Is it globalism to force a uncontacted tribe into society?

Is it globalism to force a uncontacted tribe into society?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That waterpot looks suspicously like enameled cookware.

It might be, just because that specific tribe is uncontacted, doesn't mean they haven't met other tribes, who have met modern folks. I could imagine Pablo the rainforest destroyer, out on one of his "hunt and rape displaced native girls" outings, after catching and violating a severely underage girl, happened to drop his lunch pot before he went off to shoot the girl's family, all before being back in time for siesta.

That picture is a famous hoax. The photographer who claimed to have pictured a previously uncontacted tribe, and that the tribe fired arrows at his helicopter, photoshopped the images.

might be a found item
washed up on the beach or something

yes
to try to make contact is not wrong
but at some point to force contact becomes an invasion and occupation

no that's the white man's burden

it's also a terrible idea

No, it's globalism to believe that their culture is equal to yours. Ini-niggers need to be brought to heel, if none survive so be it, do not let an inferior culture stand in your way to greatness.

>uncontacted
Kid has a fucking machete..

NEGER

>Is it globalism to force a uncontacted tribe into society?

Yes, and it's the only good we got.

And that fucking machete that the kid is holding

>Naked indians
Would colonize

If I had the means, I would drop a box of smartphones locked in only to Sup Forums Sup Forums and wait to watch them start shitposting.

>ndiodjfjir
>RARE AS FUCK!

yes, liberals want to force them to worship homosexuals.

Look at the size of their hobbit tier feet

you don't have to force anything.

as soon as those tribal motherfuckers catch a whiff of modern civilization they want it too

Those look a lot like Brazilians

Anthropology will be the disguise used.

They are.

Bro, they've not even watched LOST yet.

Think how stoked they're gonna be.

it's called colonialism where I'm from

Its clearly a fake.
Just look at the knife, thats better as what the romans could do, it was produced industrial

Isn't the whole south east asia (including korea) just a collection of former big tribes? I remember reading about nazis classifiying tribes down there in order to preserve them (spoiler: heads rolled).
I agree it's a terrible idea. Even though it brought them mass prostitution, so it's not all bad.

It's called diversity now.

Here in Finland we have lots of uncontacted Sami tribes. Every year they come from the caves or whatever they live we give them treats like coca-cola and candy and they trade them for animal furs and reindeer bone art etc

I must say they have quite a sweet-tooth

But these fucking mountain people: when they see a washing machcine they go Uga Uga

And the high quality steel. They cant make steel at all, let alone tenpered steel

The reason these people are so stupid is because their ancestors were Australian Aborigines. Haven't progressed past a stick...

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

The weird thing about this genetic fact is that the ancestors of "natives" in USA and Canada are from East Asia...meaning they arrived in the Americas and displaced/genocided the native people actually living there.

Imagine seducing and fucking a woman in a tribe like this

We have the same thing in West Virginia