youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
youtu.be/ouO6GONuBYE
amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/10/18/studies-contradict-trump-claim-that-voter-fraud-is-very-very-common
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/25/how-mad-dog-mattis-got-his-christmas-cookies.html
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/821193963218419713
youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
youtu.be/JaXxeK7NHjs?t=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first :)

Awoovement!

Nigger.

Jiggaboo

Why can't they just do the inauguration today?

Voter fraud by illegal immigrants is a red herring: not inexistent but not the reason California is blue (you can blame that on Reagan amnesty and would get even worse with Obama/Hillary DACA-DAPA amnesty).

Now one of the reasons PA black turnout was significantly small this year in Philly was because voter fraud there was fought very hard. It would have been enough to flip the state.

If you are interested in the debate I can explain how it work in that state and what steps were done to prevent it.

Other places where voter fraud happens: Wisconsin and Indiana. If you saw O'Keefe video you know how democrats do it. As that was also prevented miraculously WI flipped for the first time since 88 IIRC.

Voter fraud exists, is a problem and decides elections. It is just that it is a hard crime to prove and not worthy going after the person actually fraudulently casting the vote so statistics are not accurate.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ

Does Sup Forums still like Trump in general, or are you guys at the buyer's remorse stage yet?

Gotta give the protesters a little more time to line up a great show for us. We love our protesters, right?

Who's your favorite Cabinet Nominee?

I can't decide between Mattis and Tillerson.

I can't believe I just saw this today. Trump is literally Bane and Patrick Bateman rolled up into one. Now I understand what you guys are talking about when you say 4D chess.

youtu.be/ouO6GONuBYE

Trump is the only person in the US government that I fully trust.

low energy shilling. go to sleep

>are you guys at the buyer's remorse stage yet?

NEVER COMING DOWN

Kinda regretting him right now, especially since he disavowed the alt-right.

I can't make that judgement until he's actually in office

Ask me again in 102 days

amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/10/18/studies-contradict-trump-claim-that-voter-fraud-is-very-very-common
>One study
>by a Loyola professor
Also where is the paper?

>buyer's remorse

Loving every minute, honestly.
Not even president yet.
My god, what an awesome 4 years we have.

Someone a while ago pointed out that illegals voting is mostly a distraction from the fact that they get counted for the census and give blue states shitloads more electoral votes and house seats.

1/10th of California's population is illegal. That's a huge amount of apportionment being rigged.

fuck me that's great, is there one with sound?

Anyone have the pic like this where putin has 7 phones?

28th Contitutional Amendment: Voter fucking ID, crymore libshits.

MAD DOG
A
D

D
O
G

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/25/how-mad-dog-mattis-got-his-christmas-cookies.html

Have you guys seen this shit yet? Holy fuck

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/821193963218419713

>flashing stepping into super sayian

Impressive.

>My god, what an awesome 4 years we have.

8 years, user. 8 years.

Anything I miss last night since the Devos confirmation?

I voted for free and I Trump post for free.

I am glad and not surprised that you alt right faggots were manipulated so easily.

Trump will MAGA. Go back into your little hole you neo-nazi garbage.

Why won't liberals give Trump a chance? I gave obummer a chance [spoiler]he blew it[/spoiler]. They just want to spread hate and violence instead of sane political discourse.
What is inherently wrong with putting America first instead of letting other leech and steal off our hard work?

Trump is not my president (yet)

> awesome 4 years we have.

Don't you mean 8?

>are you guys tired of winning already?

>2 DAYS

Did the vote already happen?

Not shilling, just that I find it rare to see Sup Forums be generally optimistic about something this long. Was curious if some were already starting to slip back into old habits.

> e-celebrities

Not even clicking

Carson.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA

>implying it's even a contest
MATTIS
A
T
T
I
S

I feel like we are winning to easily, like when you use cheatcodes in a game. Please fight harder so there is the appearance of a challenge.

Time Till Trump (TTT)

2 days, 7 hours, 41 minutes and 44 seconds can be converted to one of these units:

200,504 seconds
3341 minutes (rounded down)
55 hours (rounded down)
2 days (rounded down)
0.64% of 2017

They want to commit suicide, but they want to bring the rest of us with them. Mental illness.

