46% of French are "upset" or "worried" of seeing a veiled muslim woman

46% of French are "upset" or "worried" of seeing a veiled muslim woman.

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/01/17/01016-20170117ARTFIG00327-la-visibilite-de-l-islam-source-de-tensions.php?utm_medium=Social&xtor=AL-155-[twitter]&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1484681752

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos.fr/decrypter-societe/2017-01-17-l-evolution-relation-l-autre-dans-societe-francaise
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I as an american white male feel fear if i see a burka clad woman. I think baning religious garb in public is ok. Fuck yamakas too

Surprise! France has racist people too.

54% of the woman in France are veiled

The article don't precise burka or full veiled woman, just veil as most muslim do.
By the way the number are better.

can thsi be true?
time for frogs to kik out some muzzies
ban the burka

Only 46%...?
wtf...???

Because the rest are wearing a veil.....i am sorry Frankbro my heart really bleeds for you but you have to help yourselfs somehow...idk an uprising,or a racewar you know....?

I think it's plain veil, as burka is forbidden.

Stop sending your fucking gypsies over here. They are on the same level as nogs.

Technically the burka is banned, but who will enforce this law? Our police is full of faithfull dog for cuck politician.

Est vous gêné par la présence de femme voilé?
Oui pour 46%

ipsos.fr/decrypter-societe/2017-01-17-l-evolution-relation-l-autre-dans-societe-francaise

Rejet du voile intégral (87%, +4)

Wow are people really accepting or they dont care pierre?

When you consider the sheer amount of mussies you frogs have over there, your non-muslim population is looking pretty redpilled with that statistic.

You're overestimating the numbers of Muslims because of some memes.
There is 5 millions Muslims in France. It's not even 10%.
The problem is that they concentrate in big cities and they are really visible and noisy.

Pas de rejet systématique mais on a au moins la moitié de la population qui n'aime pas spécialement de voir cette diversité sensé être une source de richesse.

more like 8 millions, but don't forget the african who aren't muslim

J'espère que ça se traduira lors du vote dans l'urne.

>je parie sur 40%

They don't care for the most part

Non, non, c'est entre 3 et 5 millions de musulmans.

that's less than half.
we're losing.

We don't have clear statistic, and even few without political agenda behind them.

How many?
>Too many

the other 54% are muslims

A lot of people in France don't care about politics and doesn't vote. The people that care about these issues will be the majority to vote. The problem is that the right is divided.

Je deposerai bien mon ballot dans son urne....

Muslims are only 10% though

Any rational person would be suspicious of Muslims

I think nationalized are not included

>only 10%

They make everyone lives worse by being "small" number, imagine when they reach majority.

>banning things
Why do you hate Freedom?

>1 in 10

Fuck le Penf and fuck white people

French people will look at you as if you're retarded if you can't speak their language with perfect parisian pronounciation, so I can imagine how disgusted they feel when they hear a nigger or muslim try to speak french.

Basically parisian try not to see them and then call "racist" people who can't actually avoid them.

Burka is a good thing, it shows the reality of immigration, we can't bury our head in the sand (or veil our faces, french idiom)

That's just parisians, fuck them

Don't forget how high is their good conscience, they will find excuse to everything to stay confortable in their mind.

About 30% of the people who said that they are not worried are lying or are in denial. They don't want to appear racist, that's all. Always assume a bigger number when you're talking about politically incorrect subjects.

not the youth

Yeah but youth aren't the majority and the old generation cuck us a lot.

I'm not upset or worried - I'm mad as fuck if I see one

>having terrorist attacks almost every month now
>only 46%
we need another 9/11 or something to kick this shit in gear

>only 46%

>That mean we need more tolerance and more islam positive communication!

>premium article

archive the non premium with archive.is

Here you have the whole study.

If you asked 10 years ago it would've been 25% max. So at least we're in the right direction. Believe or not, whole regions of France (western coast, center) have very few muslims so they are very tolerant, most likely the veil doesn't upset them.

Why do French people smell?

Because we eat much stinky cheeses

Wonder how many feel threatened by a nun then.

How the fuck can anyone be worried over clothing. Grow the fuck up you cowards. Live and let live.

100 % of Dutch 'males' are dominated by their gf/wife/mothers...

t. mahamamoud el islamoramamadn

You sly pooch.

so much this

>that picture

Fix bayonets, lads

*Hollandse Males

while the other 54% are muslim it appears

I stare at them. And call them colonizers in front of them. La valise ou le cercueil when?