I'm still not sure why people are panicked about the threat of nuclear war. I solemnly want humanity to just go extinct...

I'm still not sure why people are panicked about the threat of nuclear war. I solemnly want humanity to just go extinct. This is a worthless, disgusting, and incompetent species with only a few exceptions. Only a creature as dysfunctional as a human could create Voyager II and still belong to a species dumb enough to cultivate a political environment based on antiquated mythological tales from dead societies. While you are picking petty fights online over $15 minimum wage hikes, immigration, and WikiLeaks, the planet is shaping an environment that will have catastrophic consequences for every coastal metropolis on the planet. Good. Fuck you. Fuck your culture. Fuck your traditions, your hopes, your dreams, and every ideology in between.

>inb4 don't cut yourself on that edge

No, we're all on the edge, bitch. Don't waste your time on plans for a family. You'll thank me later.

I just wanna live Fallout desu

>weapons check
>ex mil training check
>far away from nuclear strike targets check
>village with a strong sense of community and history of successful militia defense against invading armies check
>comfy self reliant farms etc check

bring it on

You should get a hobby OP.

You most likely won't die in a cataclysm, but maybe your great great great grandchildren will.

You will die a bitter cunt.

>bring it on
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The first chemist or engineer that came across your hamlet would wreck you.

>I solemnly want humanity to just go extinct.
OK you first OP

We don't need a war. We just need harsher punishments most people would think are too cruel. People would act straight if stealing something meant losing your hands.

This, get a dog or something OP

I would be one of the last to die on a nuclear war so atleast I'll live a few days.

Why do people think giant nuclear wars will make humans go extinct

Even if everyone was dying the ones that would survive are the rich elite causing it hiding in their bunkers prepared specifically for this

Oh vey, how right you are, goy! Humans are a scourge on the planet! Intelligence, reason, and logic, are all blights to this world! Just let yourself die, wish for death goyim. (((We))) really do care about the environment, you know...

Fuck your gay shit, I really fucking hate normies.
I don't care what colour you are. I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you've fucked.
I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.
Fuck love. Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction.
Fuck lust, too. Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate 'nice guys' who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones.
Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat chicks that think personality is enough.
Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Fuck your "roasting". And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It's all shit. Fuck it.
Fuck your complaints. Fuck your addictions. Fuck your dependencies. Fuck your pain. Fuck your tears. Fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything you own. Fuck your allergies. Fuck your stupid commons sense. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.
I don't give a fuck. Shut the fuck up.

Correct! It will take a few years for all the horrific Bio-weapons to reach Argentina. Nuclear war isn't just the exploding of bombs.

I'm pretty sure I'd go boom in the first salvo because military. I can't say I really care though, if the church isn't wrong nobody should. Well unless you're a faggot.

I'm Jewish and I was pretty much gonna say this. Can confirm.

you should do a mass shooting

You can leave anytime !

compared to what? what a dumb way to make value judgements

>whaa! The popular girls didn't like me in schooooool!

ftfy

Even if you seem like a newfag, I'm with you.

>implying climate change is man mad.

you can't

any attempts and so called proofs are inconclusive.

I agree but I do care for nature, specifically photosynthetic beings as I believe all animals(including humans) are rabid mongrel mutations from the harmonious life forms of stasis that plants are. Humans must consume life in order to exist, our problems of consumption is rooted at a genetic level.We cannot unlearn, there is no remedy. We are cannibals of life itself a scourge that must be dealt with soon.

There is artificial evolution hohwever. Humans with mechanical implants that allow solar regeneration. Then can humans go beyond our natural limits. Of course this kind of technology would not be available for common civilian.

fear has never solved anything. People can systematically be trained to lose their fear thus committing acts that break laws. No matter the harsh penalties, there are people that will push the line.

exactly. the living arrangements of military bunkers miles underground will protect a select privileged. Think fallout except those bunkers are filled with weapons ready to overtake the whatever is left of the world. it would be far beyond a free for all, those contingency plans are completed already.