Trump running Facebook ads asking people to attend inauguration

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Telegraph/status/821462111268155393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont get it, whats the news story here

I would but I'm kinda stuck here. I'll be watching it on something.

>Being this thicc
>Being a Nord

>begging

Still president, so who gives a fuck.

Wow fuck drumpf I'm a HillMissile now

You're really grasping at straws here friend

>Still president, so who gives a fuck.

When no one likes you, what's the point?

>Being 60%

Fucking cancer.

Trump should do a project X tier after party in all Washigton. If any Caligula proved popular leaders gain people favour by doing festivities. Let the party begin!!! It will be so awsome that even holyhoax figures will join in

>boing boing
Fucking who? Sage.

He can't do right now anything without getting criticized. Maybe it will help him, don't know how big of a party that's suppose to be.

>hello lovely people of America, would you like to come see my inauguration??

WOW DRUMPF IS SO PATHETIC #ImWithHer

>implying they wouldn't come anyway

Do they have wifi in the conscript camp?

Should I go? I've got the day off and it's only 5 hours. I've been to 4 rallies. I just figured I wouldn't be able to get a good spot.

>a fucking llama

> President gregariously inviting his fellow Americans to share this special MAGA day
> "Drumpf is finished, it's over for him"

Jesus Christ, the (((media))) really are STILL shameless in trying to spin innocuous or positive news against him.

But please, cry some more

D-Dayum

Guess i voting Clinton now...

That's certainly more fun than using a lot of artists at your side and still losing, right? :)

I am flying in from Germany for his Inauguration. You Burgers should all attend.

pls come. I'm lonely ;_;

Why is this funny to people that don't like him? He's still president. So many people act like no one voted for him but millions did. He won because America wanted him.

Sure mate, the party is for you. Go with friends or gf, get comfy met new people, have some booze and #maga

Well thanks for making Trumps ad have greater reach!

Fake news headline

that's barely an ad though.

Two days, bitch nigger.

>mfw Trump was really targeting the reporters in NYC with this ad so that they wrote a story about it

>When no one in DC likes you, what's the point?
you're doing something right

>president is graciously inviting everyone to his inaugaration, even those who hate and oppose him
>WAH WAH MUH BEGGING XD
Thanks, CTR

>invites people to come to his inauguration even though millions are coming already
>begging

Why you lyin tho?

The left still feel as if they have to high ground. So anything that Trump does which can be construed as idiotic or a fumble will be used by them to no end in an attempt to sully his image.

It gets funnier because it's honestly really fucking sad how hard they try, yet they end up looking like legitimate retarded, potato-headed children

>you're doing something right

All the Jews in Wall Street and Finance love him tho.

>an ad system running X ads xDDDDDDDD

kill yourself

will kanye be there?

Dont go, Obama is going to nuke the whole city!

Trump has LITERALLY no support despite having by far the biggest rallies and winning the election. Any support was just KGB agents who have since gone back home to Russia.

>begging

Begging would be paying for protestors to show up to protest him at his inaguration

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am not. My flight is tomorrow. I am so excited! I've never been to Washington before!

Did someone say "thicc nord"?

I like him

This is truly fake news, every congressman I've talked to have not been able to fufill all of the ticket requests

Jews in the fed reserve are angrt tho

Jesus lord have mercy.

Who is that butthole dwelling machine?

That's probably why Obama told Hillary to go and had all those Congressman boycott the inauguration. I can't wait for that scumbag to get out of office.

he go 62 million votes and ive been to 2 of his rallies and seen how big they are. I had the chance to go to his inauguration but i didnt want to have to deal with all the chimps and hippies plus going to (((dc))) when i could watch comfy from my living room.

>How can black women even compete?

That looks disgusting

I'm sure you'd rape her if you had the chance, Ahmed.

Millions are expected to attend because of the hate, I don't get it.

Its like everyone hated Lebron after the decision. Did people not go because they hated him? No. His games were sold out in every stadium just so people could boo

>flag

What about your flag?

Germanistan has a lot of thicc white women ripe for the taking, Ahmed. That's why you fled there, isn't it?

> When no one likes you, what's the point?

You tried.

why liberal wont come though? i heard trump will be assassinated at inaguruation

>tfw Australians aren't invited

Are you a nigger?

>Have a seat it's time for your debriefing

I actually hope that happens

> Movement forever galvanized
> Emperor Trump eternally a martyr figure
> Won't have to suffer for his fails during term
> The system can't hide globalist corruption anymore
> Mike ''Homocaust'' Pence
> etc

As extremely sad as it may be, it's good.

No you don't hope so.

Ooof

They can't.

It would be more fitting for me to ask you that, my overrun friend

fuark

> pls attend

>no one likes you
he won the presidency, you idiot

Stage 2: Anger

>He's asking the common man to attend
>What a pleb!

dont worry drumpfy, the CIA will be attending at least

>B-b-b-but we got trips when we asked kek if he would live forever

Obama did this too. Your point?

I asked you a question, Daquan

if they kill him i'm pretty sure america will become divided and a real race/culture war will start. after kennedy was killed if somebody was outside cheering and waving communist stuff they would've been murdered. if left actually kills them right wingers will actually start death squads

I answer you, you answer me, Ahmed?

97% white and living in an all-white neighbourhood in the great land of Australia: the last bastion of the white man.

Our home is girt by sea and no fuckin boat cunts are going to make there home here mate, so best tell your cousins to call of the trip

Evrry single one of his rallies was over stuffed yet im aupposed to believe that nobody wants to attend his inauguration? What keeps the shills shilling

sounds like a viable strategy to me.

Inauguration tickets are so desirable that people are offering them as prizes in contests and the MSM thinks Trump is personally running these ads.

This sounds more as you don't think the public aren't allowed to attend a inauguration. That it should only be attended by elites and certain people who has the right views or enough money.
The ad was directed at those who wanted but couldn't attend.

Shocking Truth: People who have jobs can't travel halfway across the country or more to attend an inauguration.

DRUMPF BTFO'D AGAIN
R
U
M
P
F

B
T
F
O
'
D

A
G
A
I
N
*talking through teeth* HOWW CAN HE EVERR RECOVERR

Will he ever recover?
[spoiler] twitter.com/Telegraph/status/821462111268155393 [/spoiler]

he could try harder anyways

He's finished
for the 10th time this year

>germany

>literally having creatures named after you

Is there anything this man can't do?

t. *sips cum*

Will something go wrong on that day?

All our land is bought by Ching Chings, so you live under Uluru or something?

>(((beschizza)))
try harder

Form a coherent sentence

Sniper should not fire their weapon while standing directly at the window.

Sniper should take care to post farther back in the room to help mask flash and sound of weapon firing.

>Aires Rock

too much ass

You've watched shooter way too many times

LOW ENERGY! SAD!

Post is low energy.