Kevin O'Leary announces bid for conservative leadership

wake the fuck up leafposters. It's happening!

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/newsalert-kevin-oleary-to-run-for-tory-leadership/ar-AAlZ0hm?li=AAggv0m

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi

We need to meme him into ottawa.

He doesn't even speak French

KeK confirms it doesn't matter.

He's from Quebec, doesn't speak French, and is running for PM..what better way to show that knowing French doesn't fucking matter and no one cares

GOOD

Lahey should be running

He's a gun grabber and he'll hike up immigration more than the Libs, fuck this guy

He won't get elected

he's an immigrant loving lebo

Honestly the language requirements and forced bilingualism should be removed. It prevents a lot of good people (Anglo-Canadians) from getting into office. Francophones make up a disproportionate part of our government, and they have since bilingualism became a thing in 82.

It should be scrapped, and even though I'm not a fan of O'leary I would vote for him to make Frenchfags screech autistically about muh bilingualism...As if the shitty french anglophones speak, and the shitty english francophones speak means these people are bilingual.

It's not a requirement it just means he won't sit well with ~8million voters

I have so many mixed feelings. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or vomit.

Fuck this piece of shit and fuck Drumpf.

Fuck Norge og fuck hvite folk

I think Oleary is pretty level headed desu

Yeh dude, enjoy giving up completely on 1/4 of all potential voters, there's no way that could possibly backfire

I was with him until the point where he said he wanted to put a pause on climate-change mitigation strategies for 100 years to collect data on whether or not a substantial part of it is man-made. Obviously he's talking in the interest of the economy and his wallet but we can't all go China-tier here.

make this happen leafsss

But is he racist enough?

Even China is moving away from coal

he's a fucking stealth kike, how does Sup Forums not know this?

Meme it into reality boys. We need to make this happen or this country might as well be run by Hillary.

HE'S A FUCKING JEW

HELLO LEAFS HELLO HE'S A FUCKING JEW

Baud jew > part time drama teacher

No where near perfect, but it's best to align both Canada and US parties to generally the same values.

>he's a fucking stealth kike
I didn't know "O'Leary" was a Jewish name

"Trump is still the best!"

he's not even man enough to admit to being a jew

he's a crypto jew, how can you even suggest that be acceptable to lead your country?

jewish mother you filthy kike shill

Kevin O'Leary will be Prime Minister of Canada. Screencap this, and know this user called it

His mother is Lebanese Christian

Can a leaf redpill me on O'Leary? What are his stances? Good or bad for Canada?

>anything worse than that faggot Trudeau
maybe you should run user since it's probably the only election where anybody could beat the current person in the seat and yet nobody comes out

This, Canada needs someone who's going to actually boost the economy and listen to western Canada (phase out the oil sands lol Trudeau eats dick) but I'm concerned O'Leary won't give a damn about Canada's environment. Granted, we're pretty good for emissions and such, but that doesn't mean we should get worse. My biggest concerns are for our oceans.

Can somebody tell me 1 thing that's conservative about that guy*

>his President has a Jewish daughter

He's a climate change denier

Yet he, as he's said in his own words. Pull back the curtain on Gerald Butts

Fuck you guys for supporting him

Read this article

nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career

This guy is a joke and a fraud. He's also the only conservative that the military despises. Stop trying to meme him as Trump

My only concern is that he might be a liberal plant, since he worked with CBC for so long. On the other hand, he's so self-centred, I think that's pretty unlikely.

On the other other hand, he's pro-carbon tax and as a businessman may just be concerned with the bottom line of money (instead of legacy and making a better Canada).

He's also pro-immigration.

But on the other other other hand, he literally called out the Canadian jew Gerald Butts and Bill Morneau for fucking up our economy and plunging us into a hyper-deficit.

I don't know what to make of O'Leary, but if he runs, I think I'll vote for me.

>you'd have to kill me before I voted for Patrick meth dealer Brown though

Who cares?
He doesn't speak French.
He a poor man's Trump with completely different and worse ideas.
He's a lightweight TV clown.

Be realistic, he doesn't stand a fucking chance.

unlike Trump he isn't fucking hilarious though

be a waste of time

Isn't that contra-conservative? If you pollute environment you aren't conserving. Unless he has a plan to fix environment some other way.

How could we meme him ss trump when he's not jewish?

He's as much of a cuckold as Trudeau, he just doesn't look as good.

>what better way to show that knowing French doesn't fucking matter and no one cares

I'm a Bernier supporter but I might just vote for O'Leary just for this reason alone haha

In a recent interview he said he is learning it.