that picture has unnecessary pixels

That the soviet system can fail?

oh shit im thinking now

So? This is what I wanted so I'm happy.

> flying a plane and running a country is the same thing

welcome to liberal logic

You blunk it, you thunk it.

Bernie Sanders in nutshell

This comic only works if the pilots are an active threat to the passengers and foreign nations.

Do you have any idea how automated planes are now? Literally anyone could fly the plane by pressing a button or two.

Oh wow I never thought of it like that before. I guess we shouldn't vote on such important things. Next time I'll just let the professionals elect their most qualified co-worker and do away with this pesky voting thing.

Passengers choose where they fly to.

>start a democracy
>get mad when people vote

wew

To really make this accurate, it would have to show the economy-class passengers rebelling against the first-class passengers.

>lol I argue expert opinion and meritocracy against democracy
Cool stuff, so why this thread and not one on affirmative action? Democracy is far from the worst thing in our civilization, in fact at least it holds a majority of people accountable such that of shit fucks up they know they themselves are the ones to blame. You elected a clown and everyone laughs at you. You elected a warmonger and everyone is dying of radiation sickness.

*calmly sips tea*

most of the time the passangers will pick a location but the pilot lied and will go in the opposite direction
now what ?

It does...

In Germany the pilot is suicidal so this would be correct.

this

>plane promises to take me to location X
>pilot is actively trying to land in a nigger war zone or crash the plane all together
>a passenger promises to fly the plan back to the original path and keep everyone safe
>help him get into the pilot seat
>no one gets raped or dies

>dear passengers, apparently we're in crashing course but we trust the computer so much we won't fix it
I'll trust the guy

Really makes me think.

nice one basically most countries are planes hijacked by the sneaky shadow jew

Then it makes sense that the passengers are furious with the pilots and the decisions they have been making.

It's true. Democracy is a flawed system because every fuckwit gets a vote, regardless of qualification. Think about how stupid the average person is, and that's the fucking average person.

The only true path to a decent society is either a dictatorship, a meritocracy, or a geniocracy.

yeah i mean implying the pilots know how to fly either

might as well give it a shot

Right, the people in power are trained experts without whose judicious guidance we would quickly all die.
>This is what liberals actually think

Isn't that the democracy that they want?

this
THANK YOU user-KUN

Now, give proportional representation for the crew, economy, middle and first classes.

Also you have to be 18 to vote.

Republics arent democracies

lol iberals backed Bernie Sanders. Just because your a senator for 30 years doesnt mean you know how to be president. All Bernie could say was "the millionahs and the billionahs". People would ask him about ISIS and he would laugh it off, like its something only nutjobs are worried about. He didnt have a plan as president, hes just a commie faggot that hates peoples business success.

Yeah, would really make me think.

I wonder, in the world of this political cartoon, do pilots regularly land planes successfully? Or have they been crashing planes nonstop for over 10 years like the way congress has been crashing net neutrality and mass surveillance programs?

>Implying anyone knows what they're doing when it comes to politics

Pilot have a track record of doing their job. Politicians dont