I was just shitposting, Portubro. It's funny how Democrats think voter IDs are horrible and racist when they're commonplace in the European countries they love to fellate. Canada also has very strict rules about what ID is accepted and we have higher turnout than the USA.

I hope they don't. I hope they ramp this insanity up.

I want to throatfuck Kellyanne and cum on her face.

I thought they would be confirming today after the hearing.

BE NICE

>What is inherently wrong with putting America first instead of letting other leech and steal off our hard work?
They leech and steal off our hard work; it's all they've ever done, and they have to die, and they know that.

christ, just watch it you idiots.

They can't because their victim status is their entire existence.

How do we fix this?

he needs to show off his bleached undercut and beard.

Rick Perry's confirmation hearing should be pretty amusing considering that both he and Trump both think the department of energy should be dismantled.

He never loses, it doesn't seem fair sometimes, frankly.

Dissum rite hya

pls dont lewd my politifu

Mo Ichido Dake Aemasu

HYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Age of pessimism is over. We're not used to this much winning so some find it hard to believe and even think it's leading to some great downfall of sorts.

Just enjoy the ride while we can. Remain steadfast. Be Critical of everything.

based nigger

youtu.be/JaXxeK7NHjs?t=41

I would be nice about it. I just wanna see her mascara run with my cock in her mouth and her saliva all over it.

> Sup Forums is not one person
> Sup Forums is not this particular person

Also isn't that an idiotic question to make in a thread called "President Trump General"?

Think about it: why would anyone with "buyers remorse" stay at this thread instead on any of the other 99 at the catalog?

Your question was shit and there is only one possible answer to that, the one you got repeatedly

don't be lewd

Why do illegals get counted? Is that a remnant of the 3/5ths compromise that made slaves count toward total population.

Illegals are basically slaves anyway.

We already did, Trump is going to be president in the run-up to the 2020 census. He just needs to get congress to pass a bill clarifying that only legal residents counted in the Census are to be used when determining population for apportionment.

t.Rex was surprisingly good but Mattis is Mattis

my cock is bigger than yours so she would probably rather choose me :)

Perhaps the results will be announced soon.

What is the overall function of the department of energy when private monopoly's build most of the infrastructure and private companies obtain, transport, and use the fuels?

SHOW ME YOUR INAUGURATION FACE TRUMP GEN

Lies.

My cock is bigger than both of yorus

>not based Sessions

What time does Trump's inauguration start?

Hey lads, when does the ceremony start and finish on friday? I live on the west coast, so pacific time would be nice!

America requires state issued photo id in order to buy liquor and get the welfare check. Democrats don't want strong voter id because it prevents voter fraud

To get more federal money, as well as what that user described.

[wheezing laughter]

No one knows. I think Carter created it after 3 mile island to regulate nuclear energy, which isn't a bad idea in principle but clearly that's not what they're doing now.

He was pretty handsome :3

I would kind of like a working relationship with Russia. Perhaps even an alliance. People forget as we speak we are running guns to the saudis in their war against the houthis and have reportedly bombed civilian center with our weapons. Not to mention the saudis kill women for witchcraft and cut off your head for blasphemy. But hey, as long as we are pretending to be moral actors stopping the horde of Russian savage aggression (after we took out Qaddafi and ruined libya and tried to do the same thing in Syria), fuck that puppet drumpf! Lets send our men to die over a piece of land in eastern europe while our NATO friends still refuse to pay their 2%!

So tired of all the europoors, dems, and neocons whining that American boys need to be put on the line for some shitty peninsula and some land in eastern europe

this puts the whole joe/mika dynamic in a different light

Lived up to the hype.

fucking love it.

It starts when it starts, nomsaying?

I did watch it, that's why I'm posting that pic to make fun of him. He spends the first seconds of his video primping like a fucking teenage girl, then the supposed male triggly is just a fat dude standing there, and all the while the nu-male fag is keeping his retarded face in frame so nobody forgets who is taking the video and presumably talking about sucking penises

>He just needs to get congress to pass a bill clarifying that only legal residents counted in the Census are to be used when determining population for apportionment.
But will they? Has anyone in government proposed doing this?

Also because Perry is dumber than a truckload of cow shit.

exactly as such