I am in an argument and need a picture I saw posted here...

I am in an argument and need a picture I saw posted here, about the recent drama that the medias all talked about "like 8 or 9 people in the world have more money than 50% of the world population" and an edit shows that Forbes/Fortunes does not include people with nobility/dictators, and that if they did, all the names would be the Rothschilds.

I thought I saved the picture, but can't for the life of me find it.

If an user could be kind enough to post it, it would be nice.

(Pic not related)

All I can give you is a bump

I'll take it.

Newsflash: Donkey Chases Carrot.

it's just money.

Bump for OP. I'm curious too

I have it on my pic but I'm mobile posting right now.
Take a bump.

use the 4plebs archive, newfag

>use the 4plebs archive, newfag
And how exactly am I supposed to research the content of a picture, you toilet cleaner?

the thread that was made literally contained the phrase or similiar, search for 50% or search the posts made in approximate time you lurked, froggo

bump

i forgot to mention since it was too obvious but god knows
search your browser history maybe eh?
if its from yesterday it shouldnt 404 yet, only archived

and even if its 404 you can paste the thread no in 4plebs

It's from like a week or two ago, and I don't have a browsing history on my devices.

This that what he actually said?

It really doesn't matter. It's the idea of owning anything but yourself that is fucked. They would not have more than anyone else if you took away the money. I all boils down to this.

"Rich" people work for themselves or live off the work of others.
"Poor" people don't.

Drop the belief that money is worth your time.
Build or preserve something that sustains you/your people tommorrow and get shot instead.

Oh my, thanks a lot man!
Now I can rub it on the face of that cunt and she will say something along "that's because you're antisemitic" or "that's just a dumb conspiracy"

The thread can die now, I guess.

>she

why are you giving your time to thots

Because according to a dumb law, she has as much power in the democratic system as I do.

>she has as much power in the democratic system as I do

There isn't enough weed here to make me feel good about that

Daily reminder that Russia has outlawed criticism of Muhammad, and enforces a soft Sharia.

Putin: "There is no connection between Islam and terrorism"

It's another one of the "West is degenerate" threads. The vatnik blyats usually try to break 10,000 shit-tier threads before lunch.

Source for everything including the quote and some memes, please.

Are you sure YOU're not the russian hacker propagandist for bumping a thread that was almost dead?

OP you're honestly an idiot.

If what you said were true it would take a mere 3 second Google search to confirm.

Stop believing the memes you see posted here.