youtube.com/watch?v=eBPvTdSk3ho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKXBQqkWVac
twitter.com/jasnonaz/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha wtf

Why did they attack the nigger?

who knows, maybe they thought their own police would arrive before the real ones...

wtf London is full of Jews and niggers

Niggers and Jews bad nees

Yes. London is a lost cause, at the very least they tend to stick to that area specifically

Why do you still live in London? And in fucking hackney of all places?

Born and raised sadly.

That's what happens when you try to take shekels away from the jew, by trying to give them a ticket.

why are jews out doing the work you should be doing?

Why did the other traffic cops take so long to get the jews out off of the cop they were pinning down?

WHAT A SHITHOLE

is that england?ewww

wtf I love jews now

They probably dare touch them, they make SO much noise if anything is anything remotely anti-semetic ... this probably wont even appear in the local paper...

few weeks ago a white guy shouted something from a car and it resulted in him being tracked down...

It's London so no, not England.

I see these weird Orthodox freaks all around Stamford Hill and Tottenham, fucking weirdos.

They all wanted to rub his head for luck and it got out of hand.

Great UK, your reality became funnier than Monty Python sketch.

I hope the holocoast actually happened.

looks like zulu warrs

youtube.com/watch?v=RKXBQqkWVac

Muslims attack a white guys car, white guy then tries to plow into them and sends one of them flying 20ft in the air.

Enjoy.

Jew pedo says you goy are fucked and his pedo friends dindu nuffin! [email protected]
twitter.com/jasnonaz/with_replies

Its crazy how many of them there are.... how much of a victim so many people can feel...

before the hipsters there were way less white people than these guys and still claimed minatory

He acted like a deer running from car, instead of running from it, he ran towards it.

It's funny when it rains they put plastic carrier bags or see through bags on those weird fluffy hats. But yeah there's a lot of them, largely they don't do anything aside from run out in front of cars.

When they catch a nigger it work for free, and after they blame the whites.

oooy vey its like a shoah, look at those cops holocausting those poor jews

I didn't know jews could fight back.

He didn't do a very good job if it did.

Oy Vey this video is a lie you didn't see the shwartza attack us
Oy gevalt this is an atrocity on the scsale of anudah shoah
Parking fines are antisemitic how dare you try to enforce them!

They believe they have the right to police their own, anyone else getting involved is met with this.

>Lost capital of the empire
>Better post memes

Pathetic

I'd rather have Jews than Paki Muslim scum

>Lost entire country and capital of empire
>Better insult others that have a chance of salvation
t. 50%

The Jews will get away with this any other ethnic group would be harshly punished
even other minority groups wouldn't get away with attacking a traffic warden

religious jews often train in self defense
usually krav maga

BASED JEWS ARE CLEANSING LONDON STREETS FROM THE NEGROID PARASITE

imagine blacks immobilizing a jew.
Kicking, punching and jumping around the incapacitated man like monkeys would be a given.

Mitshbushi Lancers are fairly rare cars in Britain yet there are two parked next to them in this video. No wonder Jews are driving them, they are statistically the cheapest maintaned cars

>Traffic warden
Did he give them a ticket?

That is worse for a Jew than their genetic memory of the Holocaust

Jewjitsu

What's he after doing?

This

They can work together, but if they seem each other in the same street, it only means one thing: BAD NEWS

PUUUUUUURGE

>kike are all lying and making false alarms
>mob of kikes just helping random kikes attacking someone

Literally all "prejudices" about Jews are true.

These kike sandniggers are no different than Muslim sandniggers. This is just their version of Sharia police.

Just like Muslims and niggers kikes are held to different standards before law and lawenforcement.

normal whites < white fags/libfags < sandniggers < niggers < jews

yes they are, and they even lost to the zulu

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

Is the Belgrano still your countries only submarine? :^)

hahaha brilliant xD

replace jews with white people and the title would be something like
"neo nazi group beats working black man to death"

kek

lol the more multiculti the UK turns the more brutal and barbaric it becomes

what a fitting end for the anglo lmfao

You're not getting my shekels, stupid Goyim!

Are they still going around the world hunting down old nazis?

it's basically anyone who crosses their NWO agenda at this point.

They're going full global conquest or bust

ruthless terrorists

>Getting outpowered by orthodox jews
hahahhaa what a bitch nigger, these people have been inbreeding and avoiding psysical activity for centuries, I could bully them in their own quarters but police baby sits them thanks to muslims shits.

I'm sure you'd do splendidly against 10-20 of them, with the idea of lawsuits out your ass scratching at the back of your head.

>L O N D O N
Lost cause, worst place in the entire UK, nothing like the rest.

>title
kek

He was a traffic warden who forgot that parking tickets are to be issued to the goyim only.

From what I understand before the dindu could ride away the jews pulled him off his bike and wrestled him to the ground. When the police arrived they justified attacking him as a citizens arrest for running over a foot that belonged to a member of the chosen people.

This must be a headache for the police, jews vs nigs, what do?

Is that a picture from Hell?

Get in share and shill for the Jews

>Dieses Video wurde entfernt, weil es gegen die YouTube-Richtlinie zum Verbot von Hassrede verstößt. Erfahre mehr über die Bekämpfung von Hassrede in Deinem Land.

"This video was removed, because it violated the YouTube-Guideline for the ban on hate speech. Learn more about the combat against hate speech in your country."

I can still watch the video in this thread. Where is the hate speech, they are talking about?

>It's London so no, not England.
so you're inventing your own borders now, cool. as soon as you get out of your fantasy land and look at the map you will notice that london is a city in england, whether you like it or not.

Is there a mirror? I want to laugh.

Where in Hackney is this?