Perfect future timelines don't exi---

>Perfect future timelines don't exi---

Global warming will cut this down to three countries.

Good.

Sea level rise* not global warming

what fucking ever.

But Scotland's the part of the U.K that wants muzzies the most.

The perfect future timeline would have no Muslims. Your perfect timeline would give land to the sandniggers

Got some explaining to do mate

if muslims exterminated all anglos, they'd finally have done something good for the first time in history

Maybe he plans on nuking londistan once they've gathered in one spot

Only the Sturgeon wants them, nobody else.

Scotland is also the part of the U.K. that has the least 98% white

Hmmm...REALLY made me think

LGBT =/= Muslims.

Are you fucking high Poo in loo?

The day these lazy fucks here in Scotland get off their masses to take,out England is themsame day India is declared the ultimate superpower of of the world.
>ain't gonna happen folks, nope!

>implying one is better than the other.
Both need to be sent to hell

>Cambridge, Suffolk and Norfolk aren't Welsh
>Mfw I'm Welsh

Also, put Brighton in Londistan and watch the gay capital of the UK burn

ukbro, how's bristol? worth it for studies, or are the youth there cucked?

>Biggest and richest city in Europe becomes Islamic state.
>Perfect future timeline.

Try harder.

I've heard Bristol Uni is really good. It's in the south so the youth are not cucked most likely

wew, so are the youth cucked in the north? I thought north (except scotland) would be better than the south. I'm guessing london and it's satellites are cucked too. That leaves a very small part of UK uncucked. Sad

>Staffordshire
>Part of Wales
Get fucked mate

fuck off
T. kent

kent is not cucked bugger off

>implying ANGLOS aren't going to convert to Islam and become ALLAHNGLOS
Inshallah, by rights I should stone you until you are dead, you petrol huffing Abo Kafir

What you gonna do Limey-boi?

America must be the shittiest empire ever, can't wait until it falls apart like the equally terrible Brit Empire.

The North just tends to be cucked for the students as it's all manual labour. I'd stop at Sheffield and maybe some parts of Yorkshire.

The problem with London is that property is being bought by Russian billionaire so good luck getting housing. If you can live near a train it's great to commute to.

The south is generally a consumerist haven which leads to plenty of jobs. Stay away from places like Luton though with high immigrant populations.

MFW i live in wales in the "perfect future"

LGBTI?
I?
what is I?

Innuit

innit

I never said either were, just using LGBT being in Scotland as evidence for there being Muslims is fucking retarded, like most of your countrymen.

This would be a Wales that is about 90%+ English though. Actually this is pretty awesome, there are more people in Yorkshire alone than there are in the entirety of Scotland.

>Scotcucks and London have carved up England between them
>Irish have sneak attacked us and grabbed the North
>Wales was desperately holding on and is now fighting hard to liberate England
6/10, would play rpg in setting if I had nothing better to do