Is the 'Bogpill' just a psyop...

Is the 'Bogpill' just a psyop? I can't think of any other explanation as to why this pair of montrous beings gets spammed here every day. I've seen zero evidence that the Bogs are enlightened or powerful, it must be a distraction tactic to take our focus from the real ones in power. Dare I ask for a quick rundown on these two? otherwise I will confirm them to be a psyop.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
archive.is/Do8rm
reddit.com/r/The_Bogdanoff/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

French twins who hosted a theoretical space exploration/aliens show years ago. They're also distantly related to European nobility so they have celebrity status.

Basically if Black Science Man had a twin brother and they were related to the Kennedys

Maybe it is psyop, maybe it is a joke, we do not know. Until we know we must look at the claims and debunk them so this can rest, or we will unfortunately be exposed to the Bogdanoff pill.

It is up to us, but - me personally? - I think the threads getting deleted is very suspicious.

They could simply be ignored unless there's several of them (which rarely happens so I do not see why).

t. mr bogshill mcbogdapologist

Lol doesn't bog mean shitter in bong?

Redpill me on the phone call

What even is the Bogpill? I'm aware of who they are and everything, but I haven't heard of anything relevant they've done since the Bogdanov Affair and have absolutely no idea what this "one call that saved Europe" meme is even in reference to

It saved Europe.

Europe was in need. Bog made a call saying 'Activate it'

Europe was saved.

some faggot keeps spamming them because fags keep replying to the thread.

No shit. It's part of reddit or some other (((cunts))) raids to divide and distract from real issues. The call that saved europe was real tho.

>What even is the Bogpill?
That we need to figure out. Maybe it is nothing and just a dumb joke, but it could also be big if true.
Somebody needs to analyze the rundown and debunk it or confirm it.

I've seen the one call that saved Europe, it could mean anything or it could be a very lame joke.

People will not stop bogposting until it either gets boring or has been debunked. I think some are genuinely curious and want to know what's going on.

Nah take the tinfoil off

Its as simple as, they look funny, and a couple of faggots decided to try and force them as a meme.

It caught on a little bit, but I wouldn't expect it to last much longer.

Its real. I'm on the run so thats all i can tell you.

>montrous beings

>Bogpill

You guys are hilarious idiots, this is funnier than pizzagate.

Some Russian started posting these threads several months ago asking about their influence on French politics, the threads would pop up every now and then (from the same Russian in broken English). These threads and memes are nothing more than a joke

Who says the first post wasn't genuine but people thought they looked funny and started to make it a joke?
It is hard to tell who is joking and who is not, we need to debunk the stuff. Or maybe you are right and it will fizzle out.

This is the hottest topic on Sup Forums, hence the hottest topic in the world. WHO ARE THESE GUYS?

fuck off BIDF. They're THE true rulers

Here is the quick rundown on them

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Here is the quick rundown

>In contact with aliens
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

It really make me think, can I get a quick rundown on these two?

It's because they look hilarious. That's it.

the bogs are just a bit of a meme mate, open your inner chin to the BOGS

I am trying to take a neutral approach to this thing but I am honestly not yet convinced that this is a joke or if there's some truth to it.
I think the alien and psychic stuff is nonsense but maybe they do own certain facilities, they do come from a rich family it seems (unless I got that wrong).

They are also very good with string theory.

here. the quick one

They look DISGUSTING.

I don't even know what this meme is, but I HATE those faces, what the ever living fuck did they do to them selves.

Walking abominations. This has got to be one of the worst cases of self hate next to Sammy Sosa.

Wowowow

Really activates my almond

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who are not aware of the phone call that saved Europa

Probably for the better.

Absolutely horrifying how people are now denying quick rundowns on the most powerful beings in this dimension.

0_O

French here.

The Bogs are "has-been" scammers selling mix of pseudo-science and philosophy. A handful of people keep buying their books every year because they had a small, kid-orientated science show looong ago. They have 0 popularity, 0 credibility, and it has been literally years since I have seen them in French media.

Not sure why some faggot keep posting their ugly faces on Sup Forums, but forced meme are boring.

Activate it.

>all you had to do was pick up the phone

It's just a fucking meme

because it is funny

I'm not a Trump or smth to pick up phones in 11pm and shit

>scammers
So we can confirm that. Do you know whatever they are wealthy as is claimed?
How close are you to the Bogs?

>I am honestly not yet convinced that this is a joke or if there's some truth to it

I think this might be because you're quite stupid.

