Is it true that Sup Forums is full of selfhating closet faggots?

Just wondering, because the biggest homophobes tend to be gay, and real straight people don't give a shit what faggots do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkWcT9CVOrs
nhentai.net/g/184949/
d-miller.github.io/assets/HsuEtAl2015.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a board of peace and loves gays

>board of peace
Hehehe

Fuck off Wallonia.

yes

no kys

>loves gays

no

>A self hating closet faggot

Got any proof? Or are you just gonna imply your way to yous?

I like traps and reverse traps but that's not gay at all.

I wanted to be a girl from early childhood on. Then when I was about 17 I thought of taking hormones so I went on some trans-support forum. The sheer amount of degeneracy and delusion there made me run and forget ever trying to transition. All I wanted was to be a girl, not to break down every God damned tradition and value that made Western civilization so great.

kys OP, no one like faggots like you here

Not even memeing. Traps aren't gay because they look like women and reverse traps aren't gay because they are real women that just happen to look like girly men.

>A self hating closet faggot
Kek'd too hard at this

no they're gay and you're gay and you should kill yourself you faggot

No, they're not.

No, traps and reverse traps aren't gay at all, you're just projecting your homosexuality onto them.

>Reverse Trap

The fuck is a reverse trap? A Tomboy? Are you fucking retarded?

Since when is being attracted to Tomboys considered gay?

>Q: Does it have a dick?
>A: Yes.
>Q: Is it a man?
>Q: Is having sex with it gay?

>this generalisation

I don't give a damn what they do behind closed doors, but bringing it out into the public view with parades and shit is nothing but degeneracy.

Yes.
I actually had to stop sucking a cock to type this.

Reverse traps look like girlish boys but are actual girls. Tomboys are usually recognizeable as girls, reverse traps could pass for boys.
>Q: Does it live in Bulgaria?
>Then it is a faggot

Having a dick doesn't automatically make you a man, you bully.

>Likes men
>Calls me a faggot
Kek can't make this shit up

This board is filled with faggots.
These fags came along with the trump presidency

I don't like men you fucking coalburner I just like boys who look like girls and girls who look like boys. That is absolutely straight.

>I just like boys
>That is absolutely straight
That's where you're wrong kiddo

>I just like boys

>That is absolutely straight

The biggest arachnophobes tend to be spiders too

Nah we were always here. You do realize what site you're fucking on right?

>Reverse traps look like girlish boys but are actual girls. Tomboys are usually recognizeable as girls, reverse traps could pass for boys.

This is gay now apparently,fuck off?

Pic related is 16, soo it's fine

Look at this boy and tell me you wouldn't absolutely tap that.

Well no shit, have you seen what the females do to their male counterparts?

They fucking eat them, I'd be scared as fuck too

Balkan Jew strikes again.

>the biggest homophobes tend to be gay
Stop watching TV at Walmart.

Some where there already.
But faggotry really raised to sky high levels with Trump

Sorry to break this to you, but that isn't a boy or a girl it's a 2d drawing

the alt right is a gay, self hating movement
most of its leaders are gay, its press is owned by gays (and jews too)

Traps are just faggots who get off on tricking straight men.

oy vey goyim

Fucking Russian hackers.
Mindbreaking them is still hot af.

nobody knows I'm a faggot

because i don't advertise my sexuality

because why should the rest of the world be exposed to my penis

this is why fags get a bad rep

Holy shit you're really actually totally fucktarded/

Now I'm getting confused myself, is pic related gay or not gay.

Seems kinda gay at least

I am a homophobe and fuck you faggot,all faggots should die in the oven.

Fuck off, retard.
Protip: She's not

Why do you fear gay people, user?

I dunno man, pic related has tits, but I think you still have to be a bit of a faggot to find that attractive

>tattoos
Degenerate.

yummy...

> because the biggest homophobes tend to be gay

That is stupid, so would you be saying Antifa is facist as well?

oh wait...

Short hair is pretty gay. When you look from behind it's basically a 12-year-old boy.

>the biggest homophobes tend to be gay?
Source?

I'll admit to having trans thoughts every now and then, but I haven't gotten around to buying my water filter yet and I am aware that being trans is something I do not actually want.

Pros:
>diversity quotas ensure I would never be unemployed
>might be able to feel pretty if everything turned out perfectly
>no reason to not have girly mannerisms
>might be able to have a nice traditional family with a strong redpilled man and kids
>could fuck people with lawsuits and hate crime shit
>could fuck with leftists by disagreeing with them while trans
Cons
>penis is kill forever
>implants and ded penis would probably end up looking horrible
>family would probably disown me
>most of the relationships I've built up over the years would likely come tumbling down
>would feel like a degenerate
>would probably end up getting fucked
>no children of my own with my partner
>would have to use a surrogate for any children
>probably too old for good results
>probably would get gassed by a RWDS regardless of my politics

>Source?

