Will Trump release UFO info and Area 51 info?

Will Trump release UFO info and Area 51 info?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-I_M9sKXFs?t=510
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_Real_Estate_Tycoon
cia.gov/about-cia/eo12333.html
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_66
youtube.com/watch?v=k4L_S9K-BkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fFDBeTdPKig
youtube.com/watch?v=IH6Z2Hid338
illuminatisymbols.info/streets-of-washington-dc-pentagram/
youtube.com/watch?v=DVJqGSwh4pg
visualmeditation.co/subliminal-messages-how-they-work-and-how-they-affect-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=sLN2dDBl4HU
reddit.com/r/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=EjbQ-BDh4PU
edition.cnn.com/2015/05/15/tech/electronic-skin/
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/12/health/brain-mind-reading/
washington.edu/news/2013/08/27/researcher-controls-colleagues-motions-in-1st-human-brain-to-brain-interface/
io9.gizmodo.com/scientists-just-created-some-of-the-most-powerful-muscl-1526957560
gizmodo.com/the-freaky-artificial-muscles-on-this-human-skeleton-ar-1783445499
spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/robotics/robotics-hardware/a-superstretch-selfhealing-artificial-muscle
phys.org/news/2008-09-army-invests-thought-helmet-technology.html
sites.google.com/site/targetedindividuals101/survival-guide/more-survival-guide
targetedindividualseurope.wordpress.com/ti-symptoms/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ol2WJIoE0A
youtube.com/watch?v=uLqGRv7CQlc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
oddityworld.net/2014/07/the-creepy-illuminati-card-game.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4VjXdWV9H6I
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
youtube.com/watch?v=2FTFROgnduE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkxVbYxy-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How, when he would be dead before getting into office?

Inb4 Tullipso

Are you planning something, you little faggot? How about I report your ass to authorities. No one touches my gold-haired goddess you stupid fucking kike balls-chortling faggot.

Nope. He already met the ETs and they told him who's really running shit here, that's why he's been acting different.

They told him to keep tap dancing for the idiots of the public and to check his role.

He'll make joke at the first nerd that asks him about ufos like every president minus Carter.

>Implying that presidents still have access to this knowlege.

>planning something
Not really, I love Trump. I just don't think the powers that be will let him keep winning like that

No. He knows humanity is too immature for free energy and antigravity.

>Trump reveals that Area 51 was where all the experimental cold war tech was developed
>he also reveals that it hasn't functioned as a developmental/test facility in 25 years, it is an expensive facility to maintain and run and was only kept open to deepen the mystery around what goes on there
>opens it to tours from the public as a cold war museum
>tourism keeps it open

He just did. Check the fucking CIA thread

That's highly possible, they could just relocate all that secret technology and aliens to some other base while they open up 51 as a theme park.

these desu

But what you don't know is that the alien vessels can't be safely transported without the russians and chinese detecting them.

Ufos are used to cover up actual crimes.
How else does a ufo investigator get murdered for looking up a pedoring that he obviously found investigating ufos.

>Nope. He already met the ETs and they told him who's really running shit here, that's why he's been acting different.

Is this true guys? Also how has he been acting different? I'm open to this idea.

Why can't they just fly them somewhere safe? the anthro-dog thing alien hunters had cloak tech back during the vietnam war.
Hell, wasn't the Predator movie based on encounters with them?

Ayy lmao!

Every new US president has acted a little "weird" after the election but it goes away after a while, could be just fatigue and nothing more.

Obama has never been the same. Bush has changed significantly.

Just google stealth aircraft and you get your "ufo" info.

If all the aliens look like her, then I will literally do anything for alien puss.

youtu.be/L-I_M9sKXFs?t=510

This fucking scares me.

This.

The shadow government runs shit now.

Nah. They're not all stealth aircraft.

I seriously feel like someone's got him on ropes and pulleys or some shit. Like he's some kind of puppet and rotting in his skin. Look at him. This man sleeps 4 hours a day. He's usually livelier than this. He can handle this. What's going on? Seriously.

>I seriously feel like someone's got him on ropes and pulleys or some shit.
It's either fatigue, or if you're the paranoid schizo type then mental domination via psychokinetic personality hi-jacking. He should have purified his energy centers before attempting to hold any kind of power in the human slave society. You can blame Sup Forums for this, we placed him in the furnace. Hillary was already gonna win due to rigged elections but meme magic and red pilling turned the tides. Or maybe he's just a flesh puppet like the rest.
/end scizo rant

Holy fuck

I don't think there is aliens info to divest, but I don think the JFK cover up is coming out one way or another

*do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_Real_Estate_Tycoon

This is too much to handle

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

>This is too much to handle
Not really, it's actually very clear once you connect the dots.
Here's something else how modern media give "hints" for instance:
cia.gov/about-cia/eo12333.html
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_66
youtube.com/watch?v=k4L_S9K-BkQ

1+2+3+3+3=66

king kang promised it and ensured it, so probably not every president tries saying i will. Who ever does it will probably get murdered by the aliens themselves or the cia

Wait I'm confused. What are we talking about now? Dead serious. It sounds interesting but I don't know how we got to this conversation.

