Trump will likely be assassinated at inauguration

youtube.com/watch?v=6quFfUj2boU

Who else is worried here?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/12/isis-islamic-state-threaten-donald-trump-inauguration-january-20-2017-bloody-friday-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=01zs8673HyY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Joi61FsDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he is then it will usher in a complete deconstruction of the fear-mongering media establishment that likes to talk about how the country is still so plagued with racism even though our black president for the last 8 years has had no attempts on his life. I look forward to what Trump could do as President, but if he is killed, I'm even more hyped for the social climate that follows.

im giving it a 0% chance, my man.

burn in hell you larping faggot

A FUCKING PINOY

If they kill him they're going to prove everything he said about the establishment is true and it will send a very worrying message across the world about who truly is in charge.

However, the general public will be lead to believe the person who assassinated him did it cause Trump is raycisss and no kkk or fascist USA :^)

He has as much chance at being killed as Hillary becoming president

kys my man

It is literally nothing. They can't remove the guy until Trump takes office. That's all it is.
>Actually believes there weren't any assassination attempts
Oh boy. Most attempts you will never get to hear of or see.

In all seriousness I thought about it happening, and it honestly feels like it will happen. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Enjoy civil war.

It would embolden liberals so much they couldn't help themselves into thinking they could start openly attacking anybody they didn't like.

Pence is the last true bastion of white people

If trump does liberals hand him everything

It's a win win scenario, trump only needed to get Pence to VP,

Mike "Thunder God" Pence will avenge him if that happens.

Trump and pence will be killed with an headshot by two lunatic antifas with varmint rifles and bearded paul ryan will asusme command.

So almost gaurenteed? She literally won by 3 million votes retard

Electoral votes only matter retard.

>Paul Ryan

You can tell he wants the office of president so fucking badly, oh my god, he'd sell his soul.

>won

>She literally won

She literally lost, user.

Stop using that word.

IT'S HAPPENING
heavy.com/news/2016/12/isis-islamic-state-threaten-donald-trump-inauguration-january-20-2017-bloody-friday-terrorism/

3 million illegals ftfy

Everything will go peacefully and be fine.

Are you forgetting you live in a country that has an electoral college?

Man I don't want him to die but watching the USA implode would be entertaining to say the least.

Trump is going to have 8 years in office

Praise Kek

He won't die. His body double will.
His body double wears the blue tie. Donald Trump wears the red tie. You'll see him "die" up there, and miraculously recover shortly after.

It's nothing like JFK tbqh

The government will not try to kill him, but that's not to say a crazy liberal won't try.

No, the government is already doing character assassination. They are trying everything they can to kill trumps popularity so when they impeach him the general population supports that decision.

This is the only way to avoid civil war and they know it.

>hurr durr muh illegals (with no proof) but I'm perfectly fine with someone who rigged the election because he's a Russian agent

Wow it's almost like Sup Forums bends reality to fit their narrative!

US states have fucking awful election fraud rules that were considered shitty even by 19th century standards.

It's like this deliberately.
When you're believing excuses like "the poor can't afford to go and get a free ID because they're too busy" you know you're a dunce.

That would be the most stupid shit they can pull since that would only spark massive protests, federal investigations, world wide coverage and the left would be deemed as radicals.

>4k 60 fps streams of inner city shootouts all day every day now with 20% more explosions

mfw isis attacks J20 and kills all libtard protestors

No. Through meme magic, reality bends to fit our narrative.

>bends reality to fit their narrative
>still can't accept that hillary lost
It's almost hard to hear your whining over the sound of victory

LOL I dare these massive faggots to even try something.

They'd *still* blame Trump.

pls this kek

I hope he gets assassinated. This way, maybe you burgers start that race war already.

>Assassinate Trump and you make him a martyr.

ITT: People believe "the secret"
top kek m8

It's not ISIS you shits. It's IS, or Islamic State. ISIS and ISIL don't excist anymore.

They joined together to overthrow Soadia Arabia because of their oil trade.

IS attacking western countries is beyond retarded and beyond the goal that they have in the middle east.

You're being lied to.

Then Obama lost, you retard.

What if Bill Gates was signaling someone when he compared Trump to JFK after they met.

Implying he won't be surrounded by a foot of bullet proof glass

Would literally be the worst possible situation for democrats. Their entire party would be destroyed, and Pence would be president.

Protecting a president with all costs is common practise. Something's fishy if he just gets shot.

If Trump is assassinated during inauguration, all anons should pay a visit to their local synagogue on Saturday.

