/AfD/ General - <MGGA> EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

BASICS
>Who are the AfD?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY
>AfD's Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf
>Donations
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

AfD VIDEOS
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc
>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

RECENT NEWS
>SPD suggests taxation of non-vegan food
heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html
>SPD publicly attacks an AfD-voter
stern.de/politik/deutschland/christopher-lauer-stellt-afd-anhaenger-via-twitter-bloss--wird-er-vor-gericht-gezerrt--7268374.html
>new village created for refugees (23 Million Euro)
politikstube.com/hamburg-fischbek-ein-neues-dorf-fuer-700-fluechtlinge-kosten-23-millionen-euro/

OTHER STUFF
>Meme Collection
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
>Einzelfall Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS
>help improve OP text and create pastebin
>find or create a friendly guide for voting
>create usable memes (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>spell-check memes
>spread memes
>ignore the shills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hF9gAw2nbn0
tagesschau.de/inland/hoecke-rede-105.html
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog
youtube.com/watch?v=YrKE3qWAb5s&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ffUO-WFmkY0
google.de/amp/amp.n-tv.de/politik/Merkel-so-beliebt-wie-zuletzt-im-Sommer-2015-article19572492.html
dailywire.com/news/5361/can-trump-beat-hillary-here-are-latest-polls-james-barrett
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bjoern-hoecke-zentralrat-der-juden-ist-empoert-ueber-rede-des-afd-politikers-a-1130520.html
sezession.de/56961/
discord.gg/jVVDhJh
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Klingt gut

The situation is ridiculous, Merkel running again WILL ruin the CDU. This is our great chance at bringing back german nationalism.

French and dutch elections may also be dicussed here.

You guys going for the anti establishment vote or are you seriously considering AFD as a solution?

AfD is the solution.

Even if you think we cannot get enough votes,

however many that would be, AfD is a popular

and nationalistic party.

We can make it acceptable again to be proud of our country.

That is definetly a reachable goal in this election.

What are germany and the decent world going to do when she is reelected fellow krauts?
how will we stand?

Im on boat with you that the need a new vote. BUT
the Afd is in full NPD mode now, they are nearly completly infiltrated by state agencies.
A vote for them is just the vote against the establishment, anyone who really believes they can get into a position of power is completly nuts.
Not with all the state propaganda and decades off social engineering,

Still gonna vote Afd because, who else right?

1. Kill themselves
2. Mass exodus to other countries
3. Sit in this mess and be swallowed by it whole
4. Kristallnacht 2.0

These days option 3 seems the most realistic tho.

i've thought about this earlier, they're popular but not popular enough to win and have a lot of power, so the only thing they would do is maybe allow people to break their thought censorship (oh no i am german therefore i am bad)

so, if merkel wins and gets another 5 years to continue destroying europe, won't it be too late then?

correct me if i am wrong

assassination

civil war

Maybe we even have a chance to vote AfD in 2021.

At that point at least the lack of experience will be off the table.

It will be too late. Chances are the SPD is gonna send Martin Schultz, if that happens, all the anti merkel votes are going to the SPD, sadly.
and then we have a commie jew from brussels as leader. yay germany.

I do not know how long the process is in Germany before

immigrants are allowed voting, but if they don't yet vote

I think 2021 is not too late.

Maybe 3 or 4 elections until everything is lost so we have still enough time

Well like the AfD already says, Martin Schultz is the best opponent

we could wish for. He will actually lose the SPD a bunch of votes.

Lets hope for it, but I sincerly doubt it. Jewish tricks work well on the Germans ever since Italy fucked everything up in ww2.

Petry in Hart aber Fair: youtu.be/hF9gAw2nbn0

How did she do in your opinion?

Refugees can get citizenship after 5 years.

She always does somewhat well, but imagine everytime youre invited you KNOW there will be 5-6 people sitting there waiting to riff and shit on anything you say.
That she composes herself as she does shows what a strong character she has.
She does tend to talk a lot of bullshit. But theres far more worse right wing politicans they could sit there.

AND IF I HAVE TO SEE THAT LINKE CUNT ONE MORE TIME I WILL LOSE IT I HATE THAT BITCH!

ah thanks, almost forgot, I wanted to watch that.

ok, will be a close call then.

So let's stay true to our plan,

give our best shot NOW

Björn Höcke wnats to Get germany out of the Nazi guilt and let the people remember the good things about history. Left wing media is all over slandering him
tagesschau.de/inland/hoecke-rede-105.html

Also add the Youtube links from the previous OP texts:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

why does a German general mostly speak English?