>What are we talking about now?
How normal people have little control in modern times, usually because of other people who were and still probably are hell bent on procuring alien tech or legit willing or non-willingly work to further the plans that non-terrestrial based sentient lifeforms have laid out for their future slaves in exchange for military might.

I don't need to explain that, use your intuition.
>I don't know how we got to this conversation.
That's how chaos works. Just go with the flow not against it.

No fucking way

Predictive programing has been very popular for a while now, are people just now noticing the looping patterns?

What would showing the planes hit the towers before it actually happened do? What would be the fucking point?

>Captcha skycraper pictures

KEK

No because there is nothing to release; they don't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFDBeTdPKig
youtube.com/watch?v=IH6Z2Hid338
illuminatisymbols.info/streets-of-washington-dc-pentagram/ (disregard anything else on this site it's useless)
youtube.com/watch?v=DVJqGSwh4pg

His hair and skin perplexion is more effective than the magnum look. He'll be fine!

>What would showing the planes hit the towers before it actually happened do? What would be the fucking point?
visualmeditation.co/subliminal-messages-how-they-work-and-how-they-affect-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=sLN2dDBl4HU
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/304tdj/tv_reacts_to_plane_crash_in_alps/

>Not one mention of the pilot episode of the X-Files spinoff "The Lone Gunmen"
>Entire first episode is 9-11

If you haven't seen this yet, then get ready for a huge shock.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjbQ-BDh4PU

Will he expose the Holocaust is the real question

Still don't understand. They're trying to make me subliminally believe the planes hit the towers? Well the planes did hit the towers. I still dont get the point of it

edition.cnn.com/2015/05/15/tech/electronic-skin/
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/12/health/brain-mind-reading/
washington.edu/news/2013/08/27/researcher-controls-colleagues-motions-in-1st-human-brain-to-brain-interface/
io9.gizmodo.com/scientists-just-created-some-of-the-most-powerful-muscl-1526957560
gizmodo.com/the-freaky-artificial-muscles-on-this-human-skeleton-ar-1783445499
spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/robotics/robotics-hardware/a-superstretch-selfhealing-artificial-muscle
phys.org/news/2008-09-army-invests-thought-helmet-technology.html
sites.google.com/site/targetedindividuals101/survival-guide/more-survival-guide
targetedindividualseurope.wordpress.com/ti-symptoms/

Ok, I was gonna let people find out themselves but whatever, It's basically memetic power harnessing. There are no "planes", but the newly structured psychometric subliminal effect that makes victims believe that it's more important "how" 9/11 happend but not why. Basically it "primed" the populace for this particular event, once everything went down, the public was already "triggered" and accepting on suggestions or "hypnosis", basically it allowed for everything that followed to happen. People were "instructed" to act, not to think, and this made them vulnerable.
youtube.com/watch?v=uLqGRv7CQlc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

I can safely say this is "meme magic" but not Sup Forums's, in fact I'm not sure if the people who unironically worship Kek aren't victims of subtle mental manipulations themselves.
oddityworld.net/2014/07/the-creepy-illuminati-card-game.html

>Ok, I was gonna let people find out themselves but whatever,

I read your shit links and they told me nothing. Yea make a fucking hamburger flash on tehs creen for 1 millisecond and somebody might crave for a hamburger and drive to fucking macdonalds. Still doesnt explain anything.

> It's basically memetic power harnessing. There are no "planes", but the newly structured psychometric subliminal effect that makes victims believe that it's more important "how" 9/11 happend but not why. Basically it "primed" the populace for this particular event, once everything went down, the public was already "triggered" and accepting on suggestions or "hypnosis", basically it allowed for everything that followed to happen. People were "instructed" to act, not to think, and this made them vulnerable.

All this done by showing pictures of destroyed towers and planes hitting the pentagon in movies. I dont see it

Do you believe in Kek?

I believe that Goku is stronger and if you smoke Gotu Kola you will be as small as Goku was as a little boy in the early seasons of Dragon Ball.

No honestly. Tell me how showing a picture of destroyed towers in a cartoon somehow results to people not caring in the future WHY 9/11 happened only how? How the fuck does it result into that? It makes absolutely no sense. I understand how some subliminal shit works but what you said makes absolutely no sense. I dont think YOU understand how it works. And KEK is a meme

Peyton Manning knows all about Roswell.

No.

>thinking aliens would ever visit earth
Name 5 reasons why we'd ever want to visit here.

he is too short-sighted to care about greater things than money

what?
>No honestly. Tell me how showing a picture of destroyed towers in a cartoon somehow results to people not caring in the future
I never claimed people won't "care" or not be affected by 9/11, it's just that (((they))) used a very tricky method of being able to divert and control the outcry so they can reach out and manipulate the mindset of the affected individuals, "open them up to more suggestion" in other words. It was all just a giant experiment which produced some very astounding results and managed to secure a path to total control(not achieved yet though), to not just be able to take away the rights of an individual but their mind as well.
The world isn't dead yet, but it's dying. You can see the "newborns" from that one in modern times, taking the form of SJWism, survivalism etc.
>tl;dr fragment the world(mind), then rebuild it into something else

e.g :
youtube.com/watch?v=4VjXdWV9H6I

>Are you planning something, you little faggot? How about I report your ass to authorities
hold your horses, where is your fabled """"freedom"""" of speech.
Or is it only when americans speak?

