Mfw I realize my ancestors built a YUGE, TREMENDOUS WALL 2000 years ago. REE!!!

mfw I realize my ancestors built a YUGE, TREMENDOUS WALL 2000 years ago. REE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheep fucker

Fuck off CTR

The great wall was built in the 1800s. The large impressive fortified sections. There were several primitive walls before this to keep out the Huns but they were like Hadrian's wall

buird warr

Hadrian's wall was stone and earth, it's just also built on an escarpment

>LEE!!!

This is disinfo but the Chinese still built it so whatever dude

dick or gtfo

I don't mind asians. To be quite honest, I can see a world where Asians and Whites can coexist. We're really not that different, and both races have a drive for innovation that really sets us apart.

That being said, Anime and Manga are probably the worst epidemic to strike white men, and for that I hate you all. You have stricken cancer upon our men, facilitating the jewish plans of miscegenation

So if Trump would now replace all Mexicans/niggers with Chinese to build wall faster, would USA agree?

urhh ohhh mongrorians arrr pirraging agenn

Nigeria built a big wall too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin

WE WUZ TRUMP N SHIT

I think any country would replace Spicks and Niggers for Chinese at a whim

>That being said, Anime and Manga are probably the worst epidemic to strike white men
Niggers are much bigger weeaboos than whites

>Chinese go over to help

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET. MAGA CENTIPEDES

Okay? But niggers aren't human, and niggers aren't my brothers, my white comrades being sucked into the terrible delusion that is japanese cartoons.

The sooner you quit that beta bullshit, the sooner you will see true progress in your life user, believe me.

I want to see you succeed. Try it for a year straight and then remember me as the mountain man who saved your life, and our race

I'm gay anyway lmao

Then kill yourself user, for the betterment of humanity. You are a true disgrace and beyond any redemption.

And was manned by aux units

REEEEE

CHINA BEST COUNTRY
MAO ZEDONG BEST GOD

hi goyim

Hello Benicio Der Tolo

Ask the Italians about that.

So you think Italians wouldn't do that? I'm pretty sure they would

>mfw I realize my ancestors forced chinks to build a YUGE, TREMENDOUS WALL 2000 years ago. REE!!!-

The chinese where right about the wall. You should've have tried it with the emus since you clearly can't kill them even with automatic weapons.

i would replace south italians with chineses any day

Because you're a kike.

Virginia Tech shooter found alive in New Zealand

>shows jewery in northeren Italy
>proves my point

To most of Europe, Italy is africa. You're doing the same thing to southern italy.

oh no geographical/logistics reasons made a location closer to mainland europe/main market/supply route and less prone to arab shitskin invaders to be more developed

oh noo!! omgg

Trump isn't building anything near as magnificent as the great wall. Its gonna be mostly fences and the occasional concrete wall in the populated border towns

This.

Italy and Greece, as well as Spain but to a lesser extent, were fucked over by the EU.

European nations have different economies, thus need different currency values. Abolishing individual currencies obviously favored the regions that have a more similar economy to powerhouses such as Germany.

Basic economics.

the mountain jew knows!!!
respect cisapline barbaric scum!

Of course. The ultimate redpill is knowing that inner turmoil among different european peoples is doing nothing but slowing our Uprise and appeasing the Jew.

Divide and conquer is the oldest jewish trickery in the book. They've been doing it for millennia and we're still falling for it like retards to this very day.

It's not, the wall runs along border lines that didn't exist at that position until 1700 some. Why would your ancestors build inside their lands and then just give up the land they cut off?

You got propaganda'd bro, they wanted to give it an ancient origins story is all. Still a nice wall though.

Greece paid Goldman Sachs to hide their debt from the eu. They wouldn't have been inducted if they hadn't lied.

G+S = Federal reserve puppets = control all EU politicians

So fuck off SHILL