German Death Camps

Within the past couple decades the German Reich has been successfully turned into some mythical "Nazi" Reich. One of recognizable, recent examples is The Man In The High Castle TV show, where even the germans themselves call themselves a "nazi reich" even though it was a derogatory term used by allied powers.

Now, in recent years, the german propaganda started pushing it even further. They go as far as putting the term "polish" death camps in news outlets every now and then, and it's successful enough that even US presidents get confused about it.

Even when they get caught redhanded they refuse to straighten things out properly, a recent example:

German public television station ZDF called the German concentration camps at Auschwitz and Majdanek as „Polish death camps”. For this action ZDF was sued by former Auschwitz prisoner Karol Tender and lost that case in court. The court ordered ZDF to publish an apology on their main page and to leave it visible for 30 days.

For some reason ZDF published them very discreetly, at the very bottom of their website in the box Dock / Wissen with the title „Karol Tenders Apology.” Only when you click on that title, you can see the content of the apology.

>When General Eisenhower reached the >camps, he told his troops: “Take pictures, >collect all the evidence you can. The world >needs to know. Because there will come a day >when people will try to deny what we are >seeing here with out own eyes. They will make >the claim that none of this ever happened. And >that would be unforgivable”.

Other urls found in this thread:

zdf.de/doku-wissen/richtigstellung-tendera-102.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o
youtube.com/watch?v=k8kh_X-7ojY
youtube.com/watch?v=wSMiG1PrxjU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Yxfdp-oA_M
discord.gg/jVVDhJh
youtube.com/watch?v=mahTGNIk4q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought we got all jews in poland, but apparently one slipped through our fingers

Are you trying to deny that Poles were massive anti-Semites who had no qualms about handing Jews over to Germany and were happy to help the camps operate? If death camps weren't Polish, why didn't every Polish man, woman, and child sacrifice their lives to fight against something so incredibly evil?

Why are you crying like a little bitch with sand in his vagina?

never heard of this tfw its true
zdf.de/doku-wissen/richtigstellung-tendera-102.html

They know it here, no need for spam

Who cares? Germany was in the right.

>Are you trying to deny that Poles were massive anti-Semites who had no qualms about handing Jews over to Germany and were happy to help the camps operate?

Yes, what you said is bullshit, and isolated vases of poles selling out Jews came from the fact that Poland was the only occupied country where germans punished hiding jews or helping them in any way with certain death penalty.

>If death camps weren't Polish, why didn't every Polish man, woman, and child sacrifice their lives to fight against something so incredibly evil?

Except they did, despite of what I said above thousands and thousands of people were helping and hiding jewish families, resulting in poles having the most "Righteous Among the Nations" titles. The Home Army also was doing their absolutely best to inform the western allies of all the atrocities - which btw they didn't believe until they stepped into the camps.

tell them
youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o

Doesn't seem so obvious they do

But many of the guards were in fact Polish. They were multicultural death camps.

>poles having the most "Righteous Among the Nations" titles.

Wait, so Poles are actually proud of being Official Good Goys? KEK

There were also Jewish guards, so can't wait for the push to start calling them "Jewish Death Camps.

This whole thread is not about Jews despite the camps topic. At least as many non-jewish Poles have been killed during the war as it is claimed Jews have died in the camps. It's about someone doing their hardest to try and whitewash german history for some reason.

He's probably a polish kike himself

Poles aren't people

SS descendants living in US as eternal krauts spotted.

Poles are not people.

Please leave Britain too.

GERMANS ARE THE NEW NAZI'S!

youtube.com/watch?v=k8kh_X-7ojY

> muh land
> muh mean slavz
> muh tears
> muh children
Fuck them, they wanted war, they got war and lost it. I watch this when I need cheering up.

The thing I find amazing is that because the allies wrote their constitution they have a law banning the nazi/roman salute that they rigorously prosecute foreigners who use the gesture ironically when faced with German bureaucratic incompetence or in comedy.

The truth is while west germany had cleaned it's act up the east never did and german reunification was an error.

Now that trump and Putin have fucked up and Germany is rearming I guess Germany will be turned into glass at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSMiG1PrxjU

This

youtube.com/watch?v=_Yxfdp-oA_M

lol, what's up with you medkits? Germans living in CH?

>that guy in the back losing it
kek

FUCK POLES AND FUCK POLAND!

Poles were more than happy to collaborate. It is also incredibly silly to claim that German state media would ever deny collective German guilt, because spreading this idea is one of the main reasons it exists.

PS. I would have loved it if Eisenhower also documented his own camps so well.

I get it, they had rad uniforms, I bet you fap to those photos.

Communism destroyed eastern-europe.
soviet-russia destroyed poland.

discord.gg/jVVDhJh ill just leave this here.

Every camp was considered a death camp until the U.S. began to look into them. EVERY single one that the U.S. investigated was re-designated as a concentration camp. The only ones that remained death camps were the ones that Russia had control over. Russia was also caught multiple times faking Nazi war crimes.

Nice bait btw.

nope, mussert was actually from the same city as my grandmother, joszip

There were no death camps, there were no gas chambers.

>RambO

Poles you gotta go back.

watchu gonna do?
ill tell you what you should do:
join this -> discord.gg/jVVDhJh

If anyone's baiting, it's german media and officials who do what's described in the OP.

Sure it can be said we take the bait by responding to it, but if we don't, we get shit like Obama talking about "polish death camps".

germans have been good goyim sufficiently for the media to start detatching "nazi" and "german" for decades now.

This

Say one more word about Ike, Muhammad

>Hungary was the most pro-jewish nation in Europe until 1945
>nowadays all the kids are anti-semites

Makes me really sad

We weren't as anti-semites back then as we are now
When Pole hid a Jew and some Kraut would find out about this then he executed whole Polish family and a Jew, yet now Jews claim that we didn't help them enough
Then those Kikes come in and want reparations from Polish state, who were attacked by Germany
Then they want their old possessions of their grand-grandfathers, who left them when they run from Poland, on a basis of some letters or something

Did I mention that Jews collaborated with communists against Poles?
Jews weren't hated back then, but they are now hated in Poland

>PS. I would have loved it if Eisenhower also documented his own camps so well.
Those are as fake as Jewish lampshades. :^)

Except for all those Non-Germans, including French, Poles, Indians, Africans and more who were Nazi's?

Hurr Durr Nazis had a dog in army they must be best !!!!!!11

Fuck off with that pic we had a BEAR in our army !!

Der Bärenjude

I see no death camps.

Those poles should finally stop to deny their death camps.
Screw you nazi pigs - can't wait for germany to invade you for the holocaust and blaming it on germany

>Poles

I love how all krauts in this thread go through mental gymnastics just to deny the camps were theirs and only theirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=mahTGNIk4q4
America hasn't forgot Poland.