Brit/pol/ - Bye Bye Sandman Edition

>Sharia May's Brexit Speech in Full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=mb14pyIqosk

>Odds on UKIP winning in Stoke slashed as Nuttall hints he might run
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-plots-labour-blow-as-he-signals-he-could-stand-in-crunch-byelection-a3442331.html

>Corbyn in crisis as polling shows the public trust the TORIES more with the NHS than Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-tories-will-do-better-job-than-labour-with-nhs-this-winter-poll-a7527551.html

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side and reminds UK that it can't start any negotiations before it leaves the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a tax haven if the EU doesn't offer a good deal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbI4A_Eg9B0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Reminder Britons are the most redpilled in West Europe

Reminder that YMCA was temporarily banned yesterday after sperging out during May's speech and spamming all over Brit/pol/

Posting papers, I guess they have fallen for the lie as well.

>Reminder frogcucks believe equality is more important than freedom

Based North-East

When Britain sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. Quite literally, Police is looking for a young British expat that runs cultish sex ring. Thanks aassholes. No free movement with you

>Reminder Britain is the one of the only major European powers who hates foreigners

>Reminder to have confidence in /ourboys/

>PM's 12 Commandments
Meanwhile the Edstone was slated, despite the aims of both being about as unclear as each other

Rise Lion

>Reminder that Britons are aware that the filthy Poles are stealing our jobs

>inb4 many years of a transitional legal form in the EU where people flood in before the gates are closed

Off to work now lads

>Reminder Eurofags don't care about their culture. Only Britons soldier on

nth for deal or no deal

>Thinking that being happy we've been Americanised and have this "FUCK YES MARINE A DID NOTHING WRONG FIGHT FOR ISRAEL GAS IRANIAN CHILDREN TRUMP WAR NOW" mentality is a good thing

Iraq Libya, Syria nearly by an inch, we're never going to fucking learn

I bet those plebs who say they are far too many immigrants in this country are the very same who support going out to the Middle East and razing their countries to dust

Have a good day mate

>>Thinking that being happy we've been Americanised and have this "FUCK YES MARINE A DID NOTHING WRONG FIGHT FOR ISRAEL GAS IRANIAN CHILDREN TRUMP WAR NOW" mentality is a good thing

>Implying that was the question.
Confidence in the ability of your armed forces isn't the same as the yank hardon for soldiers and war. It means we believe /ourboys/ are capable of protecting our island home.

>implying most of our people aren't just old holiday makers
>implying they effect the jobs market as badly in other countries as other country's citizens do here

Who's /alice-chan/ here?

Source for all these pics?
They are heart-warming.

stop bilking idiots for money

Even the 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants I know think there's too many.

They mean nothing when those people will vote Tory and Labour until they die in their own piss being ignored by the very same nurses that their precious NHS/patriotic parties brought here

Good thing that May wants more immigrants, just not poles.

Maybe you're just really really old.

no.

only karen.

Your not one to talk Vladimir, Russian tourists are fucking hated everywhere.

We have a few bad apples like chavs going to Spain but every nation I've been to the locals talk of their universal hatred for the Russians.

I don't know the website, saved these long ago, but they are linked on /r/europe somewhere. Good luck finding it whilst wading through all the salt

But razing their countries to dust would be awesome.

Shalom lad

>Scotcucks

>preferring a mixed race freak over a pure British lass

You can really tell from this picture that Germany got fucked over by Mr. Hitler

The absolute state of Germany.

>preferring standard instead of best-of-both

REEEEEEEEE

SHINO IS MINE

youtube.com/watch?v=jbI4A_Eg9B0

>he doesn't fire up the chainsaw

Probably be kind to put her out of her misery

Lmfao look at bosna

>Ireland
To be expected but still hilarious.

But razing them to the ground creates both a huge number of actual refugees that have to go somewhere and also a huge number of people who pretend to be refugees in order to flee to the country they have always wanted to go to but now have an excuse. Just look at what happened in Syria, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, all that ends up happening is we spill our own troop's blood to have someone who is supposedly democratically elected and friendly to the west installed as leader for a few months until they are overthrown and replaced with some dictator who was worse than the person they started with.

Power vacuums tend to get filled with the most organised force, which, in the middle east tend to be extremist groups.

>Irish mental gymnastics

Also source on these?

