Anyone else here glad this came out a couple of years agi before SJW and Leftist madness destroyed fims and cinema...

Anyone else here glad this came out a couple of years agi before SJW and Leftist madness destroyed fims and cinema? Everything about these movies is perfect, and I shudder to think that it could NEVER be made in this day and age because of several reasons such as
>100% white cast
>Minas Tirith (The White city) against the "dark" forces of Sauron
>Le evil lack of diversity
>Gandalf the White rider

I'm predicting some retarded multicultural remake in a couple of years tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7w2Z0vGpA
youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% agreed. I haven't watched LotR in a couple of years actually, need to watch it again...
Honestly shit like that never occurred to me at the time it was released and I think it's the same for most people. Quite sad now that something like this has to be an exception. It was always a great series of movies but the fucked up thing is knowing that there won't even be a chance to make something close to it ever again.

Anyone who doubts this should watch the cinematic abortion known as The Hobbit trilogy.

>poo
>discussing diversity

Y'all are some of the most racist out there Pajeet

Those movies needed way more Bilbo Baggins doing hobbit things and less cgi cartoon fights.

Fantastic movies

First Hobbit was decent.

More than a couple of years to be honest. But yes, the more I think about the fagfest it could've been the more I love it the way it is.
Just imagine:
>Frodo and Sam two faggots
>Aragorn black ofc
>Gandalf a muslim
>black elves

There is truth and honor in diversity

It's sad to think that we are never going to get movies like this anymore.

why do SJW's literally ruin everything.

I sure hope to see a lotr quality film again in my lifetime but at this rate i honestly have my doubts

Did you forget that they were sued and forced to hire pakis to play as background characters?

The hobbit went full SJW and incorporated the whole race mixing side plot between an elf and a dwarf that was literally not in the book. When I was watching that all I could think was that Tolkien must be rolling in his grave

The first Hobbit was alright but I agree the other two were absolute trash. Agreed. Though most "modern/multicultural" remakes flopped hard, such as Ghostbusters, Ben Hur and the Magnificent 7 remake with a black cowboy.

Hobbit wasn't too bad, considering the source was more childish in nature. Also k think I'm right in saying it was also100% white

What the fuck? Sauce? I hope your trolling, lad.
I don't deny that but you get my point :^)

>Anyone else here glad this came out a couple of years agi before SJW and Leftist madness destroyed fims and cinema?

No, because films are degeneracy and should be displayed as such.
The films were terrible and should have had more diversity so even Sup Forums would have hated them.

Yes It's a timeless classic that we can all enjoy for ever.

Let's not forget Aragorn was cucked by Arwens elven pussy. Interspecies sex is disgusting.

>some multicultural remake

They already did that. It's called The Hobbit.

Yep. This trilogy was a masterpiece that could have easily been ruined if it was made even a couple of years later.

Why u posted this pic? It is not affected.

OP is proven right by the Hobbit. Those movies were god awful and I regret spending money on them.

It had everything from muh powerful womyns to race-mixing propaganda..

Ye I was surprised when I saw black people and asians in the second and third movie

Ive only seen the first one. Is it worth watching the rest as someone not that into fantasy?

You are Russian, ask your answers.

Yes, it's an amazing cinematic experience. Make sure you watch the director's cuts.

The second one is almost as good as the first, the third is just necessary to finish the story.

Absolutely. Not a fan of fantasy myself and I loved all three, though Fellowship is easily the best amongst them.

We wuz Numenors n sheet

True romance. It was made before they got to Tarantino

>black legalos

i would james holmes a theather

You shouldn't think of them as separate movies or a series. It's basically just one long movie.

Tolkien intended it to be one long novel, like Gone With the Wind.
And the movies were all filmed simultaneously, so there's no reason to think of them as separate movies.

lotr replaced some male characters with female ones and plot lines to appeal to women, legolas was a joke. but atleast they wanted to appeal to traditional women. i hated the hobbit movies at first because of the white nazi orcs that were chasing the jewish dwarfs all the way to their mountain of gold and that female elf who was a superhero really spoiled the tension and excitement. if im just going to lay on the sofa and watch something comfy i actually prefer the hobbit now because its less dramatic

Idris Elba as Aragorn
Samuel Jackson as Gimli
Don Cheadle as Legolas
Morgan Freeman as Gandalf
Kevin Hart as Frodo

Hell yes. They already tried the "diversity" trick with the crowd scenes in the Hobbit and it just looked so awful and forced.

