRALIA IS NOW A TYRANNY RULED BY A FUCKING GOLDMAN SACHS KIKE

Not wrong mate, elec bill used to kick my arse when I was renting.

What's wrong with Evaporative? Does the job and costs sfa to run.

Hey. Rural Victoria. Has cooled off today, was crazy yesterday

I was just unfortunate enough to catch a couple of minutes of the project
can't believe they let this garbage be shown on tv desu

bring me up to speed on this?
is the government making people pay back their gibs and dole or something?

Yes, actually. Getting loan approval. Not totally innawoods but some bush and land, great house

Waleed is the face of the new Australia. Deal with it.

He is smart, funny and humble. As Aussie as anyone, he loves his cricket and suburban Aussie culture.

And yes, he's brown and Muslim. But he is more Australian than any racist is, I will tell you that.

There is nothing more un-Australian than racism. Multiculturalism is at the centre of what being a true Aussie is.

You are all just losers trying to blame your own failure in life on "foreigners". I feel sorry for you.

City Melb
A cool 19 right now here in good old Dandenong

Fuck I love Melbournes weather.
Non-Victorians btfo by 40+ heat

2017 and still buying into the own a house meme

>good old Dandenong
Really multicultural area these days user. You are very lucky.

My area is so white and BORING I just want to kill myself.

go get rooted by a roo after you kill your mum for doing meth when she was preggo with ya

Not unless there is a major crash of the housing market in the next 5 years. I'm seriously considering relocating to the USA because of the sheer clusterfuck our housing market is in.

Cunt's who are buying now are going to get BTFO hard when interest rates rise, especially considering the fact that a lot of people are underemployed.

pozzed faggot

Their books are retarded. They think bashing dole users will get approval in the current climate but they are retarded.

some hottie. A young Sarah Lancaster.

They're assigning debt to people who they think were being wrongly given money when they were working by sourcing info from the ATO and finding discrepancies between what was reported to Centrelink and the ATO. The algorithm they're using to determine this is terrible and is mis-assigning debt to people who did nothing wrong.

The need to be moved on.

You can always move.

Yeah, the government has started an automated debt recovery scheme for people who were demmed to be overpayed by Centrelink going back to 2010 or even further back.

The problem is that an automated system with no oversight is doing datamathcing with the ATO, and it has lead to many false positive debts.

Even the fucking Australian of the year finalist got slogged with an incorrect debt because of this governments complete fucking ineptitude

>A leading fetal alcohol syndrome researcher and Queensland Australian of the Year finalist has been caught up in the Centrelink debt recovery scandal, after the system wrongly deemed she owed $7,600.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/centrelink-robo-debt-system-wrongly-targets-australian-of-the-year-finalist

Many more cases of non-neets and dole bludgers getting btfo by this. Mainly people who actually worked.

Real dole bludgers have nothing to worry about.

How the fuck do we get in touch with the governor general and ask him to kick the gov't out of power?

Well yes I could move.

But I need to be close to uni you see.

I would love to live out there though!

What and boring usually corresponds to safe. If getting your house broken into or your head lopped off is what you need to spice up your life, then move to a more diverse area.

tfw fucking shittyrail had a power outage at some signal station so the train got halted for an hour and a half

wow, good thing i've never been on the dole in my life.

centrelink can get fucked if they pull this shit

Get rooted you dumb dog cunt

Crime is lower than it has ever been. It is just the media the sensationalises everything.

My mouth is watering just thinking about all the multicultural restaurants out there!

I have been putting it off for about 6 years. I keep thinking there is no way they can keep this ponzi going. Jokes on me i guess. Could have picked up a cool 250k in that time doing fuck all.

Another one?

I already got two.

This is shit bait.

>wanting the corrupt unionists and communists in power

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/18/one-nation-asked-for-trump-inauguration-invitation-says-foreign-affairs
wtf is this. I knew Roberts was a fucking plant aye.

Yeah cunt the market here is tops lots of muzzies and niggers selling top tier veges and shit
Then the wog and eurocuck delis are fuckin top shit too
Then to the gook butcher

Dandy is the place to be in Melbourne if you're looking for reasonable rent in the city and good amenities.
Need more whites though.

It was good enough to catch several fish m8.

I've only seen a bit on the TV in passing, but yeah.

Gibsmen are getting debts out of the blue because the computers decided they owe 1yr+ in payments back to the gov't.