>Finland

Wow quite surprised with Finland desu

Just noticed that London seems to be missing from all of these?

can't unsee that thumbnail

>Birmingham
>upper band
okay lad, where are these numbers coming from, and how old are they?

>refugees
Lad, as long as we're talking fantasies of nuking the middle east I can also fantasise about gassing every brown person on the plant.

>refugees that have to go somewhere
That's liberal wish wash, they can go to Majdanek for all I care, razing their nations to the ground would be a meme.

Whats terrorism? If I go and kill traitor cuck politicians this is called terrorism right? Or if id stab a muslim that would be terrorism too?

Say all you want , but our tourists don't run sex rings in Britain

Pipe down LARP boy

>Also source on these?
I don't have the website saved anymore, but I got them from /r/europe, you could probably find them if you looked for a bit

No, they just buy up land with their krokodil money

As I said, a lot are people who are pretending to be refugees, but there are plenty who are actual refugees, like in Allepo. This "war is great, anyone who says otherwise is a liberal cuck" mentality is one that ends up getting a lot of people killed.

2011 I believe.

One can dream

Terrorism I think requires maximum destruction with no care for innocent people

That's the general public's view I's wager anyway

Mate, read my post.
In this fantasy of mine, brown people will no longer exist.

You make a fair point. That's brave in an echo chamber such as Sup Forums, especially so given the tripcode.

Well played chap, crumpets on me.

The absolute STATE of paleo-Remainers

It's almost as if the real enemy is unrestrained neolib capitalism with a vested interest in sowing global chaos and forcing populations together to destroy identity and keep the numbers up. I proper hate muzzies though, well angry about them

Pure coincidence, I am sure, fellow britons

#5 in my things that you wouldn't see on tv any more but was on Only Fools and Horses

Joking about the a black inflatable sex doll being from Jamaica and from the black and white minstrels

So why is everyone ignoring Mays plans to negotaite us staying in the customs union?

Implying that she can negotiate such a thing outside of the single market, one of the big talking points on the run up to the vote was that European utilitarian protectionism damages British industry. Thinking specifically of the Tate & Lyle sugar beat/sugar cane issue.

Paedo.

I agree.

s06e02

>Impling early morning Brit/pol/ is the place for politics

Because it's

G L O B A L
D I V E R S E
F R E E
T R A D E

As an outsider, whats the difference? English means your from England and British mean you could be any mudblood outside of England but in the UK?

OH FUCK-

DELET THIS

Its infographics such as these that remind me why I live up north.
The climate haha.
The muzzies struggle with it being so wet, the last time they felt something as moist as the north east they were ploughing a toddler.

You might want to put a link in the next OP about Davis saying MPs can't block Brexit if they don't agree with the final deal.

Link?

Think Bavarian vs German. That sort of thing.

England is usually the term used by native English people, as we see ourselves as English, not British.

British is more oft than not the term used by foreigners and leftcucks.

>tfw I live in shitty old London

You make a good point but I'm not totally surprised about her putting close ties with the EU above British industry, but then again that sounds a bit too much like critical thinking.

If we were out of the EU but they still engaged in practices that were damaging to us, it would be in contravention to Article 8, that is if they would choose to follow it.

>you wouldn't suck her toes for 12 hours just to smell her dry and scabby flaps

Wether you voted remain, or leave, yesterday Theresa May betrayed you.
Nine out of 10 voters want Britain in the single market, yet May is ripping us out. Only the Lib Dems are fighting to oppose this treachery.

Thank you. I know understand. Death to British, God Bless the English.

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a tax haven if the EU doesn't offer a good deal

I saw him saying that BS about no-one in the campaign saying that it was a possibility we would leave the single market, absolute bullshit, it was in the manifesto of the main leave campaign and many high up figures in both leave campaigns talked about it.

He is just flat out lying.

Yeah fuck the poor that voted Leave lmao

>If we were out of the EU but they still engaged in practices that were damaging to us,

I wouldn't claim it was activley malicious policy, it is utilitarian policy that is applied over a far too diverse region.

To protect Frances uncompetitive beat farms they tariff imported cane, which has the knock on consequence of damaging British sugar industry.

Different tripcode?

Oops, fuck knows what happened, accidently removed a character.

Yes, fuck them. Especially if it includes dole scum like you.

That's what you get for pretending to be right wing faggot, it's not for peasants retard.

So what's the consensus

May's whole speech was bollocks and we're not actually leaving the EU right?