Sup Forums irrevocably BTFO

Well misogynists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THIS AMPHIBIAN

I want to copulate with this frog.

There's an obvious reason why they conveniently cropped the part where the women climbed up

because in the end of the full video several Men had to help her...

Sure they did

Whoa, a single field!!!! That is sooooo anti-men!!!

(Try again kiddo, you should have at least aimed for a gap more than 10 cents, since by average women make 20 cents less than males in most fields)

burden of proof is on you to supply with links and data to prove the wage gap is real

I WANT TO FUCK THAT FROG

my bros :D

I don't have to, you can Google it if you want to. Burden of proof is a purely religious topic

Anyways, its funny because Sup Forums claims there isn't but women make more than men in some fields and then Sup Forums also goes out of their way to explain why women are inferior; but for what purpose?

HNNGH

>i don't have to
so you have no evidence. got it.

Disregard shitty thread and post more frogs.

>I don't have to, you can Google it if you want to. Burden of proof is a purely religious topic
when are you going to pay me the $3 million your family owe me?

i don't have to prove it by the way.

No, I just think you are full of shit for not doing your own research.

Aren't you full of shit by doing it half arsed?

>let me tell you something with nothing to backup my claims
>but its your job to fact check me
off yourself

Uhhh thats not how it works, you have to prove that I do owe you, I can't prove a negative. Burden of proof was made to combat woo woo and bullshit religions.

So provide proof of paygap.

>misogynists
Back to Pleddit

I did my research, and I found out that the wage gap is just a myth based on mystified data.
It's not my duty to provide you with proof for this. Do your own research.

the best way to get rid of the wage gap is for women to get (and do) a proper fucking job for once

Female doctors, engineers, scientists, police officers and teachers make less than male counterparts. Whoops!

>Being this full of shit.

I used your advice and googled burden of proof: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

I think when arguing it's more linked to a court session with each side getting a say in the matter to prove their point. And so far is the only one who has bothered to come up with any "evidence" of a wage gap. And here all you've done is saying that you don't need to prove anything because google exists. Google isn't proof of anything, it can take you to any site that may or may not have trustworthy information, and by your logic so far such a scenario is an impossibility.

>inb4 hurr i don't have 2, google it fgt

(and do)

You couldnt spew shit out of your ass any faster could you? First of all, the group of women all have to HELP EACHOTHER UP. Proof youve never seen the video. Second, if you want to talk wage gaps and fields only 18℅ of us women go into fields like engineering, biology, even medicine. We have less female doctors and staff than ever despite there actually being more WOMEN on earth in 2016. Its already proven that the SAME FIELD WAGE GAP IS NON EXISTANT! You honestly dont have a job and if you do i bet you buy ALL your female co workers lunch just cause you manditorily make more money. Every month my boss mails me exactly 10-20% of what i normally make. JUST so i can make more than any women in my department cuz white male privilage.

>Women make more in some fields
Prostitution, dancing, secretary, greeter, server, singing, stripping, and nursing. Anything i missed bois?

>Female doctors, engineers, scientists, police officers and teachers make less than male counterparts.

maybe those women should work as hard as men

>wage gap

It's actually work gap, women work less thus earn less, in some countries they also call it 'logic'.

That prosthetic leg is aesthetic as fuck.

Yawn, come back when you are calm and not a fucking maniac, capitalizing words to make a (false) point.

Hours worked = Money paid
Simple. Women don't work as hard, and don't take overtime.

What about the fact that young women, meaning recently out of college, make more than men

Everyone who posts without saging this garbage is a nigger who belongs on reddit.