Post em if you got em

Post em if you got em.

got the short stack one?

I'll dump one each time the thread gets to around page six.

more r34 pls

Lel

nice

she is good stuff

more

lold

Who is she? at first I thought these were some polland ball tier stuff that became popular and was made by everyone, but this actually has quality

Sarah Anderson

plz be my gf, sarah

Hot

plz be my gf, sarah

Oy Vey!

DonĀ“t "Oy Vey!" me you got some comics?

(smiles) No!

my sides

Do you think this girl will at some point end up like ben garrison?

Probably not, Garrison was already right-wing and hasn't really changed too much. He just learned to tolerate it.

Ben Garrison made it his own.

It's sad how true this is.

This one hit hard.

Refugee in a book store, when pigs learn to fly

amazing. saved

Here is a suggestion for a faux strip:

Panel 1: Sara with word bubble. The bubble reads: "You can't tempt me with sparkly jewels. You have to get to know..."

Panel 2: Her boyfriend dangles a necklace with sparkly gems woven into it in front of her. Her eyes get wide.

Panel 3: She grabs the necklace like a cat playing with a string and screams "Give me the sparkly jewels!"

Panel 4: She has the necklace around her neck and purrs like a cat while nuzzling her boyfriend.

Panel 5: They are resting in bed together after wild sex (their hair is messed up to show this.) Sarah has her head on his chest with her eyes closed and is smiling. She is day dreaming about herself being a queen with a crown, her boyfriend is her King beside her and she is wearing the necklace as they both look over their subjects.

Bump

Lel