WARNING LEATHAL WORDS

We know the problem or at least part of the problem.

But what I don't see on Sup Forums are realistic solutions
Also as I've stated REPEATEDLY this board is overwhelmingly full of shills trying the divide and rule shit, who derail threads with "your not white" "what Europeans are whitest" etc...the various shades of NATIVE Europeans are not the issue. The wankers who want to make them an issue are trying to divert (YOU) from the actual issue.

Only a fucking literal retard would buy into that shit? So (YOU) might think and corse that's exactly what (((they))) want you to think..

Your families and friends and wider society is not completely mentally handicapped..they just got subverted and brainwashed for decades..don't kid yourself the same people responsible for that brainwashing are right here on Sup Forums telling everyone it's "banter" and it's just "memeing" and it's just "satire"

Remember WORDS hold power. It's WORDS that have been used to program society into self destruction. Do not fall for the it's "just banter", "it's just memeing", "it's just a fun" LIES..

Of corse these scum as so disproportionate on Sup Forums I highly expect the very first poster to make an Irish (((joke))) in their typical bid to derail this topic.

Once (YOU) get real red pills as to the TRUE POWER OF WORDS you'll really start to wake up..but then you need to stay awake and be continually vigilant.

Also make sure to note subversive (((humour))) on this site and think back to who else makes the same types of (((jokes))) it won't take you very fucking long to see the comparisons and you'll be able to identify these shilling bastards.

Remember Europe and the USA are build on Christianity..do not ((((believe)))) these cunts telling you otherwise and dragging you further away from our recent anscestory..this is a technique to discredit Christianity..we need Christianity as the common bond..not because we are "Christ cucked" Ned Flanders.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pum37uDVBg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=w9jzqTM7pjQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=juiySqWgxKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not white though. White is not a race. If a Celt breeds with a Spaniard, it's racemixing. Essentially the same as breeding with a nigger or a chink. White is just a term loosely used by Americans to identify people of European descent on census forms.

Fuck off and die you mutt kike cunt

It's practically always your gay flag

You can't post direct from Israel as it would be too obvious..or so your alledgedly "high IQ" thinks.

Once I teach other how to spot you..your fucked around here.

Let's see how many more obvious parasites show up in support of you..and remember to make sure you enlist a few other flags like Australia and Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden just to give your bullshit "legitimacy"

The US is riddled with ((((You))))) as if we didn't fucking know..it's the JewSA..

nice essay, but we are fucked

White is not a race. I know you race-mixing globalists like to think otherwise. Your countries people and how they look and behave is unique to their gene pool.

It was almost painful to read all of that with the misspelling and grammar mistakes.

I agree. I plan to go down swinging but there is very little hope.

I'm just going to stay in my small town with my white family as the rest of the world becomes darker and darker.

Noooo I've been discredited by ((((you)))) due to alleged spelling mistakes (can't be fucked checking arsehole)..you should be my editor, it's the kind of job your well suited to.

It took me reading 60% of it to realize what you might be trying to say and that I agree with you. Are you a native english speaker? or just in middle school?

>tl;dr
Admiring that gravel two-track though; that your dooryard Mick?

Nope there is lots of hope. It's just words remember.
Take back control of the words and WE start to win and WILL CRUSH ((((them))))) WE have the numbers and (((they)))) are a parasite. Even many of their number has converted to our cause. REMEMBER they want you to believe there is no hope. (((THEY)))) wouldn't shill the fuck out of this containment board if they were confident..their bullshit is unraveling and we just keep on pushing until the dam breaks..
Dunno for sure if your one of (((((them))))or not as they also push the ((((hopelessness)))) message..((((resistance is futile))))) message etc

You are taking your Sup Forums too seriously. Most of it is actually just banter. If you want nice international discussion then go to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is for nazis, libertarians,retarded leftists who think they can "convert" us and trolls. Dont let it get to you so much.
Or just learn to banter back.
Watch

>potatonigger

Now you call me burger and we both laugh and then rinse and repeat.

>Now you call me burger and we both laugh and then rinse and repeat.
Good man, you fucken gun crazy Merkin cunt.

