Brit/pol/ - Wagwarn Edition

>Sharia May's Brexit Speech in Full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=mb14pyIqosk

>Odds on UKIP winning in Stoke slashed as Nuttall hints he might run
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-plots-labour-blow-as-he-signals-he-could-stand-in-crunch-byelection-a3442331.html

>Corbyn in crisis as polling shows the public trust the TORIES more with the NHS than Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-tories-will-do-better-job-than-labour-with-nhs-this-winter-poll-a7527551.html

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side and reminds UK that it can't start any negotiations before it leaves the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a tax haven if the EU doesn't offer a good deal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

>TAKE BACK CONTROL - Meanwhile the chinks and arabs own a majority of our gas infrastructure
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/national-grid-sells-shares-china-qatar-investors-a7463256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/789062412338999297
youtube.com/watch?v=1y91719aHck
express.co.uk/news/uk/755636/theresa-may-brexit-speech-european-papers-reaction-die-welt
youtube.com/watch?v=uqNfk5Lh8xA
youtube.com/watch?v=DWGBJBwfxac
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190
youtu.be/AyaT4Zd7Ksg
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675
classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw boots boots boots boots moving up and down again
>tfw there's no discharge in the war

reminder that YMCA was temp banned yesterday for sperging out during May's speech and then spamming his failed thread

nth for the empire!

Topics for this PMQ?

My guess is it will be full of the Lib Dems, Labour, SNP, and some Conservatives like Leadsom claiming that leaving the single market was never in the debate in the referendum.

Also the NHS.

4th for jellied eels.

British cuisine is underrated.

Wouldn't give that to my cats.

>Also the NHS
Bit of an unfounded speculation if you ask me

>not even a tripfag

Yeah Corbyn doesn't like to bring it up.

What's your least favourite Americlap meme, lads?

Mine is "The American accent is actually closer to the original British accent" meme

>WE HAD TO SAVE POLAND FROM THE EVIL NAZIS
Who were the good guys in WW2?

Pat Bucanan, President Reagan's chief advisor, relates how Soviet crimes were blamed on the Nazis after the war.

>For it was Polish defiance of Adolf Hitler's demand to negotiate the return of Danzig, a German town put under Polish control after World War I, that gave birth to the Hitler-Stalin Pact, which led to Katyn.

>After the German invasion on Sept. 1, 1939, ignited the war, Joseph Stalin attacked Poland from the east on Sept. 17, capturing much of the Polish officer corps.

>In April 1940, on Stalin's order, the Soviet Secret Police, the NKVD, murdered virtually the entire leadership of the nation, including 8,000 officers and near twice that number of intellectuals and civilian leaders. Some 4,000 were shot with their hands tied behind their backs in Katyn Forest.

>The Germans unearthed the bodies in 1943 and invited the Red Cross in to examine the site. Through newspapers found on the corpses, the date of the atrocity was fixed as more than a year before the German Army invaded the Soviet Union.

>When Polish patriots, whose sons had flown with the Royal Air Force in the Battle of Britain, went to Winston Churchill to demand that he get answers from Stalin about the atrocity, he brushed them off.

>"There is no sense prowling around the three-year-old graves of Smolensk," said the Great Man.

>At Stalin's request, Churchill bullied the Poles into acceding to Soviet annexation of all the Polish land Stalin had been awarded for signing his pact with Hitler.

>At the Nuremberg trials, the Russian delegation, led by Andrei Vishinsky, the prosecutor who did Stalin's dirty work in the purge trials, charged the Germans with the massacre.

>This presented a problem for the Americans and British who knew the truth. They finessed the issue by leaving the charge unresolved.

>Katyn and 'The Good War'
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war

The Special Relationship being at all beneficial for Britain

Mine is the "Independence was about freedom, totally not the most wealth in society wanting to not pay tax to the crown".

*wealthy

'As American as apple pie' always gets a good kek out of me

twitter.com/daily_politics/status/789062412338999297

>b-but leaving the single market wasn't even debated!!

Fuck the slimy Lib Dems. They're worse than Labour at this point.

I like Daily Politics sometimes.

This was one of those times.

Mine is the "declaring war on vague concepts" meme.

War on terror, war on Christmas, war on drugs, war on free speech, etc.

>muh merican revolution was about standing up to tyrannical aristocracy by begging rival aristocracy to fund and support the rebellion.

