Alright...

Alright, so I'm starting to buy into this sandy hook conspiracy but I'm still curious of who Adam Lanza was and how he played into everything. Anyone have ideas or popular theories?

Shameless selfbump

Lanza and his mom were gullible right-wing conservative religious Republicans who fell for conspiracy theories.

Lanza was Democrat pushing for Pedo rights, and animal rights.

The extent of the Sandyhook conspiracy is that lanza was a patsy and the shooter escaped the scene with a few witnesses.

All the kids died and some of the people on TV were genuine actors being used to promote an agenda on the bodies of the murdered children.

People pushing no kids died are the same kind of idiots that have discredited nearly all discussion of 9/11 with their "no planes were used missile hit the Pentagon etc etc".

it was not a conspiracy. This asshole murdered many children in horrific fashion. At this time, he burns on hell, still autistic, and forced to deal with his peers taunting him and making fun of him in social situations. Occasionally he is raped by Elliot Rodger who also dwells with him in Hell.

What is the conspiracy here and the main evidence for it?

I live in Newtown, asshole. My neighbor's daughter was killed. She's gone

Obama: lets ban guns
CIA: how?
Obama: shoot up a school
CIA: got it.
Obama: remember, no niggers.

Or she's a spooooky ghost

you know how some people are more easily hipnotized than others and a good hipnotist can spot those people and get them to cluck like a chicken.
A more extreme version of that, recruitment of some sorts among the mentally weak through the psich ward system

Believing in Sandy hook is absolutely hilarious.

I bet you believe the six million figure too. Or that niggers waz kangz.

Look into who his dad is

Nice meme

It was a tragedy that showcased the real heroes of the USA i.e. common, decent people like Gene Rosen who saved all the children at extreme risk to his own life.

Let's do something different.

Post your best Sandy proofs or anti-proofs.

By what you said there, you just confirmed to me that you are delusional white trash.

Sounds like the most plausible explanation to me.

Thanks for correcting the record

All this faggotry on the board lately

Better white trash than a faggot kike.

Mostly bluepilled newfriends who came from the election because some guy on their facebook feed posted pic related

He is an actor, and nobody died. But a few days later he killed all those kids they told us were already dead, his mother, and then himself. Yep, that explains everything. Trust me I have a phd in conspiraciology

Beta uprising.

Watch on YouTube "we need to talk about sandy hook" I'm about 2 hours in now. Some of it can be boring but most of it makes you question the fuck out of the "official" story. DNA to crisis actors and everything in between. The whole thing is a sham but I'm mostly curious on where Adam Lanza was picked from. Whether he even touched a weapon or was killed on scene or before. He seems like an autistic ass kid who was said to barely be able to tie his own shoes

Lies

Fucking fed Jew shill

Can't wait to gas you ((( traders )))

Thanks, CNN!

Just so you all know. They show full footage of the shooting in police academies across the country. Pretty fucked up hearing children cry while bleeding out.

Shooter: "Don't worry ((name I forgot)) you are going to live today!" *walks away from kid then turns around and shoots him in the face*

It all looked disturbing but who knows if they are child actors/fake blood etc.

Ignore my dumbassery. I'm talking about Columbine.

One of the theories in the Sandy Hook shooting is that the Lanza pic is photo shopped and the base of his picture was one of the activists pushing for gun control laws.

There is a small documentary on BestGore about this.

The first grader "victims" were only younger pictures of 12 year old real kids that even sang at the following Superb Owl

How did that video come about?

But we were told none of the video cameras at the school worked!

I've always felt the above picture was fishy. Anyone have any other pictures of Lanza where the background isn't taken out with Ms paint? Also this guy looks so frail...could he even wield a large rifle?

Please just kill yourself.

What the fuck is that image?

My mother was a prostitute in Newtown when this went down, I can assure you, it did happen.

If you undo the Lanza photoshop pics you see a new thing, notice whoever photoshopped his jaw did a shit job of it!

Also, notice the lack of roundness in Lanza's shopped pic.