Why do countries like Saudi have a bad reputation when they have less rapes than the USA?

Why do countries like Saudi have a bad reputation when they have less rapes than the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/saudi-study-23-of-arab-children-raped-46-of-arab-students-homosexual-3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because in Saudi the rape victim would get stoned to death if she reported it

How on earth is there rape in Saudi Arabia?
Aint rape legal there?

lol
Report a rape and go to jail or get stoned. Gee, the numbers can't be skewed in anyway whatsoever.

America: He raped me... mentally, by manspreading.
Reaction: Nothing from the sane population, outrage from the sjws
Virtually always reported, always lied about, exaggerated.

Saudi Arabia: He raped me by forcing me onto the floor, violently attacking me and forcing himself into me.
Reaction: Your opinion is worth less than his, so you're wrong.
Virtually never reported, doesn't matter if lied about, or exaggerated.

fpbp

Pajeet gets it.

Shitholes don't watchout crime, they either look away or encourage it.

Something similar to this would happen.

>60% unreported
How do they know?

Also, isn't forced marriage and sex with minors totally okay in Saudi Arabia?

fewer*

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/saudi-study-23-of-arab-children-raped-46-of-arab-students-homosexual-3/

>implying a saudi woman can report a rape

ah found the muslim you have to go back

Rape in saudi arabia applies largely only to women whom are married, and not alone in public. Basically, the only instance a woman can be raped is if the husband/father/brother is subdued/killed and the woman then defiled.

If however 12th wave feminists have their way, simply looking at a woman would be rape, and there would be billions of cases (many unreported outside twitter).

Because they have a different definition of, "Rape." Funny how, as much as they hate feminists, they play the EXACT SAME GAMES with semantics as them. Hmm...

>Only 34 women raped in the last 8 years.

kek

It's because Muslims are too busy raping boys.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

That or an honor kill. Or acid to her face

Lol there are at least a million rapes in India each year. Saudi princes alone rape tens of thousands of women each year.

That, also isn't there a thing where muslims look down on rape of muslim women but don't care if it's a non muslim?

Unaccompanied women, Muslim or otherwise, you mean?

4 male witnesses must be present and consent to seeing the rape for the woman to be pardoned.
Good luck all 4 of those men agree to that lmao. Its stacked against women intentionally

I really hate how obvious people are with their agendas. They put the unreported statistic under the U.S. but apparently don't consider this possibility for the other two.

I don't know what I'm talking about, thought I heard something like that before.

How do they know that 60% are unreported in the US?

Unaccompanied women can be used and subject to being attacked under Islamic law.

Being so brainwashed that you think saudi arabia actually reports their rapes

>If however 12th wave feminists have their way, simply looking at a woman would be rape, and there would be billions of cases (many unreported outside twitter).

Or Jesus "if a man looks at a woman he has committed adultery with her in his heart"

"don't stone the woman who actually fucked some other guy tho, forgive her"

This is while he rejected everything the God of the book of deuteronomy commanded.

----------------------

Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

It also refers to the man as ba'al: master, of the female.

As baalzebub was lord of the flies, the man is lord of woman.

Furthurmore men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)

It's all right there if you would read it.

Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy? (Who you seem to treat as a demon... in practice... you hate everything He says and instead raise up women and deny men everything that is good).

If you wish to argue about taphas, here's a refutation of your arguments:
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

------------------------

>If however 12th wave feminists have their way, simply looking at a woman would be rape, and there would be billions of cases (many unreported outside twitter).

They did: it's called Christianity
"if a man looks at a woman he has committed adultery with her in his heart" --Jesus

"don't stone the woman who actually fucked some other guy tho, forgive her" --Jesus

"You were told this (from the OT), but I say this other thing" --Jesus

Rape is legal in india and saudi arabia. Reporting it is illegal.

True rape rates are probably 14-16 times higher in these countries than any first world country with laws that are enforced.

Those numbers are literally made up.

Women in the USA think a man talking to them is rape, or having regretful sex, so that number is exaggerated af

Women in Arabia who do get abused are shamed and blamed for it, are severely underreported due to not wanting to tarnish family honor, and would be punished for it as well (lashes, most likely). The men sometimes participate in homosexual relationships with other man or sexually abused their own younger male or female relatives. Incestual sexual abuse is rampant there because their men are extremely repressed thus leading to depravity.

Also, in Islam, the pedophile prophet calls for 4 witnesses for a rape incident, adultery, fornication, etc who have had to be there to witness penetration for it to be valid. Because women are considered half a man in Islam, you'd then need 8 women to provide accounts as a witness.
Goodluck even getting 4 to testify, especially if they were both alone.

Islam has made it like this for a reason, so that it doesn't get recorded and is actually dismissed, because they see woman as cattle stock, and imagine if the rampant depravity of sexual abuse in the religion of peace was known to nonmuslims who may get themselves into dealing with them in different aspects then or in the future.

>Why do countries like Saudi have a bad reputation when they have less rapes than the USA?

Simple less rapes are reported.

Like how they raping America and UK in exchange for oil.

Just look how concerned Hillary and Hussein is for the repercussions of kill Osama.

Saudi, millions of cases of 'infidelity'.

Just look at this Hawaiian Arab bow to his masters.

> forcfully fucking your 9yo wife - not rape in Saudi Arabia. No rape in marriage as per definition.
> women not allowed to leave house without male guardian. No rapes by strangers possible.
> if US would make rape legal - US would have zero rape too.

Saudi shithell for women. US not.

America = Oil Prostitutes. No better than Janet Jackson or Lindsay Lohan.

Why is Islam so BASED?

Yeah...why...fuck man you are a genius

>Your chosen topic is RAPE
>Pajeet,are you ready?

can't tell a paki something he doesn't already know about rape.

Kinda like when some people try to imply the health care system in the US is bad because of the infant mortality rate. But in the US the child is considered alive if it takes one breath for those purposes.
Some countries with better rates don't consider it a live birth for hours, some as many as 48 hours.

It ain't rape if it's legal haha take that civilized Westerners

Which flag, bro?

yes you will have "less" rape when you punish the victim and giving her view only 1/4 worth of your average dune monkey. Congrats moron.