Talk wisely, not like a retard.

this.

they MADE UP a female character JUST so they could have
>muh stronk womyn
in it.

there was absolutely no reason for her to be in there.

but then again they made Arwen and Eowyn have much bigger roles and participate in more action in Lord of the Rings too.
so it's not like it was completely devoid of any sjwism

> Kevin Hart as Frodo

keked, u can't say it wouldnt be funny

>and you have muh muthaffuckin' axe, let's kick some ogre ass

+

haha holy shit.

top kek friend.

>no Chris Tucker as Sam for the comic relief

0/10. Wouldn't watch.

you know Aragorn was already a half elf right?

(and so was Elrond and Arwen apparently)

But to be fair, Arwen WAS involved in the battle in the books.

Who'll be Merry and Pippin though?

What's with all the LOTR threads on Sup Forums lately?

You see, uh, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago,
you see, the Moors conquered Sicily.
And the Moors are niggers.

KINO
I
N
O

Arwen or Eowyn?

About Arwen I'm talking about the scene where she does that water horse spell and saves everyone and rides around on a horse.
IIRC Gandalf did that. Or it might have been Elrond.
but it definitely wasn't Arwen

She doesn't do any of that in the books they just see her in Rivendell once and then don't see her again until like book 3.

So you would get drugged and be hidden in your car until CIA plants you inside?

Key and Peele. Just to ruin shit further

>tfw got names confused
I meant Eowyn
I need to rewatch and reread

puked a little desu

it's okay.

their names ARE pretty similar.
if you're a pleb :^)

Aragon is like .005% elf and also like .00005% angel.

Elrond and arwen are also halfish human and some angel. They're distantly related to aragorn. Elronds brother started the line of humans who would eventually found gondor.

Why won't Peter start a KS to make a masterpiece based on Silmarillion?

I know he fucked up with Hobbit movies, but I'm sure the presure was WAY bigger and his personal freedom WAY smaller.

LotR trilogy is a modern masterpiece in every single way.

it's one of the best things ever.
Last masterpiece before the Dark Times. Before the Fall of Men and SJW liber surge.

To be fair, a lot of what made that series shit was that it got handed off to Jackson at the last second and they basically had to write the script and plan everything out in one go, barely any time to revise. A bunch of scenes had to take place in studio CGI sets because they didn't have time to ship the cast out to real locations and shit.

But then there was also muh stronk wymyn who just existed for that purpose alone and that nonsense.

there will be, because they know it's a money maker and people will pay to see it. but they know audiences will complain without black characters, so get ready to see a black Aragon or a majority of 'diverse' casts, while the hobbits will most likely remain white.

That's Glorfindel that does the watery horse thing ya pleb

see there you have it.

((((((((((((((((Tolkien))))))))))))))))))) wrote Lord of the Rings to show us just how great race mixing can be!

LOTR remake with Soros as Sauron and nigs instead of orcs when?

Pretty sure it was an elfnlord named Glofindle ir something. But Jackson didn't want the cast list getting too long.

>Everything about these movies is perfect,

The ending is too gay

You're living it

They had to for Arwen. They merged quite a few things in LOTR. They needed to give Arwen some more stuff as it helped give her character and build her relationship to Aragorn.

The hobbit was just adding new stuff for the sake of it.
It all stems from the fact the hobbit had very little pre production.

The difference is that Arwen and Eowyn got expanded roles to make it easier to abridge, while the donut Steele in the hobbit actively detracted from the abridgement. Considering how bloated it already was, it was a ridiculously stupid move. Even worse considering the interspecies friendship was done far better platonically with Gimli and Legolas.

Is Trump Gandalf then?
Would love seeing him stand on a wall shouting "you shall not pass" at s group of filthy beaners.

Return of the King is boring, Fellowship is objectively the best

>Everything about these movies is perfect

Fuck off, they took so many liberties with the source material that it isn't even funny.

ha! this faggot thinks he knows anything.

I decided to check this shit
and i was right and it was a dual cast by Elrond and Gandalf.
Glorfindel was the one to show up and guide them to Rivendell but he had nothing to do with the waterhorse spell!