This is beautiful. How can a single man be so based? Everything he said is absolutely correct. Screw those leftist Volksverräter, the AfD is the last patriotic party.

He isn't denying the holocaust or celebrating it. He says that Germany should also remember the good parts of history and we should stop being the only country in the world shaming itself every single year for something which happened over 70 years ago. Yet people put him on par with Goebbels.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrKE3qWAb5s&t=2s

We are polite people who always welcome help in this thread. If we only speak german, only german people would be here and we could not channel enough meme magic.

I see.

braise kek

shut up douychescum

because this is an English forum.

I inherently despice the german general attitude of speaking german in english spaces, like you see on Sup Forums for example.
It just helps the overall communication.

We also speak German in the generals but to work together with all the people like we did during the US election we talk mostly in english.

have you ever taken to fagbook to shill for AfD?
Have you handed out pamphlets in-person for AfD?

not yet.

the social acceptance is very low.

But I donated money.

True, the self-hatred in our country is getting out of control and the leftists try everything to keep it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffUO-WFmkY0

I moved it out of the OP due to space issues.
I prefer having the Recent News tab over this.
I still have them saved too tough.

I'm not even mad about this statement. I don't give a flying fuck about the holocaust (real or not). I never participated in it so why should I feel bad about it. And I'm not some kind of crazy rightwing racewar now lunatic. I

still no discord?

guys wtf?

I think I'm going to start shilling and spreading fake news soon.
Any advice?

Aber....google.de/amp/amp.n-tv.de/politik/Merkel-so-beliebt-wie-zuletzt-im-Sommer-2015-article19572492.html

Source on that pls.

lingua franca numbnuts. Go back to the basement. Men at work here.

bump

You would probably be murdered in the streets for doing that. Or just publicly shamed and have fireworks thrown at you.

bump

dailywire.com/news/5361/can-trump-beat-hillary-here-are-latest-polls-james-barrett

If she gets reellected then there is no more hope left for Germany.

>Aruba
This is fucking rare

hope for what? Judging by their demographics there is no hope now.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bjoern-hoecke-zentralrat-der-juden-ist-empoert-ueber-rede-des-afd-politikers-a-1130520.html

>IT'S
>ANUDDA
>SHOA

BASED BERND REVEILED HIS POWER LVL
PRESS F

What's going on here?

Top kek. Confirming again that he is a Merkel plant and AfD is a controlled opposition. Nobody can be this stupid.

AfD main man and LITERAL Hitler Björn Höcke called the holocaust memorial square in front of the German parliament a "national shame"
Libs and noses proceed to flip their shit hard

ahhahaha It's cool but why?
Why ruin the reputation even more?

Just read what said.
Höcke said that we should look at the bright side of our history and stop shaming ourself with the Holocaust. The Jews weren't happy about that

If there is interest: I host a public Discord server and am member of the AfD myself. Would be willing to create proper channels for propaganda purposes, since there are already people in there working on that anyways. I can spam the invite link, or maybe future OPs might link it in the generals.

"The afd isnt infiltrated by gov. plants!"

thats the one move i needed to know that the Afd is going the same route as the NPD , just quicker.

I understand what he's saying and he's right. You shouldn't be ashamed of your past.
But it's basically revealing your power level.
You can't do that. Not now at least

[Fear of the Samurai intensifies]

germany does not need the AfD in power, and it's impossible as you say. but we need them in the opposition. with our cucked CDU there is zero opposition left in the bundestag. that has to be changed

I mean he said nothing wrong. Not even anything controversial. Literally that 'it was/is a huge shame for our people'. But he also should have know what the media will make out of this ... so why is he doing it?

Also this: sezession.de/56961/
>Nun soll in der Mitte der wiedergewonnenen Hauptstadt Berlin ein Mahnmal an unsere fortwährende Schande erinnern. Anderen Nationen wäre ein solcher Umgang mit ihrer Vergangenheit fremd. Man ahnt, daß dieses Schandmal gegen die Hauptstadt und das in Berlin sich neu formierende Deutschland gerichtet ist. Man wird es aber nicht wagen, so sehr die Muskeln auch schwellen, mit Rücksicht auf die New Yorker Presse und die Haifische im Anwaltsgewand, die Mitte Berlins freizuhalten von solch einer Monstrosität.

We have 0 chance in this shithole of a country. Trump has money and 20 mio twitter followers, we have nothing. The little we have (facebook) they shut down. If that still doesnt work, they will just ban them!

