Taxation is theft

>Taxation is theft
How to argue against this?

You can't, it is theft.

anyone saying anything so retarded isnt worth arguing with, better to just laugh at them.

Eh, it's just another operating expense. Tax rates are listed ahead of time, so anyone worth their salt will account for it when calculating rates to charge customers.

You can't, because it is.
You can, however, argue that it is justified theft / a necessary evil.

It's not, it's essentially "extortion for the common good".

Everyone knows that nobody would ever contribute consistently and a needed amount into the governmental pot, so instead the government simply takes its share

But I consent to it.

>why argue?
It's true.

So you don't want your military paid for then? Or your cops? How about your local fire department?

It is theft, prior to 1913 Americans kept 100% of their earnings

You can't.

But taxation is inevitable. Think of the death. Death is death you can't spin it in a good light but also you can't avoid it.

It is theft. There should only be a goods and services tax.

When did you consent to it? When did you sign a document consenting to taxation?

Our military spending is blackhole, don't talk it up fuckhead

Free market would fix it.

All money is a worthless interest payment and government roads and internet brough the rich lots of these. And products. And wealth. And derivatives

Statist cuck.

Would the market provide for military support? Or how about infrastructure maintenance?

t. Berniebro

I would be shocked if any of our taxes actually made it all the way to the military. Our Military budget is huge but I doubt a lot of it is American tax payer money

Profit is theft. The cost of all the resources and labour are already there. Why charge more for profit?

By not rebelling, otherwise I would be a yuge cuck to just put up with such a thing.

Who said I was talking about your piece of shit country. In ANY country your need your military kept by your government.

>It's not theft unless it's taxation

That's basically what they're arguing.

Oi, a voice from the LAND of cuck lol, don't you have a mandatory appointment with a state assigned social worker to get to Winston?

>Shit country
>Our military budget is like quadruple his
Tell me more jokes

Would consensual sex provide you with a loss of virginity. No? Can't be rape then

No. Sooner or later no humans will be needed for the military outside engineers or other STEM workers because infantry will be just robits. The welfare leeching retard who joins the military will be no more then the Right Wing wont virtue signal for the military.

Piss off, burger. You're implying I'm happy about having a National Cuck Service.

How would the free market pay for military? Would you expect them to work for free, or would you have the Government pay them to protect us? A government 100% paid for by Taxes

>implying you're relevant enough to even need a military

blah blah blah societal obligation blah blah blah

It has done just that through out history far more than it has not. For recent instance all but the last 104 years the market did that for the USA till the Rothschilds got their fucking central bank started here.

IRRELEVANT. THE QUESTION IS WHETHER OR NOT TAXATION IS THEFT, NOT IF IT PAYS FOR SHIT YOU SPASTIC MONGO

If I wanted my cum back I would have asked your mum

it's also unnecessary. serfs don't control food production anymore, they trade pressed cotton tickets amongst themselves not even real hard currency.

they have zero wealth as far as the major players are concerned. 99.9999% of humans are accidental excess of recent years.

If you consent to sex it's not rape. If you consent to taxes it's not theft.

Following this logic it is then only theft if you resist and money is forcibly taken from you.

Abolish the fed

It's not theft provided I get something back in return, problem is as time progresses I'm finding returns diminished at at worst intangible.

I feel like I'm paying for nothing which is essentially theft of my earnings.

The gun is jail and its held to your head if you don't pay

Thread/

A private military would only protect the interests of those paying them so the elites which makes it no different now. Only idiots think the USmilitary protect our "freedoms" from doon coons half a world away.

Any government is funded by taxes. Your military is huge but it's still paid for by taxes. How the fuck do you think they afford all the hardware, never mind paying the soldiers. I mean are you fucking high?

Are you a paki from London, friend? My mother doesn't associate with niggers. Sorry.

Or that the NSA is preventing terrorist attacks

Hi Stef

It's needed in some way, but the way the system is now, it's totally unfair, wasteful and corrupt.

They need to scrap the whole system. Start over. But that would include fire 90% of government workers. Because they are useless in an efficient system. It can all be automated with only a few people watching for mistakes.

Sadly, it's never going to happen, until a Party or a man of woman rises to fight for the people again and not for themselves. Someone who is not stuck in the left/right narrative. Someone who wants best for everyone, which is easily achievable. But when you realise that politics is nothing but self-enrichment, you know it is a useless ideal.

No I just know they make a lot of fucking deals more than they need the tax money.

>UK
>Having an actual military
Thanks for the laugh.

>preventing
Then why did omar shoot up the fruit club or jihad married couple shoot up san bernadino? NSA spends too much time spying on our allies more then naught.

The referendum for Brexit rocked the whole financial world, if we weren't relevant then how did that happen. Also measuring worth by military budget? There are other things in life you know.

Their special forces are considered the best on the planet.

You're the one in here shit talking, you started it

>Citation needed
Please get some real evidence before you talk shit

Hey jackass, the Revenue Act only applies to one percent. Why are you so afraid, it will never be applied to the average American.