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

There aren't enough actors in hollywood to do the cast of thr Silmarillion any justice.

Just to cast out the three main Noldor elven families out you'd need about 17 actors and actresses. Feanor and his 7 sons, Fingolfin and his 4 kids, Finarfin and his 3 or so if im not forgetting plus Galadriel.

Youd be better off with an HBO series like game of thrones.

It was cast perfectly. Largely because they didn't pack it full of Americans too. Imagine if it wasn't directed by PJ. Aragorn would speak with a Texan drawl. Arwen would be a valley girl etc. Even with PJ Nick Cage was nearly Aragorn. Imagine how that would have turned out..

>have black blood pumpin' through their hearts

I don't have any sicilian blood (inb4 being called a liar) but Sicilians have no nigger blood.

Some have Arab blood, but claiming the moors are black is akin to the WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET rhetoric.

Also, the moors were expelled by the Normans, and Islam (as well as all shitskins) were kicked out.

Learn about history before spreading misinformation.

Pic is Sicilian

Anyone played this? Pretty fun but hard as nails

>doesn't get the sentimentality and refreshing innocence of Tolkien works.

A number of liberties, but many things they did were trying to fully get the story across. Very difficult from page to film. What were you thinking of?

Let's be fair, Sam and Frodo were gay enough already.
Pip and Merry would be trans, just to add another layer to the "No Man can kill me" thing.

they didn't HAVE to.
I'd be happier if all the women played secondary roles.
in fact I'd be happy if Eowyn stayed home and cooked or something.
female lord of the rings fans would have exploded but it would have been pretty based.

stories aren't believable when women do anything heroic anyways.

Also, any stats you will publish about blacks in Sicily is due to Sicilian shores being the first fucking checkpoint of niggers immigrating from Africa.

aragon was kangzzz. sauron was white. etc.

That's always the case with book to movie though. You can't transfer everything 1:1 unless you want your movie to never end. The extended editions are 12 hours long already.

t. fat neckbeared MGTOW autist

yep, elrond did the water gandalf did the horses and knights in water iirc

The Silmarillion: Betrayal of Morgoth
The Silmarillion: The Trees of Aman
The Silmarillion: The Kingdoms of Men

we can only dream

T. Eomer

She did all of that shit in the books retard. There are plenty of genuinely strong female protagonists in LOTR. Luthien kicked Saurons ass and Morgoths too.

stop talking about these movies.
everytime someone mentions them I feel obligated to watch all of them again.
guess I won't be doing anything productive today.

easiest game of spot the feminist ever.

back to plebbit with you.

They will remake this trilogy in 10 years, fixing all the ((problematic)) issues it has.

Assuming Trump doesn't kill social justice ofc

Just so everyone can compare, here is an older version of The Hobbit, made by the USSR, with english subtitles.

As you can see, with a 100% white cast, the quality is off the charts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7w2Z0vGpA

can't forget that Galadriel DID tear the shit out of Dol Guldor

>Men of the west when?

youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8

Wrong.

but there weren't any in Lord of the Rings.

wraith king died because of enchanted sword.
something they decided not to mention n in the movie for feminist points.
Arwen doesn't do any fucking spells n shiet and Glorfindel is a boss and shouldn't have been removed

>Luthien kicked Saurons ass and Morgoths too.
I recall it was her talking dog that tore up Sauron, and I wouldn't call her interaction with Morgoth "kicking his ass".

Is Tolkiens grandson very vehemently against people ruining the storylines etc so much that he rarely allows anything to be made of it? (barring the trilogies)

>"Aren't you going to search me? I could have anything down my trousers"
wew lad

I think the only minority I saw is a Maori/mixed race Gondor soldier in Osgiliath. Even that can be explained as Gondor technically ruled parts of Harad.

If it was made today half of the good guys would be black despite it being a European mythology.

They show Merry Stab him in the back. In the extended edition Merry and Eowyn nearly die just like in the book. It's hard to do that kind of exposition. As book readers we know it was because he got the sword from a Barrow Wight cave, but it was hard to make it obvious that it was Merry's dagger that lifted the immortality spell.

as a slav i can confirm that subs are completely true

The needed some girl characters for the girlfriend user. Funny enough my ex hated the Rowan woman and thought the "I'm a woman kyaaaaa" scene was extremely cringe-worthy.