Höcke is known for saying stuff like that. He is always honest and says what's on his mind when it comes to the love for your own country. I don't think he will scare people off. The Jews shit their pants when he says stuff like this, but everybody I know always says he is right. Many people like him

I would focus on the orwellian/badthink aspects of your climate. Basically strawman them by pretending that things are 100 times worse than they actually are.

"REPORT anti-refugee sentiment"
"Anti-refugee sentiment is ILLEGAL and we WILL find you" etc

the power which the media has consists of taboos
talking about the holocaust is one such taboo, as is talking about jews in general
they protect their intersts with these taboos and will fight for their upholding
however, you can whittle them down - just like the liberals have whittled down resistance against gays and trannies
you just have to keep talking about it, keep doing cringey activism that keep bringing you into the headlines
everytime they have a meltdown because of somebody using the word "jew" the Overton window shifts in your direction, they know it and that's the reason for their "no platforming" shit - but they can't help it
if you keep Björning around, you can normalize a critical distance to the holocaust in German mainstream culture

but it takes patience, you have to deal with antifa, and don't sperg out like some NPD faggot

From deutschpol, dont go there, they dont want you.
ATTENTION: Fake news.
Märkle says"My first priority is to stop the coming ethno suicide of the german people"
Then something about Russian hackers, our (((Stasi))) private censorship and denunciation organization AAS (funded by the State!)

This is actually so smart. doublefake.

Yeah thats obvious but no one obviously involved of the AfD should be doing this, especially not the higher ups.

Germany is gone... Self hate is ruling.

also, don't forget how important rituals IRL are for political movements
it's very important that you establish these routines for people to tie in
oldschool boys had their Hofbräuhaus gatherings, Trump has his ralleys, you had Pegida shit at some point but no sane person was in charge and it degenerated into idiots and cringe meisters

fix this first, then universities, then the Oder-Neisse :^)

>implying it wasn't just the same in the 1920s
We are cominbg back, brace yourself

Top kek, this is brilliant

To fix any of these we need the support of the people. We dont have that. We also dont have the money or the media coverage to change that.

The Hysteria around this incident really shows how bad it is in germany. Linke politician Dehm actually reported him to the police because of Volksverhetzung. Also literally everyone is calling for the Verfassungsschutz to observe the AfD (again).

Welp, im all in on Märkle now, her party is at 38% again, up from 32%. Looks like we can only use the AfD to push the overton window.

Yeah it really is. Even (((legally))) we should be on the safe side since it says 'FAKE NEWS' right on top LEL. Share to wake up normies (implying to know or care about ethnosuicide)

this.
I know most people here got redpilled because they came to laugh at edgy memes and as they did so, taboos became ineffective on them

break the taboos and they lose all their powers

Merkel muss weg!

Russia is using Sup Forums to promote its propaganda and all the cancerous sheep are falling in line because the memes are too strong.

Bamp

Throw out all the shitskins, save Europe.

And guess what? That line of "sheep" won, so go yiff in hell.

BUMP

Just about everyone I work with is voting the AfD. My family too. Over the course of the past few months, they realize as long as these fucktards don't change the immigration policy, no one will vote for them except morons with their heads in the sand.

Also, what is wrong with you dumbshit germans who poste swastikas on the net? You do fucking understand that you literally go to jail for that? You think hiroshimoot would give a shit if the police comes asking?
Anifags are everywhere, dont think that Sup Forums is some secret club that no one knows about.

Fuck the CDU and SPD and all their little paid protest prostitutes. They know that are done for.

Are you some kind of retard?

Oh, I'm sorry. You're right :^)

let's discuss this on this discord: discord.gg/jVVDhJh

What do latest polls suggest?
Is there any chance of actually winning or you'll just be leader of opposition?

>just relax and say fuck it
Kek.

yeah right that's why I'm posting this from jail.

Heil Hitler

Zero chance of winning.
Ok chance to be the 3rd biggest party.
Ok chance to be banned or (((killed))).

its time to save GERMANY,

GERMAN GLORY NO guilt

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

but on another note maybe we should try to

keep that outta this thread, because even on

Sup Forums there might be germans that would side

with us, but still haven't taken that redpill.

Where can I watch the elections more closely (polls etc.) like I did with US election?
Is there any site or?

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

here are the official (((polls)))

Heard on the Radio that AfD got denied Access to a government building in hamburg. Could someone explain?

But it's just satire

ah ok so that's how you guys manage to stay here

I'm gonna have to tell you something.

psst.......Sup Forums isn't satire

We just genuinly like facism.

>hamburg

That trigger warning though. 10/10