>muh killing Prussian mercenaries in their sleep on Christmas morning was a great event desu

>making the founding fathers wildly rich after the rebellion was totally Not the reason for he rebellion

BOMBER

Good afternoon. "Sherlock" finale was so damn good

Reminder that

>Migrants pay more in to the UK than they take out
>Migrants pay more in NHS contributions than they take out
>The EU has nothing to do with the state of the NHS

>all men are created equal

I like it when muricans pretend the articles of confederation didn't happen or that it really sucked

Prove to me that Brexit won't only lead to more Islamisation, as migration from eastern Europe is replaced by migration from Bangladesh and Pakistan

youtube.com/watch?v=1y91719aHck

George Galloway interviews Aaron Banks for RT. Pretty good stuff.

express.co.uk/news/uk/755636/theresa-may-brexit-speech-european-papers-reaction-die-welt

Why are krauts so butt mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=uqNfk5Lh8xA

they could see the helis

I'm hoping for some SNP REEEEEs, i'm fucking sick of them

The All the good Brits left Britain in the 1700s and 1800s meme for every fledgling colony

I'm fucking sick of it, oh, and the special relationship meme too

>tfw you propose no borders and a One-World global international culture and everyone hates you and calls you a commie but when Theresa does it she's based

>Hitler wanted peace and an alliance with England
youtube.com/watch?v=DWGBJBwfxac

>What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers 1933-1939 [Published in 1940 by the Washington Journal]
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

Can we please not have another uniform fetish episode.

For an insight into the pro-EU/Remainer mindset, try and force yourself to listen to James O'Brien's LBC show. The shite he comes out with in every monologue is flat-out annoying.

Earlier he said that no-one told us that Brexit meant leaving the Single Market (they did) and attacked Theresa May for 5 minutes on assuming this lie was a known fact. He - of course - screens any calls that could poke holes in this tactic of his, but he doesn't have to do too much work because most of his listeners totally believe him and everything he says.

YKTD is the best poster in Brit/pol/. Without him these threads would die.

Nobody contibutes more than me.

>1PBTID

Was he banned or is he a janitor? People were saying that yesterday as well.

>George Galloway interviews Aaron Banks for RT

what are themes, because that seems like a really retarded discussion from polar opposite..

>David Irving on Churchill and the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM

>Churchill's War by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

>Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch, who emerged out of the woodwork of the City of London. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts. When Strakosch died in 1943, the details of his will, published in the London Times, included a bequest of £20,000 to the then Prime Minister, eliminating the entire debt.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

>The group of high-profile opponents of the Nazis whose meetings Churchill attended in the 1930s was usually just called Focus.
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190

George Galloway and Aaron Banks both want to leave the EU

I'm not very optimistic that the Brexit vote will be taken as a signal to reduce immigration across the board, especially after yesterday's speech.

But then again, May scuppered a chance at an early Anglo-Indian FTA when she refused to loosen visa requirements for Indians.

u wot

Almost all of it is discussing the EU & globalism. Some Trump talk.

He spammed NEW THREAD NEW THREAD about 20 times to try and direct us to his thread, because the Brit/pol/ at the time was literally everyone laughing at him getting the SM wrong

But if you go back to the archive, only 1 remains. So either the janitor removed them all (as we reported them), or YMCA literally went back and deleted them one by one to cover this up

YKTD is a very good poster and his OPs are the best. Plus he is very handsome!

>at this point
They have been since the Brown years. At least Labour are consistent in their approach, even if Corbyn is an erratic old fool. LibDems just pick whatever minority group they think will be easiest to trick into voting for them. They did it with students in 2010 and they're doing it with salty remainers now.

I can't fucking believe that Carswell and Hannan's wacko Thatcherite liberal view of leaving the EU has been taken as gospel given the absolute state of the areas that voted to Leave the most

I'd like to see Daniel Hannan going around Hull quoting Shakespeare and asking the locals what AnCap means

POST FACE

>Oh ok, sorry let mu jus-

woah

I'm sure it will be a main factor at the next GE
If overall immigration is not lowered, then UKIP have found their next target

Them winning ww2

haha like he's on his phone, LOL

kk, i might watch after DP and PMQs

>I'm sure it will be a main factor at the next GE
>If overall immigration is not lowered, then UKIP have found their next target
Yeah.....

Drumpf BTFO via Pot Noodle
youtu.be/AyaT4Zd7Ksg

>Prove to me
That'll take years user

It's unlikely though because significantly increasing immigration past the ~300,000 non-EU mark would require either a significant relaxation of admission criteria or a significant expansion of immigration services, both of which would be PR disasters for a tory party that is otherwise on course to increase its majority

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
Some people obviously thought David Irving was on to something.

>strong beautiful woman has to prove to the evil Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter that the holocaust was real
>all she has to do is show evidence and she will instantly win
>doesn't show any evidence
>doesn't even bother taking the stand
>wins anyway because facts are antisemitic
Top wew.

Gee, it would be a shame if this movie were to ironically introduce even more people to revisionist arguments.

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Gas Chambers)
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Intro)
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675

Banks is trying really hard to become a public figure isn't he? Despite the fact he's a damp rag who never really impresses with his public speaking.

It's telling that this is considered anti-Trump in Britain whereas in America it would be just another American Dream story of someone achieving the highest office in the land from nowhere without having to be a career politician

Everybody praised Obama for making little nigger gangbangers think that they could be President one day, surely Trump does the same for a lot of plebs

A Poundland Donald Trump as Russell Brand might put it

The guy is obviously taking cues from him with his cackhanded attempts at stirring up controversy on Twitter whereas it comes naturally to Trump

>tfw can cum hands free just by putting my hands on the bed and lifting myself up slightly and flexing my pelvic floor muscles

I'm quite impressed

I fucking hate this dreadlocked cucklord

His narcissism is off the scale

Yeah I was thinking that. He's a bit delusional if he thinks that's going to work here; or that he can pull it off.