>pretends to think burger and potato nigger are equal insults

When ((((you)))) make cartoons of Americans as sub human and shill this board come back

I think we all get like the mick OP.

Our board is growing and changing. We are mainstream in name now and the massive influx of newfags and highschoolers means the class has to be restarted all the time which limits our ability to accomplish our irl (albeit slightly retarded) goals (isis, pizzagate, autism to scour documents).

There are 2 days till a major shift in global power. Just chill and banter till monday. Then get all serious again.

And Straya it must suck to have bantered so much no one takes your serious posts serious anymore. Dedicated

They do all the time.
>american education
>jamal

Dont be like a woman and pick and choose events to remember. Everyone here gets called Xnigger in every thread. Really only sweden and germany get their shit wrecked everytime. Most other countries can say something back. Those 2 are just like "yeah... Youre right.. Were doomed"

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Ill just leave this here, if you watch this until the end, he gives you the way to exit to the liberal degenerative highway and get back on track. Quality post OP. If you have taken the red pill and have lurked for a little while, you can see who the shills are and who they seek to undermine.

There is common cause to send back the mudslimes from Europe and USA back to their shit hole origin, regardless if you are Christian or not. They seek to conquer all who do not agree, you could be Buddhist or Hindu, they hate you as much as they hate Christians.

Just bantz

>And Straya it must suck to have bantered so much no one takes your serious posts serious anymore. Dedicated
Cunt thinks we were trying to be taken seriously in the first place....

That guy who leaked military secrets on here and no one believed him due to his flag... Priceless

If an Irish man isn't white, then what they actual fuck is white? Rhetorical question because you are going to try to derail the thread with some obvious bull shit. I am white and I am of European decent. You are not pure blood anything and same as the nearest person to you so fuck off with that shit. I would rather take a based black man than some faggot spewing the shit you talk.

I didn't thanks the picture..that was probably Jewyorker

>dont banter and divide!
Proceeds to banter and divide

>Implying the very essence of the cosmos isn't banter and we're not the Godhead pretending to not be itself

wtf that isnt riley reid

What?

Yes divide us goym from ((((you)))) guys

You again.
Fuck off, Paddy papist pedo-pants

I can never figure out if the few hardcore arseholes who post under than falg (because your in a minority of Brits) are angry retarded orangemen (self hating Irish), Jews or Pakis

Wot do?

>implying any race is a pure breed of itself
You wouldn't happen to be one of the lost inbred descendants of the Hapsburgs, would you?

OP is as white as white can get.

>blames Ireland for an English pedophile..

Haha Keep showing your smarts you fucking retard

>mfw this thread
The Irish aren't supposed to be this based.

You are literally schizophrenic. I'm not saying this because of your political perspectives, I'm not criticizing them, I'm saying that given the other ideas you've presented and the way you've presented them, I am absolutely certain you are at the least, mentally ill, if not out right schizophrenic.

See a doctor.

It's called propaghanda

Bait and switch

Bottom line is this bored is full of shills ESPECIALLY from the JewSA..and Australians usually suck circumsied mutt cock

Do you spit or swallow..that's the question?

Keep on trying to discredit me..your a good laugh

>Aaand... never get laid.

Sanity. I've missed you so..

>2017
>Hasn't taken the Bog pill
Stop living in 2016 countryman. This board is dedicated to worshipping the Bogdanoffs.

Red pills!!! red pills!!! get your red pills here

Limited free trial.. clue you up faster than standard Sup Forums pills and none of the long term side affects

Red pills..red pills..

NEW IMPROVED RED PILLS NOW COMES IN GREEN

Christianity a shit

kek

>what Europeans are whitest
So much for the "ashkenazi genius".

>Promoting race mixing again..like we are to dumb to notice

So all those memes and graphs stating (((your)))) IQ on average was higher than everyone else's was just a propaghandist LIE

NOOOOOoooooooooooo

My world view is crumbling

See, this post is what I mean.

You keep jumping between vaguely related concepts with the occasional added insult without giving a meaningful explanation (explicit or implication) on the relations between these concepts, and without making a clear, concise point. I didn't contend your points because that wasn't what I was talking about, I'm saying you're schizophrenic. See a doctor, if they have any sober ones.

wow. maximum overjew on that post.