This. Saddam Hussein had them. People couldn't tell the difference.

Are you serious? A shot at Obongo would have been a dream come true for Liberals.

I'm more afraid of a (((heart attack))) after the inauguration when Trump celebrates his win on his weekend break.

This would add more confusion and gives the opponents another reason to claim Trump supporters are promoting "fake news".

good. fuck drumpf and fuck white people

He'll be fine.

Antifa gun stashes, Antifa-gas/acid attacks, ISIS truck of peace or bomb/shooting, Never Trump paid protestors, black lies matter, ect.

This goin be good. Doesn't the National Guard, or Marines act as riot control for presidential inaugurations?

pay denbts

All bets are off

They do. Secret Service will be attending as well.

Nor ONE person on this board who wouldn't be fucking excited for President Pence.

Fuck off

tick tock...
Your time is over....
Tick tock...
2 days to go....

Its more like how Timothy Leary and his Sirius star collective in prison telepathically as a group , willed an image into an out of state experiment participants mind and via phone call with the prison informed them what he drew and they confirmed it was the same thing.
There's something to a collective unconscious as put fourth by Karl Jung and to bend reality utilising that is as simple as putting an idea into a malleable persons head.

T. Achmed

>Unironically wants some states to have insane power & some states have no power.

snipert ihn

Learn how to catch rats on Sup Forums quick and easy lesson

Ffs, he's not taking a weekend break.

Not worried. Literally can't wait for this dog to be put down and all the rest of the corporation shills we call government officials.

Fuck - you smoked too much pot now.

Not an argument. Don't take the ISIS terror false flag my man.

>Marines act as riot control for presidential inaugurations
bingo

>Civil war
>60% shitskins
>Most people have firearms
>Nigger mentality

Would be comfy watching USA chimpout every single day tbqh

These don't fit together very well, especially in the desert SW. Does that mean that the gaps are Johnson Country?

>pissed off the CIA
>pissed off the CIA

Sperg level: 9

he might pull a William Henry Harrison and die of pneumonia a month later.

youtube.com/watch?v=01zs8673HyY

The guy who pumped my gas looked like Saddam. I have never seen anyone who could possibly be mistaken for Trump, ever.

>bends reality

Elections are decided by electoral votes. You're the one not accepting reality.

General George Patton (killed by car "accident" complications) looks like Trump.

Well Trump was just the spokesman to the win the debates and election for Pence so it doesn't matter anyway.

Trump could shoot himself on camera and people would say he got MK Ultra'd into doing it. A sufficiently crazed lone wolf might try something, but the people behind the scenes will figure out something more sophisticated.

I'm okay with him taking one. At the very least he will celebrate the evening in some way.

wow it's-a-me fucking NOTHINGO!

Some dudes made a working lethal x-ray gun and were gonna kill a bunch of Muslims and Obama with it in 2013. They were only stopped because they trusted the Jews at a local synagogue.

Think about that. They built a literal death ray gun that fired no projectiles and would have been universally lethal if the beam hit you.

Comfy as shit

If i get

>dubbels
he won't be assasinated
>Singels
there will be some protest but nothing large
>triples
shots will be fired but Trump will be fine
>quads
Trump gets a headshot

you are the kind of guy that goes for the most kills instead of trying to win with your team arent ya?

>11 and 222

wew lads

I'm not worried. If this actually happens, It'll be Their last mistake.
We joke about the day of the Rope, but If antifas actually killed TRUMP on the day of inaguration,the roads and the rivers will be red with blood.

Kek vult

quick, at what local time is the event set, i want to know if i can watch a stream because i need to go play tablesoccer fridaynight.

Does the illumiati exist? I think there is proof right here m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Joi61FsDk

Medias would have talked about It for months If anyone tried to kill obanana.
As usual, You allways project.

Oh noes X-ray gun shoots and gibs me the cancer!

100D-chess user.

Do you honestly think people want MIKE "POWERHOUSE" PENCE as president, when they're afraid of reasonably liberal Trump?

>russians are hacking immigrants to rape people in europe

nvm its 6 pm brussels time

Trump will pull a gold plated 1911 from his waist and blow his would be assassins head clean off his shoulders

40 million of those were illegals voting, so you're essentially admitting she lost by 37 million votes.

No chance, nobody wants Pence as president.

Three milions illegal votes and vote fraud in Michigan and Florida.
You have nothing,You are nothing. Your poisonous ideology shall forever be exiled to the footnotes of history.