Every homophobic pastor that ends up passing out while smoking crack off a Gay Jamaican prostitute's ass with a dildo up his ass

Not politics sage and report

Not a source

If there was an irreversible way of becoming a real woman, would you do it?

the picture is on its side to hide hour-glass figure, im pretty positive IRL you can tell

Only Sup Forums approved term for your kind is "SODOMITE". Kill yourself.

dare I say, /BTFO/?

>In November 2006, male prostitute and masseur Mike Jones alleged that Haggard had paid him for sex for three years and had also purchased and used crystal methamphetamine.[1] Haggard denied having sexual intercourse with Jones, but admitted purchasing crystal methamphetamine, claiming he did not use the drug. A few days later Haggard resigned from all of his leadership positions. Grant Haas, who formerly attended New Life Church, has said that then-pastor Ted Haggard masturbated in front of him in a hotel room in 2006 and sent him explicit text messages.[2]

>On January 23, 2009, less than one week before The Trials of Ted Haggard was released on HBO, officials from Haggard's former church announced that a young male church member had come forward in 2006 and that there was an "overwhelming pool of evidence [of an] inappropriate, consensual sexual relationship [that] went on for a long period of time [with Haggard]... it wasn't a one-time act."

>Haggard openly admitted to the second...and when asked if he had had additional gay relationships that have been unreported, Haggard did not provide a direct answer.

There are literally hundreds of these. Repressed faggots tend to be the most vocal homophobes

WHO

Not gay though, I'm just asking questions!

youtube.com/watch?v=qkWcT9CVOrs

Dunno he is pretty famous

Long hair is a sign of health, not femininity.

Can you all stop sucking cocks for five minutes so we can nuke traps and boats, and be done with it? Then it's business as usual.

I just masturbate to 2D traps, that's all.

Is that soo?

yeah i know about that, i remember when it happened
i was making a joke about Mike Jones

Yes.

No.
Women are retarded.

I'm not implying most men are faggots, but the ones who are the most loud and vehement about how much they hate it, are more likely to be gay, than your average straight Joe, who doesn't give a shit.

If you try to repress it you often overcompensate to seem straight, although I'll admit this is partially a bait thread, I honestly think people who browse Sup Forums and are very anti-gay are slightly more likely to be gay themselves than the general population

think the question implied which one to eradicate

No, Sup Forums is full of JIDF/EU shills.

>given an choice between 2 shitty options Sup Forums picked the least shitty one that doesn't aloha snackbar every chance it gets and rapes goats for fun

source

Christians are stupid, therefore they always have 2 different opinions, like heaven or hell, or 2 different political parties. Would you rather x or y is the dumbest shit ever.

Holy shit why does /lgbt/ have such a hard on for Sup Forums

Fuck off already

they want the pure, redpilled, christian husbando

nhentai.net/g/184949/
check out the author's other works, too

>I hate faggots.
>Oh, you hate gays? That propably means you are also gay and you love gays!

Does anyone else fail to see any logic in this or am I alone?

I would have to give it some thought and deep consideration. I'm honestly not sure. If we're talking a "cut all ties and start a new life in a new place" situation I think I would, provided I had another incentive to put my family through that other than just personal gratification. That being said, if there was a temporary way to become a real woman I would take some vacation days and try that shit immediately just to see if my thoughts are valid.

To be clear, this is more of a lifestyle thing than a sexual thing. I've never had thoughts about being my current self and having sex with men or anything like that. At times I just feel like I would be happier if I were a woman with aspirations of having a non-degenerate family and bringing the next generation of whites into the world.

I'm sorry if this isn't clear. This isn't very easy finding the right words to described it and I'm somewhat tired as well.

i want to be a cute trap but i dont have the right body or face, feels bad

You actually seem to be a girl trapped inside a man's body and not just a weird perverted freak.

No, of course not, but there is truth in the fact that people who feel insecure about something double down on trying to appear normal.

Sure, homophobes exist, but the more vocal the homophobe the more likely he is repressing something deep down.

That's just a meme to stop people from criticizing homos. we all like traps though, but as proven by science that's not gay.

where are the proofs that traps aren't gay, because they're probably gay

The biggest homophobes tend to be Muslim and African, but I bet you believe in open borders too.

Liking traps is as gay as it can get. Hell, it's even worse than being gay. If we cut out the faggots, gays can be pretty normal. But being a trap or liking traps is a full blown mental illness.

oh fug.

I likely won't ever go trans since I find the idea of being a surgically altered freak of a man disgusting and I want to have my own children the way god intended, but I really should talk to a therapist or something about this shit and my other issues (mostly high anxiety, trust, and intimacy issues).
>tfw born too early for nanobot gene manipulation gender changes

You can procreate 3-4 times and after that still live as a woman.

>tfw born too early for nanobot gene manipulation gender changes
As in never? This kind of technology will never happen

>being attracted to completely female looking person with a penis is gay
Are you attracted to vaginas or women?

well, I like traps and women, but I don't want to be gay. So i'd really like some evidence that proves it.

here's a study, proving it
d-miller.github.io/assets/HsuEtAl2015.pdf

Bad news, you're a raging faggot in denial.