What is stopping Australia from creating a nuke?

Tell me one reason, ONE, why Australia should not make a nuke right now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_Field,_South_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It works for guns, we don't need to protect from nuclear strikes if we are not a nuclear target.

Neither the US nor the U.K. would let you.

We've got the capacity, raw materials and know-how. We could whip one up in a few months if needed.

But we don't, because America has more than we need and maintaining those cunts is expensive.

Because the emus will take it from you

America will not let you.

>allowing the United Emu Coalition of Confederated Abbo Territories direct access to weapons of mass destruction
>ever
its like the emu war all over agian

Because it'll look poor form when we use them on Sydney and Melbourne against the Chinese soft-invasion.

Pauline-Chan is going to nuke the boats!

We signed some agreement that if we build nukes everyone sanctions us. I don't know why anyone would sign it in the first place Israel didn't that's why they're allowed to have a secret nuke program.

Lack of facilities required to house and protect one if completed.

Further more, it likely they would be sold to the chinese any way.

You bloody Aussies wouldn't dare build a nuke, the New Zealand government would never allow it.

>secret
The amount of time Israeli leaders have mentioned it themselves, it's hardly a secret.

no one is going to nuke abostralia because it's a fucking desert anyway

>this

No doubt there is a contingency plan that exists to develop them within a year if we needed to.

Because we would use it for bants at any global event.

The only time Australia gets nuked is on American military bases.

>Doing us a favor

checked and kekd

Nuke are not the answer to emus.

We don't need them. If shit hits the fan we can pretty much sit back and let the US & UK take care of it for us.

Everything except the know-how. We would need to import nuclear engineers because anyone who trains in that field here naturally moves overseas to pursue their careers.

We need to make sure we conduct our atomic tests on abo land again.

Preferably with as many abos there as possible.

Why? When we can sell Uranium to USA, Russia, China, Pakistan, India, Israel, France, UK and Ukraine?

It isn't difficult to make a nuclear bomb. The harder part is making the delivery mechanism (like an ICBM). The biggest difficulty is the cost of materials.

It would violate our treaty with the emu's.

We'd steal what ever government's missile that is being tested at Woomera.

Because the world will not hand mass weapons to the emus, no matter what happens

I thought Australia already was a nuclear power?

THE ARACHNID PEACE AGREEMENT CONTENDS THAT NO SIDE SHALL PURSUE NUCLEAR ARMAMENTS .

>building a nuke
Costs too much
>to nuke NZ
DO IT DO IT NOW DEUS VULT

We don't really have any enemies to warrant such a deterrent.
Also we can't be bothered and are normally too drunk.
Full!

I'd be behind it if were to be used to nuke Melbourne or Sydney.

its expensive.

>We don't really have any enemies to warrant such a deterrent

We already have tactical nukes, we've had them since the 60s (from England)

What did you think the f-111 platform was specificly developed for?

We definitely don't refine material at Lucas Heights. We definitely don't have missile technology we stole at Woomera.

At we certainly didn't let Australia get hit repeatedly with small nukes in the 50's to build up our tolerance to big nukes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_Field,_South_Australia

We've already nuked them, it wasn't effective.

>What is stopping Australia from creating a nuke?

the fact that australia is one giant shit post?

Oh yeah?

Because Australia is a nation filled with cuckold liberals and leftists.

You white trash bogans are the minority.

Might want to check how large the Indo army is mate.

They spend 20 billion a year on their military, and we give them millions each year in 'foreign aid'

Really makes you think.

Not in the slightest. Silent majority. And when the silent majority gets pushed too far we fight back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

>implying they need to know anything

>letting poms use your country as a nuclear test site
top cuck

>being brown

Top shit

Same here. Really headscratcher that one. A homeless guy froze to death in an ally behind my flat last week, and my taxes are headed to India.

ที่เคยทำทำกลายเป็นรำคาญไป?

because Australian government are chinese cucks and will nuke America

you have to go back

>we pay foreign aid to Indonesia

This is like when you give your lunch money to the school bully so he doesn't beat you up. Indonesia could seize the north of Australia within 72 hours if they were so inclined.

>thinking skin colour of others detracts from your cuckoldry
haha

>Because Australia is a nation filled with cuckold liberals and leftists.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Perhaps you've fallen for the name meme. Our "Liberal" party is actually a "Corporate Neo-Liberal" i.e. Right center party. Pretty close to Republicans from America.

Apart from our CBD capitals, Australia is very conservative. And our Conservative Right Wing Government is in power right now.