I get like OP i am so overwhelmed at FUCKING EVERYTHING in the world

there is too much shit everywhere and going on, the science, music, politics, and struggles of the people are just SO FUCKING MUCH

And the worst part is we're doing everything wrong, we are fucking up over and over, and we just ride the wave up fuck ups into the future.

One day I hope, Sup Forums will take to the streets, and REEEEEE our way to the future. It is the only hope.

>Once (YOU) get real red pills as to the TRUE POWER OF WORDS

I've tried to correct people in their use of language, I've tried to help people use language more responsibly but they can't realize why. My heart sinks when people start calling someone attracted to a 16 year old a "pedophile" or when whites start calling each-other "subhuman". Or when dictionary definitions of the word "conspiracy" are discarded in favor of non-existent definitions.

It's such a dangerous game people play. Let me explain in more detail;

In self-interest, people will sometimes try to remove the true definition of a negative word to falsely protect themselves from its current definition. The current definition of the word conspiracy is "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

That's quite a broadly defined word and that's a good thing. We should use it to apply to many situations where and when applicable. But people, in their own minds, are starting to boil the definition of conspiracy down into something unrecognizable in the real world. They want to change it so it only defines something that never actually happens. These days, a conspiracy isn't a conspiracy in the eyes of most people if it doesn't involve thousands of famously powerful people plotting to eat babies in the corners of dark, candle lit dungeons; something that just doesn't happen.

The definition has changed so much because people don't feel comfortable with the true definition if they could be subjected to it. It's a case of them realizing that the true definition of this ugly word surrounds them in real life, so they want to remove it by changing the word instead of the environment. They think they are making conspiracy go away by redefining the word; they are not, they are just willingly making themselves blind to conspiracy.

>something something etc

Discredited cock sucking flag..you even have stars on it..it's the dead give away m8

The IRA were actually involved in child sex, Gerry Adams and his brother are in shit for it too.

The media is most notorious and guilty of playing with language. Homosexuals and faggots are now LGBTQ. Blacks and Mexicans are now People of Color. Illegal immigrants are now undocumented immigrants.

There is a silver lining. They overplayed their hand. And thank fuck for that. Instead of being smart and falling back for a few years, they are doubling down after the Trump victory. They have over played their hand and they are fucked.

The Tory government was involved in child sex and covered it up..still are doing..repeatedly stifling an inquiry into it..or do you only have selective hearing and eyesight??? I know (((you)))) guys do have piss poor eye sight so maybe that is it.

Pot kettle

You can't point fingers you pathetic cunt. From a country that suppressed knowledge of Asian child rape gangs for DECADES

The solution is:
>redpilling your friends
>keep moving the overton window to the right
>make our presence known outside of chans and rightwing forums
>improve yourself (people take the opinions of an alpha 1000x more seriously than a beta)
>re-upload and make OC redpills to post on Youtube
>organize with like minded people in your area

We are growing, but our numbers are still too small.

pretty hot desu

We need more people like you, OP.

Too much infighting, divide & conquer, JIDF psyops and /leftiepol/ trolling happening in Sup Forums

The purest form of truth is
>All christian nations of european heritage are white, and we must unite against a common enemy that is Islam, Feminism, Degeneracy and Multiculturalism.
>We don't need to accept libertarian/civic nationalist faggots like Rebel Media, (((Milo))), Sh0eonhead etc. but we certainly have to declare a ceasefire and let them do their thing.
>We cannot take a strong stance on Israel, and all Israel threads should be ignored. Let the kikes discuss their zionist bullshit amongst themselves, but not on white nationalist boards.
>Absolutely zero tolerance to any forms of marxism and communism.
>Latin america is not white, but they are not niggers either, so they are welcome to be our allies, but they are not one of us.
>ALL and EVERY single bait thread (especially by leafs) has to be ignored and reported. If you read a statement that is needlessly offensive towards white nationalism, it needs to be ignored and reported.
>Putin is not a based, white nationalist leader (he enables massive amounts of corruption being unchecked), but he is not an evil man and we can peacefully co-exist with him.
>Traditional conservatives (like Alex Jones) are not one of us, but we can work together with them.
>Cuckservatives (like Jeb) and neocons (like George W. Bush) can fuck off and we fight them as heavily as the leftist cucks

The left laughs and feels pleasure from Sup Forums arguing amongst themselves, but left is actually fractured as fuck themselves, with Trump being the common enemy to temporarily unite them, while we can temporarily unite (even if ironically) in support of Trump.

