Rape

Surely rape is the most redpilled alpha thing a man can do?

If you were really an alpha male you could secure consent from desirable partners on a whim.

Wrong, it's the most beta thing to do because you couldn't attract a woman to sleep with you, so you had to force her to do it.

Nah.

It means you're a sick bastard.

An alpha would have the consent of the woman therefor no rape.

Fuck off, media shill.

Def Sup Forums bro use that at your trial and you're off scott free

>>/reddit/

Hmm. True. #GorillaMindset

Damn straight, now prepare your anus for violating

You're one sick puppy OP. I hope you get the help you clearly need.

No Mohammad, its not ok

its alpha only if she likes it and return for more later

t. ahmed from londinistan

Rape is alpha. The alpha male fights other males and then rapes the women in the pussy.

>caring about consent/female
>alpha

pick one

Are you a black man per chance ? just asking.

>not raping a woman so good that she consents to it midway through

That's the REAL alpha's way.

>>/amhed/
Sorry if no everyone want to go raping women

>nigger

Whites don't rape

It's not rape if she let's you do it. To quote trump

They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything

Kek

>ahmed

This is why Canada needs to stop letting Asians immigrate.

No, really. You all have mothers, I'm curious to understand the rationale behind someone who thinks rape is morally okay, because if that's the case you clearly shouldn't be upset if someone takes a crack at your mother or a female relative, then.

>implying half our mothers weren't whores back in the day
Come now user.

> hurr durr being a beligerant violent dickhead is le redpil

Sage.

If I grab pussy without permission I am a rapist

However many women have grabbed my dick without permission and I never realized I was being raped. Probably because raped is used to describe crotch grabbing as well as assault and gentile penetration, which imo are two very different things

Reading all these newfag liberal comments, it only makes me wonder why so many women have ''rape fantasies''. Must be a thing they tell only me because I rape them.

> morality is not subjective
Of course I'd be upset, but humor me this. If rape happens in a society, what does it indicate? If someone comes and rapes my daughter, what does it mean? Didn't I ALLOW IT to happen? Dig a little deeper than just ''omg rapist pig'', you're in Sup Forums.
> Women thinking they stronk and independent
> Some dude proves them wrong
> Natural order
> Beta cucks cry about it
> Finland: Police barely has fearful penalties for rape, no one thinks twice of doing it
> Beta law gets abused

etc

Pretty much.

The ACT of rape is beta

The IDEA of rape is beta as shit

A TRUE Alpha wouldn't need to spend time and energy to forcefully take pussy, as the female will know what her purpose and place is and will spread her longs the man needs it.

Murdering other human males is the most ALPHA thing you can do.

Beating the hell out of a male and raping him is the second most ALPHA thing you can do.

Impregnating women is actually pretty low on the Alpha scale, and just raping a woman is below that.

If you want alpha, you need to be killing.

If you want redpilled, well, that depends on how far down the rabbit hole you've gone.

So, pick one: alpha or redpilled.

Sandnigger thread

probably not

Back to /r9k/ you autist piece of shit. Rape fantasies are utterly beta, and even if they weren't, they still won't make up for you having the social skills of a 5 year old because you're a cowardly autistic basement dweller.

>Alpha
>doing stupid shit that ruins your life so that you may never reproduce.
How's that Alpha status treating you moron.

> Woman willingly spreads her legs for a rich man, knowing her place
> Rich fat fucks her for a few mins
> ''Oh darling, best sex ever''
> Lies
> Goes and fucks her rough, violent stud an hour later

You are raping the term of TRUE Alpha, is what you're doing.

Sup Forums projection at its finest

> so that you may never reproduce.

lolwat.

>Sup Forums projection at its finest
I actually went to /r9k/ a while back and the first thread I saw was one of you autist retards crying that they tried to hit on a cashier then got so embarrassed when she rejected them and people started laughing that they ran out of the store without their groceries, then fell down and hurt their leg.

So alpha. No fucking wonder you're all so rape-obsessed.

women are programmed to deal with it and like it.
orgasms make women fall in love with whomever is present with oxytocin-floods.
Women orgasm most easily in life-threatening scenarios.
Do with this what you will.

Sure isn't alpha to play easymode, then you get no bragging rights.

I've never even been to /r9k/ yet you're talking as if I'm one of them just because I confront your blue-pilled opinion with something you can't refute, resorting to idiotic assumptions and retarded stories that have no merit or point whatsoever, kek. You're pretty stupid, newfag. Gtfo of my Sup Forums

I believe that rape of your own tribe is traitorous and should be punished with death.

However raping foreign women is simply spreading your genetics.

This bread is full plebbit mode, sad.

t. nigger

>2017
>not charming women around you through a combination of wit, humor and polished good looks
seriously present yourself well, get some laughs and you will be drowning in pussy

TRI MORETA

Rapists should be unironically put in a gas chamber.

>german poster defending foreigners raping his women

no I dont retard. Its obviously a subjective viewpoint.
I should have added this.

>implying he's not the foreigner himself

Damn, i was kinda disappointed when i saw your flag, i was expecting Germany or Sweden but Bongistan is also okay i guess

Get jailed.
>buttsex with men does not produce children

calm down mehmet

its not bread its banitsa

If there is one thing I have learned about modern straight white men, its that you are fundamentally, deliberately raised to be mistaken at every level about sex.

Not surprisingly, this seems to have started about the same time all the other gentile institutions and cultural norms came under attack. From what I can tell, you either didn't realize you were under attack, in the cradle no less, or you didn't care. Whites have some unique mental/social wiring that is normally an asset but can also be uniquely exploited, so it could've been either.

As what you would consider a homosexual, if you believe such categories actually exist, I could explain a lot about basic male thinking that is more accurately human thinking as it takes shape in males. By contrast, you have been taught that sex and power expressions between humans are remotely different things. You naturally concoct various narratives around your social institutions, which is fine. But then you drink your own koolade long past the age in which it is useful to believe.

The first steps to misunderstanding what you call rape is to see it as being some exception. This is especially easy for whites because it is illegal, and whites are more prone to see a crime as being an act instead of understanding that an act can be a crime and why. You see the law first and *then* the actual act. This can lead to accepting some pretty ridiculous laws, because once something is considered law, you fall right into line without much more question. This is a white thing.

You don't understand yourselves. I cant explain to you what rape, or more accurately, forced sex, is to you because most of you are deliberately hobbled mentally in youth on many issues, sex included and lack the framework to grasp what forced sex is, why it happens and what appeal it has to both men and women. It would take forever to give the background in thread posts. It would be like trying to explain low earth orbit to people convinced the Earth is flat

Next lesson:

Why it's good to kill a man and take his stuff, and how it benefits both parties.

t. negroid

TL;DR

How important do you think you are?
Way to much content in your reply

I will hold you down and rape your feminine beta white boy butthole. I'll fuck you as you cry and scream, until you start to love it. Until the whole experience makes you turn into a homosexual. Nothing more alpha than that.

This user isn't wrong

Reminder rape is a meme