*uses nigger scrotum like a tea bag and butt pubes like sugar*

Ahh... refreshing! Well, grumpfkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@saramichener/im-harry-potter-and-i-fully-support-dolores-umbridge-for-president-21850009fcf0#.apzv2fv15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this guy?

its varg numbnuts

>butt pubes
That doesn't make sense, and why does this make me angrier than everything else about this thread?

Ever seen your own asshole?

Make Pop Culture Great Again

But I wanted to join the Empire. Always have.

Is that Gary Glitter?

>Le REFERENCES XD

Also, Siths>Jedis

Stop lying

It's hairy, but it isn't pubic hair.

Is this a rally cry to all autists?

Can't wait until Trump deports the muggles

> Autistics scribblings
REEEEEEEEEEE

We ARE fighting back against the empire/Voldemort/other fictional stand-in. What you don't seem to comprehend is that Soros is Voldemort and Hillary is his Dolores Umbridge. You're on the wrong side, because you believed the empire's propaganda.

But Dumbledores Army was fighting a transparently evil organization with every intention to kill their way to power.

The mocking jay helped fight a dystopian totalitarian government who used teens and teens murdering each other as a way to shock and intimidate people into obedience

The empire was again a transparently evil force willing to kill and break whatever rules it had in order to dominate the galaxy.

Do these autists not understand that Trump is bound by a constitution and a legal framework? They're acting like he's organized a coup or some shit and all he did was win a popularity contest against the establishment.

I don't understand how anyone can get past the age of 24, let alone 70 or however old that guy is, and still be liberal.

>implying redpilled individuals said any of this
And what makes you think any liberal will come through and do anything besides cry to their pity party's the the mean ol drmpf hurt their feelings

taking drugs is a human right, mannnn

when did Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage have a baby?

but empire were the good guys?

Let it sink for a minute that liberals derive their worldview and morality from Harry Potter and Star Wars.

Exactly

This mans butthole is looser than his understanding of the constitution

For that matter Voldemort was clearly the good guy in Harry Potter. He was just trying to secure the existence of his people and a future for wizard children.

SING IT LOUD AND SING IT PROUD
PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

PEPE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

PEPE SHALL NOT

How old were you when you realized these childish books about fighting some abstract evil ruling class were trash?

Honestly can't see how any adult could think that star wars is anything but a glorified shallow young adult flick.

I humbly agree with you noble sir, mayhaps these simpletons shan't be able to comprehend the myriad glories of adult pursuits such as bug chasing and negative equity.

Dumbledore's Army, you say?

It's because that's what stupid people do. This is one of the dangers of mass literacy that we were warned about. All non-religious art should be banned pretty much and only aristocrats should be educated.

retard

Stop reading fiction.

He's taking about the EU you faggot

Holy shit, varg really let himself go.

Why would he want that?

>STOP

>tfw would have been a death eater day one
>tfw would have not joined the mockingjay
>the empire bought stability to the entire universe, even if palpatine skull fucked orphans to death one by one twenty four hours a day the net suffering and death totals were exponentially lower

so I just found this on Google and now I'm really fucking mad about it

medium.com/@saramichener/im-harry-potter-and-i-fully-support-dolores-umbridge-for-president-21850009fcf0#.apzv2fv15

>birds and gay magic elf shit

D W A R V E N

S T E E L

>I’ve asked myself, deep in thought, why so many missed this, and then it came to me, and listen up because this is really important: Umbridge is the kind of accessible evil that many of us have experienced in our normal, day to day lives; she is your worst female boss from hell, the kind of archnemesis commonly experienced in your twenties and the person who makes you cry after work. The minor evil you know, always seems worse than the major evil your brain keeps assuring itself can’t possibly be real—except, it is.

idiots like this cunt are why psychopaths exist

>this fucking roleplay
fuck man, the deus vulters on this board are less cringy

oldemort wants to build a wall so that my muggleborn friends can’t come to Hogwarts, so that they can’t pee in wizard bathrooms, so that they can’t grab a butterbeer at Diagon Alley. Can you imagine how fucking boring and impoverished our lives would become without muggleborns, not to mention their agony at not being allowed to express the magic they were fucking born with?
oh my fuck it just keeps getting worse

I read the whole thing and now I kinda wish Hillary Clinton had been made president so we can all die in a nuclear firestorm that we clearly deserve

it's not even good roleplay

Yes, if you've ever lived in a fantasy world and you hate living in reality, then yes, now is the time to fight.

Goddamn.

Who was the philosopher who said that after religion dies that westerners would begin looking to fiction and pop culture to serve as their moral compass? Dude was right as fuck. I should read some philosophy, any recommendations?

They already think fiction is real life. Remember them shouting shame shame shame in the Michigan protest like ((game)) of thrones?

Epicurus and the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius