Hasan Kuzu and Neset Yaman tortured a miserable dog near them...

>Hasan Kuzu and Neset Yaman tortured a miserable dog near them, hurtfully cut his ears and injured a living creature and published it on Facebook on 17 January 2017.

A petition was opened on Change.org which had almost 10,000 signatures so far, to request police to find and arrest them.

liveleak.com/view?i=966_1484690079#CQpe6JCPr5rqtSsO.99

Why do Turks and Muslims in general like to torture doggos so much?

Ask your neighbor.

Turks are worthless sandniggers.

Not real news, just feewings woman poor-doggy news

Shit like this triggers me way more than human genocide does.

those are no turks.

It's projection. When a Turk or Muslim remembers not to pee on the carpet they get nothing but when dog does they get a treat. They're also trying to distant themselves from animals in the eyes of white people but they don't realize we view animal abuse as savage.

>autists started a petition for A FUCKING ANIMAL
xaxaxaxaxa

>MUH ANIMAL FEELS
xaxaxaxAXaxAXaxA fucking redditors i swear to god lmfao

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3321 , Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2245

Cut their ears off, that's how they do it in their home country, right?

The one on the left looks white, he gets the rope too.

Nigger detected.

>flag
Fuck off you roach rapebaby.
Literally subhumans.

youre a fucking pussy, kid

all of you autists who have some unntatural beta autist feeling for animals

Humans and canines have an ancestral bond that formed during the first ice ages when the two species developed a symbiotic relationship for mutual survival. This bond became part of the DNA of both species after thousands of years of cohabitation. When arabs, blacks, and asians hurt and torture canines, this provides irrefutable evidence that they lack the necessary gene that all real humans carry, that gene of canine bond. If someone lacks empathy for a dog, that person is not the same species as you. They are something else, a species that did not evolve in the same time and place as homo sapiens. They are a subspecies of humanoid that is unevolved and should for the sake of homo sapiens sapiens be eradicated or sterilized.

Because dogs know when people are scum, so they willl never gain the love and trust of a good dog.

Mohammed hated dogs. Only "service" dogs are acceptable. All other dogs are literally servants of the devil and should be put to death.

no he's just Bulgarian, human life has no much value in those places, let alone animal lives.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

you fuck off, Magomedenko

you're more turk than we will ever be lmfao

poor dunedindus acting out becaws of ptsd and raycisms
gibe them more money and newer iphones asap ;_;

Bulgarian Turk detected

Friendly reminder Bulgarian Turks have a high ghost admixture

Nuke 'em!

It's called not being a sociopath.

Dogs are the white man's best friend

Think about it.

White people are the only people who treat dogs humanely.

That's actually a serious mental issue.
I don't blame you though, it's pretty common.

>8 percent Muslim

Seems about right.

Story ?

A someone who had a dog once, this really triggers me.

Doggos are red-pilled, so if you hurt one like this you are more than likely a blue-pilled tool.

why do cumskins love animal rights so much?

i'm not a turk but ours are cucked and secular

they're probably autistic pussies who feel bad when dogs die too lmfao

having feelings for an animal is autism

why do shitskins hate animals so much?

Read my above comment. Only whites carry the dog-bond gene.

banana peel

in what country was this?
fucking cunts look at that poor creature.
inb4 edgy cunts and literal niggers

>found the aborginal

Kid posed for sympathy pictures in chicken blood

>Hasan Kuzu
the one of the right is a kurd for sure but i am not sure about the one of the left. heavily mixed chechen maybe?
in any case the public is calling for their execution, this kinda shit happens much more often on white countries though

KEK WILLS THEY DIE

:3

turkey

Having such unnatural feelings for an animal is literal autism.

Prove me wrong.

>the public

Which public ? Turk ?

The more subhuman a race is the worst they treat animals.

You are a subhuman nigger. Prove me wrong.

Your quads says it's true.

being on Sup Forums is autism

no prison will do.

only swift and painful death.

by me, for these two.

how is dogs dying different from the cows, pigs and chickens you stuff in your fat shartmart mouth you cocksucking faggot?

why would you feel bad for a dog but not for the other animals you eat? pigs are smarter than dogs

little beta-ass hypocrite MUH ANIMAL FEELS autist

go join PETA you dumb fuck

Interesting.

I've eaten dogs (I'm chinese) but I would never torture them.

Roaches are subhuman.

Still waiting for you to prove you aren't a subhuman nigger..

yes, turks tend to get really heated for shit like this
these guys will likely get beaten/killed one way or another

don't use my ocs against me you greek faggot

I'd say someone needs to re upload and claim they're in Dearborn Michigan. America will immediately remove kebab

Because only real humans value dogs. Muslims and all others who don't value dogs are actually animals themselves and see the dogs as competition for food and resources.

Lack of any sympathy makes you a nigger. Thanks for confirming.

nice argument, PETA autist

lmfao you animal rights activists are autistic as fuck

Sorry for these retards. They think they becomes badasses by hurting others. Unfortunately there are a lot like that here. I love dogs.

Roach, They are TurkRoaches, stop trying to make up excuses

Found one of them.

It's being tortured for entertainment, they're not killing it for food, different scenario entirely.

can you add four more hands to it? I'll wait.

Nice argument, subhuman nigger.

KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL

fuck off you cunt, how about someone cut your ears a la Dolph Lundgren in Universal Soldier

>unnatural feelings
to feel angry or sad when you see an animal or any other creature suffering is autistic? it's not like it was put to sleep or shot in the head, it was tortured horribly for no good reason but to amuse some horrible degenerates. Being a militant vegan is autistic, but this is just empathy. i assume you'll say something about humans suffer, and yes that angers me too and i can't look at it. only internet tough guys pretend to enjoy that shit

Honorary chinks!

All Im gonna say is that people who pretend to not know the difference between slaughter and torture should be given the chance to find out.

Bulgarians are actually Roaches who think they are European.

>if i don't like them they are turks
>if i like them they are minorities
kys

Some animals are sentient, and doggos are on their way to sentience you sand suckin camel kickin goat fuckin' dune coon.
pic related its you

You Bulgarian trash are such poorfags I could buy your mother for $50

Cool, i hope so

What's your guy's opinion on eating dogs?

Is it still immoral if we give them a quick death?

>tfw cat man
Get fucked dogs

>Why do Turks and Muslims in general like to torture doggos so much?

they are unclean animals.

>Sup Forums is full of tough guys who wanna kill all mudslimes, jews and niggers
>dog dies
>Sup Forums suddenly turns into beta bleeding heart liberal animal rights activists

xaxaxa you fucking faggots wouldn't last a day in the race war

t. mahmud

I wouldn't kill or torture a dog, but I'd kill or torture these "people"

I imagine the ginger was the mastermind behind it

gingers have no soul

Torturing animals is real tough guy shit.

kys nigger

fuck you achmed

be careful around those edges son, you might hurt yourself

stop trying to be an edgy faggot.
> xD they have feelings for animal xaxa beta fags that will show them

fuck YOU, achmed

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums isn't infested with newfags and bleeding heart liberals
>8 posts by this ID
>implying you're not a keyboard warrior playing the tough guy "heh, man, dogs, they're just animals"

have you ever even known a dog? no? the shut the fuck up.

But you're bulgarian 3rd world trash so I suppose you're akin to those faggots in the OP. Subhuman trash.

>having empathy
>autism

you just went full retard

>LE EDGY XDDD LE EDGE EDGE XDDD
wow, you're more subhuman than i thought lmfao

it's time for you to fuck off back to your lebbit website

This isnt so bad. If more shitskins torture animals we get a chance to redpill more normies.

I often see this used as proof that muslims don't loath dogs but real life counters this. Try getting a cab with a service dog in Ontario and you'll get denied by mudslime cabbies even if its against the law.

>torturing a dog for fun
Human scum not deserving to live in this world

that's nice, still needs those extra hands

>10 posts by this ID

It's time to stop posting, faggot.

just let it all out.

you're like a walking, talking bismuth

Yeah, pretty much.

How about you fuck off to what ever hole you crawled out of. There is a reason why people dislike us and it's cuz of people like you.