You support the Islamification of the West, and yet you accuse May of being an Islamist shill.

You support Remaining in the EU, and yet you accuse May of being a Remainer (despite the speech).

You whinge about our society and culture crumbling, and yet you refuse to get a job and contribute to said society, preferring instead to sit at home all day watching anime.

You're a rabid anti-Semite who accuses the Jews of being greedy, but you're quite happy to sit around leeching welfare out of our taxes.

The fact that you're a shameless hypocrite who does something while preaching the opposite is one thing. But your complete lack of self-awareness combined with your pitiful sense of superiority make you the most aggravating and irritating poster on Sup Forums. You actually dare to mock and look down on people for doing exactly what you do (except with jobs and achievements). You are a revolting human being.

What do you have to say for yourself?

Whoa

go outside.

Ah yes, it's another YKTD criticizes Mummy May despite her doing everything right episode.

>You're a rabid anti-Semite
>DAS RAYCIS

oh don't give him free ones

It's a good thing desu, he's been demonised as some sort of shady puppetmaster behind all of the nasty evil mean right wing racist brexiters for the last three years and now everyone can see he's just a soft spoken, mostly (((centrist))) and generally mild mannered tubby bloke in his 40s. He reminds me of a slightly hopeless key stage 2 teacher

He's very soft spoken and he seems informed on a few things but I do agree, he wont really get anywhere with it, anything more and it would seem forced

I don't support the Islamification of the West but see it as an inevitability, I don't support remaining in the EU, your two other arguments are based on my Dresden comparison and we've had this talk before, rest is ad hom
4/10 with extra credit for posting a refined, disappointed reaction image instead of a butthurt one, see me after work
And I don't watch anime either

Was he really demonised as that? People have always spoken of him as just another one of UKIP's rich funders, he failed in his attempt to make his campaign the official one so he can't be that good
His claim that we need to have another referendum on the terms of our leaving does flag him as a Direct Democracy iPolitics pleb though

Like a black Will Self

>Mine's a beer can sandwich

Some of that isn't really true.

His sense of superiority is a bit unwarranted but I often agree with his assessments, if less often his conclusions. His hopelessness is a bit annoying but it's understandable.

It's a really good tricep workout desu

Can any of you guys support your own body weight with simply your arms?

Can't stand Stella Creasy.

So, I heard you parliament is going to vote remain? Will you then hang all remainers and traitors, or just shitpost on Sup Forums?

I'm not sure that's really true. Most people have no clue who he is.

This desu, British cuisine is a reflection of the British people's stubbornness and willingness to eat what they have to to get by, but is also unintentionally delicious.

You can't use ad hominem as a defender when you were guilty of it last thread and simply ignored me when I called you out on it you hypocrite

>London Labour MP
What exactly were you expecting user

You'd give her one though, she fine

This.

>wehracucks

>So, I heard you parliament is going to vote remain?
>the absolute state of Austria
They don't get to vote 'remain'
They get to vote 'yes' or 'no' on whatever deal is presented at the end of the A50 period and if they reject it we simply leave without a deal

Austria talking shit when you elected a left-wing teacher because people were scared of leaving the EU
They can't vote Leave or Remain but they can reject the Brexit until they get terms favourable to them - Bearing in mind that 2/3 of Parliament is pro-EU it doesn't look good

The burden of proof is on me to source my claims in the image and I have, the burden of proof is on you when you claim that the links don't work

Get married and have children first, then be gay. Don't give in to Jewish propaganda.

classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html

>The All the good Brits left Britain in the 1700s and 1800s meme for every fledgling colony
A lot of those were peasants forced onto ships against their will in order to get rid of them.

If they reject it then it will not bode well for those MPs

>wehracucks
Why don't you just call me racist.

>Middle class women will have to breed for Britain if we curb migration a senior Labour MP warned yesterday
>warned

Fucking hell I despise these bourgeois twats more everyday. Oh whats that? You'll have to stop being involved in meme politics events and go raise a child and do your natural duty? Oh the horror

>see it as an inevitability
That's a defeatist attitude Akmed.

>it will not bode well for those MPs
They're shitting themselves alright!

Wrong. I was referring to when attacked my post history in the last thread. Which was ad hominem.

Stop deflecting.

Was just asking. That is everywhere in the media.

So they can just slam Brexit because they don't like the terms as often as they like?

Yeah no shit, Austria is a cucked pile of soviet-progressive shit. Tell me something new.

>President
>any power in Austria
YK the dysgenic subhuman TD has just confirmed his political illiteracy yet again

Not when you concede that the defeat has already happened. Millions of Muslims are already here. In the next 5 years, thanks to the CIVIC meme being accepted by every single party, millions more will be able to claim that they're just as British as you because they were born here

In a few months it'll have been a full two decades since our borders were opened completely, why do you still think there's a fight?