We form a society that we benefit from. We have infrastructure. healthcare, safety services like police and fire departments, most of the time we have peace because we are united into nations of common culture so we don't wage wars on the basis of being from different villages, etc. To maintain this all, money is needed.

I'm fine withocal taxes. Easier to keep track of the money. I'm against federal income tax, and to a lesser extent property tax.

I'm fine with state and local sales tax for the most part.

Is an individual coming up to you and demanding half of your money theft? Yes

What makes it difference that a collective or a state does it?

It's called a universal axiom for a reason

If we privatized the military you guys would cry harder than you cry about privitized prisons

inb4 who will build the roads argument

Their shiny badges and titles makes it ok.

If you come from the South then you absolutely rely on federal funds from federal taxes. Plainly put the South could not survive with this form of welfare. The Northern states actually pay more than they recieve so ending federal taxes would benefit them.

Why are Canadians so redpilled all of a sudden?

the bureau of land management does essentially the same thing as taxes except their job is to steal people's land

everyone who thinks taxes are bad has lost his mind
without taxes you probably would not have a job, there would be less roads, no policeman, no firefighters all in all it would just suck
you would depend on people who do shit for free, and there are not many of them out there
no taxes would be a perverted style of capitalism where only people with connections or who have rich parents could achieve something in life
taxes secure equality, safety, roads, hospitals, policemen etc

Well since you can't refuse paying taxes because orherwise you'd end up in prison, it's forcibly taken and thus, theft

>without taxes you probably would not have a job, there would be less roads, no policeman, no firefighters all in all it would just suck
WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Let lolbertarians play fantasy. Its all they have.

This. Silent rebels are such complete cucks and they even don't realize it.

oh man, you're about to get a lot of yous

They're tired of Weedman and O'Leary is rising

>My argument is in caps so it must be right
Paying taxes is part of having a functional government that can govern. Consider a government that had no money behind it, it couldn't do anything. Governments are (without holding nationalized businesses which I know Sup Forums would hate) paid for by taxes.

You think society could operate without roads? Not everyone drives a jeep or pickup bubba.

It's not theft. You have the option to leave if you so desire. Theft would be without your consent. Your consent is by living in the country. Now is that Moral or ethical? Idk not the question.

>the budget is the measurement of the quality of military

>everyone who thinks taxes are bad has lost his mind
not an argument
>without taxes you probably would not have a job, there would be less roads, no policeman, no firefighters all in all it would just suck
People don't want jobs, roads, police or firefighters unless their income is stolen from them.
>you would depend on people who do shit for free, and there are not many of them out there
LOL WHAT.
>no taxes would be a perverted style of capitalism where only people with connections or who have rich parents could achieve something in life
Oh right basic laws of economics and psychology breaks down without taxes good one m80
>taxes secure equality
nvm you are a commie fuck, go jump of a helicopter

you're an idiot that's not what I'm implying at all.
We've finally reached where this argument is a rehash of a rehash of a rehash.
I'm going to bed

So what would stop them attacking people on US soil? Or if a foreign power paid them to not counter attack an invasion. I mean unless you don't believe in the free market

>going to bed
>at 545am
Hello NEET

You have to pay $2,350 to revoke your citizenship, otherwise the gov will want a share of the money you earn abroad.

>Paki
>Nigger
Pick one. Also think North. Why would I live in London it's bloody expensive to live there

Gib back roads

Actually I just got off work about an hour ago, I work nights at fedex.
It's shit

you can't argue against the truth.

>Citation needed
Would you like to continue this conversation in this reality please. Or at least show how the government of any country pays for itself?

Leaving one country to another doesn't solve the issue of not paying taxes.

Not an argument to the question asked in OP, try again. But first get some basic reading comprehension

I dont believe in the free market because humans have a flaw called greed. Capitalism rewards short term thinking never long term. Its gotten to the point shareholders are more important than customers.

Thank you person who remembers who the SAS are.

>O'leary
Cuck

Theft is the ILLEGAL taking of property, since taxation is legal it's not theft.

So now that we have roads and shit, we don't need to pay for it? The roads wouldn't last for long in that perfect country the idea of which you formed in this parched sponge you call your brain.

social services

It's not even worth the effort, you guys are so dumb my implication has gone right over your heads.

If taxation is theft, then what is using infrastructures you haven't contributed to build?

No, your country is shit, because you have huge issues with literacy, your country allows frakking near water supplies, and allows things like the fuck up in Flint, Michigan. How long has that been going on? 2 years? 3?

The United States of America is currently a shit country but not because of your Government. Your local government is much, much worse. Not every decision made in the US is made by either (((them))) or the president. A lot of the US's fuck ups are at the local level, but everyone ignores it.

>Theft is the taking of another person's property or services without that person's permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it
Retard

So if genocide is committed according to the country laws does it stop to be genocide?

>Paying taxes is part of having a functional government that can govern.
Nobody denies that, but the main issue is how to ACTUALLY do it. Should it be direct taxation IE Literally stealing somebodies money via force. Or user fees, VAT, indirect, sales tax, sale of government land/services etc