>muh silent majority
>government still liberal/labour for the past decades

>One Nation is a headed by an ugly dyke because Australian white trash men are too drunk and incompetent to do anything

Okay let me know when Australia, which is currently entrenched in multicultural apologist liberalism thanks to Rudd, Howard, Gillard and Turnbull, changes for the betterment of its white trash demographic.

Sez a Pole.

Funny.

>LNP is pretty close to the Republicans from America
Hahahahah you are legitimately retarded. Yea they are 'right-wing' but only because all the other parties are slightly more "left" than them.

There is no conservative party in Australia.

> Australia is very conservative. And our Conservative Right Wing Government is in power right now.

You mean irrelevant white trash bogans who would rather get drunk on cheap beer and goonbags than do anything because cities in Australia are either Liberal/Green?

>Turnbull is Conservative Right Wing

Lmao.

I am greek

Oh well, good to know we'll have them a year after they were needed

stop that

>implying Australia didn't receive a copy of all research gathered

for letting some shit abo land get nuked I think Australia saved a ton of money and got the same result

Kill yourself shitskin

>multicultural apologist liberalism
>Howard

Mate, that bullshit started with Rudd. Howard was all for stopping the boats and refused to say Sorry to the coons.

Because it will set of a SEA arms race with the Indo's and the Malaysians wanting their own bombs. Besides we were in on the ground floor when this shit was being developed, I'm pretty sure our science people wrote some things down.

fucking poofter greenies

iirc we were offered them gratis but turned them down

>Liberal/Green

What the fuck are you talking about you faggot, "Liberal" in Australia means what it does in the rest of the world, not the American definition of the word Liberal.

It's almost like you are descended from Perfidious Albion.

And yet he's a dicksucking puppet to the Bush administration .

Gib nuke pls neighbour.

Basically the only way to get a nuke would to be to ally with Russia/China, but then the west would embargo the shit out of you.

So you could get one at the cost of your economy.

On Auckland or Christchurch?

Keep telling yourself that m8 if it makes you sleep better at night.

Australian government is hopeless and has given in to Cultural Marxism. You inbred cunts celebrate diversity at any fucking angle and even Australia day is Asianfied.

Just Auckland as it is beyond saving. Quakechurch can possibly be salvaged.

Delete this

say no more

>costa rica poster
>reply in thai
>that's the joke.png

Thanks senpai, the female sheep is in the mail.

Australia could easily fend off the Indonesians. Hell, Malaysia would probably take the opportunity to try and grab more land from them in the process.

thanks lad

last panel best panel

the Indonesian navy would be decimated before it could even reach our shores

It wouldn't be impressive to make a weapon that's over 50 years old. Make something new and horrifying.

>implying they haven't infiltrated your Navy

lmfao this deluded Auscuck

>Implying I can tell the difference between thai and terrorist

There are no reasons why you shouldn't. I think that you should.

Why spend the money and resources to build a nuke when ya got us lookin out for you

We have bribed and bought off a bunch of high ranking indo officers. That's what that entire scandal two weeks ago was about.

Because then we'd be able to nuke them bloody lebos and that wanker pm doesn't want to let us.

fucking useless cunt he is

non-proliferation agreement

Hey, Iran bro.

Yeah mate you just "whip up" a nuke in a few months. All you do is get the nuclear material somehow, find a bunch of people who know what to do with it, build a rocket, test it a bunch of times, and the whole time just hope no one notices or tries to steal it from our tiny little defence force.

What happens with the Chinese if we go to war with them? Would there mass deportations, massive detainment camps. How eerie would it be, the cities would lose like half their populations.

Yeah you bribed a bunch of them to join your side because your military is fucking incompetent LMAO

dummy
that bullshit started way way way back, like with whitlam
then frasier was a cucko
then hawke poured billions into multicultural education

And there'd be no dinks walking 5 abreast and 1km/h down every foot path, sounds pretty good to me

I thought a monkey could understand something beyond bananas for second there. Silly me.

I thought a cuckold could understand beyond niggerdicks for a second there. Silly me.

do you really want radiated emus making super mutant spawns with your women?

>All you do is get the nuclear material somehow
we have 33% of the worlds uranium
> find a bunch of people who know what to do with it
we have been operating nuclear reactors since the 60's to produce nuclear medicine, and participated in a number of nuclear tests with the British i'm pretty sure we have people who know about nuclear energy
>test it a bunch of times
we tested nukes in Australia before m8
>and hope noone notices
oh no they might sanction us?!?! seriously why would anyone invade Australia for developing nukes they don't even invade north Korea and Iran who are 100% skitzo Muslim / terrorist cunts who are defiantly developing / have developed nuclear weapons

More like "business as usual", token white media while Chang legally claims every last inch through his various income streams and a bunch of new hurried legislation.

it's okay though, because having more money means they're better than us.