Do you have trouble understanding things in general? And do you have trouble recognising jokes? You might be stupid, or autistic, or some combination of the two. Perhaps you could arrange some sort of assessment to find out?

A retarded forced meme

that's a meme
both guys are frauds and always been frauds

>what the ever living fuck did they do to them selves
The B.O.G.s have never had plastic surgery, their human form is simply disintegrating after passing through the interdimensional membrane too many times in their current bodies.
The membrane between our 3 dimensions and the B.O.G. dimension is made up of exotic matter that has profound effects on the matter that passes through it, manipulating it in ways that traditional science simply cannot explain.
The B.O.G.s currently violate all known laws of the natural world, and yet they thrive.

bogdanovs spotted

I think they're beautiful

>B
>I
>D
>F

BIDF has set its sights on this thread.

Begone.

Are you ready for the real redpill?

All human beings used to look like the Bogdanovs until some horrible event altered our genes meaning that we are the impure ones while they have managed to retain their natural beauty

how to tell them apart?

they're really special guys

Yes, same with the fucking flat earth BS

Crap to make us look silly

Theres a rumor that the moderation around here has been compromised. We shall see.

consider the following:

it is a joke

simple open your centrally aligned B.O.G. eye and you will be able to tell them apart

Apart?
They are one.

what is the bogpil? I cant get it...

proofs?

>Dare I ask for a quick rundown on these two?
kek everytime

>They have 0 popularity, 0 credibility
Did you see this youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
Are you French or two-days refugee from Bangladesh?

nice anime but you don't take the bogpill orally, it takes you anally

U U
U U

It isn't the first time that people are being called wrong but it turns out to be true.
We will see what happens, and yes some of it smells like bullshit but there's something about it that is plausible.

Not to mention that these threads get deleted that often. Makes you wonder what we are discovering.

someone post the webm

These threads are PSYOPS priming you to take the bogs as a joke/retarded conspiracy. They are up to something

>I can't think of any other explanation as to why this pair of montrous beings gets spammed here every day.
because it's funny

there is no psyop

they're just funny-looking weirdo mutants with lots of money and really bad doctors

BOG wave is best wave

But who are they?

Fucking meme relativists with this 'after all all memes are forced XDXD' anyways can someone post a quick rundown on them?

Bogpill is a suppository guys.. don't take it

It always starts out as a joke, then slowly you get bogpilled and you find your true bogform.
After that, you never come back.

they lost a huge of their wealth 'buying' their thesis
they only own 2/6 of their castle, the rest being owned by non family members or friends
they are so broke that they can't repair their castle, wich brought a lawsuit on them
they are mythomaniacs, they really believe their own lies
they aren't true christians, they are from tatar origin, their ancestors converted to Christianity in exchange of a nobility title, title that they lost because their dumb ancestors never bothered to claim it, they still claim they are noble, regarless of of Russian noble associations who told them to stop their shit

why do they both look so grotesque? did they both have the exact same plastic surgery accident?

opps, hahahaaa

>The twins are about 7 decades old
My grandad is seven decades old. He's just an ordinary earthling, though, so we refer to it as "seventy".

do you guys know what bog means in russian?

I got you with the quick rundown

>In contact with aliens

Also means swamp or toilet in britbong slang

fuck yes i have been looking for this

Let's take a look to their surname.
>Bogdanoff
1) Bog means God (in Russian)
2) Dan means Given (in Russian)
3) off (ov) suffix in surnames.

What do we have
Igor and Grichka are the Gods that givens to us
by God ( KEK (?))

They were a hot topic on Gawker a few years ago. Bogposting is probably some kind of inside joke for cucks.

Reply to this post for the quick rundown

Government leftist Jew shill

Get bag and kill self please

"its the hardest pill to swallow that you don't swallow

DELETE THIS

archive.is/Do8rm

reddit.com/r/The_Bogdanoff/

When the bogdabots come you're going to wish you never said that

>This guy with the chin just made this one weird call to save all of Europe. Rothschilds hate him!

>Click here for a quick rundown

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

jesus christ

he was the one who told of the bog pill prophecy

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Get woke.

They are here to use our meme magic to gain power, just like Kek. Didn't you realize that?
Every time a thread about them is made their IQ go up by 3 points or so.

they look like cats, it seems they are more related to Bastet than Kek, so that makes them agents of fertility and not agents of chaos. That explains why they are so good looking, the bogdanoff baby project, and the bogdabots that were developed in a secret base 20 kilometres under the Himalayas, designed to augment white man fertility.

So I'm gathering that "the call that saved Europe" was financial in nature. Does /biz/ know anything about the call or these two?