>they could just relocate all that secret technology and aliens to some other base
missing the point, aliens is the reason the thing we want not some old cold war shit. The truth bro

Micheal moore looks like an old lesbian. Liberals don't age well

>it's only when Americans speak
you answered your own question.

1. Resources(platinum, gold etc)
2. Cattle(Humans taste good, are self-sufficient to a certain extent and are easy to control once you learn how)
3. Lost ancient alien tech from other races.
4. Nature is nice, has nice game.
5. People keep calling from here.

You still didnt answer my question because you don't even know the answer to it. All i want to know is WHY would they show 9/11 happening in movies cartoons and whatever before it actually did. If they were the ones planning it. Some people say "oh its because they're showing off". Sounds fucking stupid and risky. Some people say "subliminal maan" and then I ask them to explain and they just ramble stupid shit. I want to know what the fuck would be the point of fucking showing it to us before hand. If you think its subliminal then explain to me what it is supposed to subliminally subliminininize me to and how does showing a fucking picture of the numbers 9/11 or destroyed towers sublminazis me to it?

Information will never be released. Disclosure will not occur. Why?

So called 'aliens' are actually demonic beings who are in control of the world elite. Anyone who would damage the 'alien' brand will be killed so when they eventually reveal themselves, people will view them as benign helpers, saviors of humanity, instead of the demonic and malevolent beings they truly are. Remember that people have always seen demons, mostly matching the description of modern aliens. The 'alien' thing is just a recent re-branding to try and shed the very poor image people (rightly) have of demons.

What have we done

I'm sure that is exactly what will happen. A huge air force base employing thousands of people has collectively held onto a secret for 50+ years, any one of which could have leaked/sold relevant information for countless millions. And now it is going to come to light thanks to Trump. Ignore the fact Watergate was exposed, that was beyond highest security clearance, with 1/100th of the people involved. I cant wait to see whats happening in outer space. Lying bastards.

I am all for skepticism of government practices, but this ranks up there with a faked moon landing. Show me a single verifiable piece of evidence for aliens. Right now. I dare you. I'd like to see evidence of alien life just as much as any crazed high school drop out working at McDonalds, but I want proof.

>All i want to know is WHY would they show 9/11 happening in movies cartoons and whatever before it actually did.
I'll try to make it simpler.
To "wind up" the viewers before the it happens, so they would have an "opening" in their psyche to exploit, it won't do shit now since it's already did what it was ment to. Think of it as an equation only instead of numbers you are using events and people:
if X(event)+233(number of people)=R(eaction)
if genocide threat + 6mil people = Affirmation/Doubt
basically, you want to make a new equation(subliminal) that affirms handles the old one(event) and makes sure it doesn't go out of line(outside of desired result or shifting results):
if genocide threat +- cartoons,tales,eyewitnesses and movies + 6mil= +(more chance of)Affirmation (less chance of) -Doubt
ofc 9/11 is a very complex "equation" in comparison to the one I just did but you should slightly understand what I mean.

No, Hillary would have though. We'd be making first contact by the end of the year

UFOS are real
Aliens are not & are used to push the doctrine of evolution as stated by T4v1 esalen.org search tavistock article titled "Phantasms etcetc"
Et's don't exist. What ancients referred to as evil spirits are what we call UFOS. You can make one appear by smoking dmt or doing a stupid fucking magic circle.

>So called 'aliens' are actually demonic beings who...
Yes, yes pastor, I remember the time when niggers used to be called demons and not just sub-human phenotypes of humanity like they really are. Just because something is foreign or malignant, doesn't mean it's a "daemon" or a "daemonic being" that's primitive thinking, just call it a xeno and be done with it.
also
>saviors of humanity
People believing crap like that really deserve to be cattle, t.b.h
It's every man for himself in this universe.
>Remember that people have always seen demons
You mean xenos, right?
>The 'alien' thing is just a recent re-branding to try and shed the very poor image people (rightly) have of demons.
I actually think is true, there has been a lot of pushing of "good aliens" etc on movie but it could be just race mixing propaganda masquerading as aliens.
Something smells fishy and it's not my reproductive organ.

well i always thought they do it to "prepare" us like americans where still super shocked about 911 but because they "saw" all the signs it already happened before, so it isnt as shocking

>What have we done
To be blunt we killed a blonde guy by making him president. I can just imagine him nervously awaiting that kill switch to go off and make him have a heart attack or something
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
youtube.com/watch?v=2FTFROgnduE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkxVbYxy-c

>smoking dmt
You are supposed to directly inject that in your pineal gland if you have a deficiency or something, not smoke/consume it.

it was the jews we've already been over this