The reasons are never told, though. So they are like
>why do I have a debt?
>I don't have access to that information, ring up the hotline
>ring up hotline
>engaged
>constantly engaged
>finally get through
>90 minute waiting times
>get told they can't do anything, just pay it

They are also kicking people off the pension/disability payments, if not entirely then putting them on unemployment, even though some of these assholes are dying of cancer. Now I don't believe a lot of this shit, since the news loves to make shit up for a sob story about "true blue fair dinkum aussie battler mum struggling to pay the bills", but they are throwing money at every fob with a cuntspawn and no citizenship.

There have, however, been YUGE cutbacks to the centerlink staffing, accomanied by massive downstaffing. They are grossly understaffed atm, and it is showing.

I bet tthey just want people to get frustrated and give up.

>Many more cases of non-neets and dole bludgers getting btfo by this. Mainly people who actually worked.

That's the thing about CL. If you supplement, and reduce, your payments with work, it can be very difficult to handle and you expose yourself to all this sort of shit potentially happening. There are people who haven't dealt with CL for years being slogged with debt now.

If you're just on CL and don't make any other money, you're fine.

>i want niggers to break into my house and facerape me while they steal my tv and netflix password

i believe what they do is they take your total recorded income from the ATO, take all of the benefits you received in a given year, then compare your income against your benefits. if you, say, got on newstart for a few weeks then got a job giving you 70k a year, there's a pretty large chance the government will just blanket assume that you lied to centrelink about your benefits (although you may have been completely entitled to them) and you'll have to go digging through payslips and so on to prove you weren't at fault.

nice work user, the property number seems a little bit sketchy but good job regardless.

This. I'm just going to keep waiting until the bubble pops even if i have to wait 10 years. My boomer family own like 3 homes.

Vote 1 one nation.

>Need more whites
I am sure they will flood there now that it is known for its African cuisine and hip hop scene.

(You)

Send the cunt a strongly worded letter about how you don't like being jewed.

Write to the Governor-General or Government House at:

Government House
Dunrossil Drive
YARRALUMLA ACT 2600

Tel: (02) 6283 3533
Fax: (02) 6281 3760

>I bet tthey just want people to get frustrated and give up.
first time working with the government?

We don't want that to happen.

Thinking we don't know about the commbank portfolio spoof.

No, we want PAULINE in.

Reminder

Muslims and Niggers are a smokescreen for the Asians the true race who will destroy our nation.

Gas the Yellow hoard race war now

Isn't that what fooled some lawyer and judge a few months ago? That was pretty funny.

Townsville Poll:

One Nation: 27.18%
LNP: 24%
LAB: 10.3%
KAP: 4.5%

was that when old mate claimed to be a billionaire?

Yeah, and some coppers

Heh. It's a miracle it even works.

fuck me, mate, that's beaut

Even the shitskins at Aljazeera have started to pay attention to this governments fuck ups.

When the fucuking SHITSKINS ARE CALLING US OUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=q88JKf-sTlY&feature=youtu.be

What the fuck is the project doing on so late? This is morning tv tier gotcha shit.

>implying it does

>listening to shitskins
not a fan of oily saudi cock.

>watching the project
not a fan of dry sunni cock

Townsville is full of right wing army cunts.

neither, but you know things are fuccked when they're saying shits fucked

Aljaz is owned by qatar?

Reminder that the Aussies got their revenge.

What are you watching that garbage for mate? That is the most low-brow tier "news" program ever.

based

>Generals
wew lads when did I click on Sup Forums

I am always surprised people watch TV at all. I stopped watching years ago.

I only even know who Waleed is because of Sup Forums. I have never actually heard his voice though.

them or the sauds
both rich as fuck shitskins.

They are apartments

I bought one off the plan about four years ago with a 10k deposit and without any real way of being able to flow through - the gods of property prices smiled upon me and price appreciation gave me more than the %20 deposit needed.

Lived in it for a year to get first home buyers and used equity to buy another aptartment I live in.

Easy money bro - trick is to take massive risks with the intention of defaulting if they don't go your way.

ovens are too inefficient

>trick is to take massive risks with the intention of defaulting if they don't go your way

wow i haven't heard THAT line before, i'm remembering that one

Yes that's right m8. They are on the army base.

>Melbourners claim to be tolerant, proceed to campaign for homeless to be kicked out after the homeless make Melbourne look like the shithole it is

Mother of god! If One Nation doesn't win QLD i'm moving to russia

>tfw Liberal and Labor will once again team up and preference One Nation last to deny them any seats

Thank you based preferential system. Bogans BTFO.

>sbs.com.au/topics/life/culture/article/2017/01/17/faith-and-polygamy-which-religions-permit-plural-marriage

>Slippery slope isn't real
>Shilling polygamy

DEFUND NOW

And this was yesterday's news you silly cunt.

To where you dumb cunt?