FUCK ALL AND EVERY SINGLE DIVIDE & CONQUER THREAD FOR NOW AND EVER!!!
WE FIGHT, AND Sup Forums WILL WIN, BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!

14/88

10/10 all the way around.

Remember ((((they)))) control the extreme left and extreme right..then he sweep in again through the vaccumemof the Middle

This is why our continent has been fucked with so called centralist governments and "liberalism"

They make two extremes and neither one is acceptable to the average person..they polarise both ends of the thought spectrum and fuck you in the middle.

Please..get more people to understand how (((they))) pull this shit and shill threads..
Copy pasta anythingnuseful from my threads and shit all over Sup Forums with it..

The more flags that post useful propaghanda the more we will change this site and remember..it this site wasn't important ((((they)))) wouldn't be crawling all over it.

THIS SITE IS VALUABLE IN THE PROPAGANDA WAR

Do not believe the bullshit about it being "banter" sure some of it is but so we're all those Jewish TV shows and Hollywood movies..it's social engineering bro

>The media is most notorious and guilty of playing with language.
I'd love to say that's correct but no. That's wrong. DUMB, emotional people are most to blame, people with no fucking vocabulary who fly off the handle or get sensitive, defensive or aggressive. That's when words start changing. When everyone starts using hyperbole.

People call the man attracted to that 16 year old a pedophile because they're too fucking dumb to know that there's a more accurate word out there (ephebophile) or because they get emotionally invested and want to use negative hyperbole.

People don't call the managers/CEO's at the local supermarket conspirators because people get defensive and become outraged at the thought of someone viewing them as some kind of exploitable lemming just waiting to buy shitty products. Plus they're too stupid to know that the definition of the word actually does apply to them.

Media shares a great part of the blame, but that's mostly just because they are dumb, emotional people too. This is an ancient problem and it's slowly been turning the world into a living nightmare.

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=w9jzqTM7pjQ

tl;dr

This guy posts everyday. LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST WITH AN IRISH FLAG.
You are bringing dishonor to our country with your badly articulated posts.

Came for the pic
Stayed for the replies
LETS DO THIS

>Remember Europe and the USA are build on Christianity
Yes
>we need Christianity as the common bond
No

You have a good point..but the "man attracted to 16 years old" is actually social engineering 101. My nexdoor neighbour from the England married his wife when she was 16 and he was miles older..in his 30's I think..nothing abnormal with that back in the early 90's..in fact it would have got him pats on the back more than likely with the lads down the building site.

This is what I'm talking about..weather 16 is too young or not..it shouldn't be down to the Jewish media to enforce that onto us..but that's exactly what they do. The people of the nation should be determining these social rules which ten turn into laws..not the MSM. Thy Plant messages into media and it's not just the news obviously.

There is a great TED talk with a fat English guy discussing marketing and advertising who mentions this type of stuff. I'll have to search for it and link it later in the thread..hoping this one lasts long enough. SO KEEP POSTING

It's not just overly emotionally sensitive people m8..you will be mind fucked when I explain how they actually get (you)

He wasn't even correct with the first one either. Romans and Greeks were pagan and their ways make up the most of our foundations.

I'm bringing dishonour to Ireland lol..you probably voted "yes" to gay marriage.

I spend less time rechecking my posts for spelling mistakes (I tend not to check at all, just write quick and hit post) because I think the actual message is more important..get your priorities right you sad cunt.

Its gotten to the point where you cant go back to having everyone be a blinded christian (unless done with a crusade, DEUS VULT)

I already stated ((((you)))) would use that angle..

Try again.

You have to have a common unifier..as you can see they divide even Europe based on ethnicity on this board..
Also (((you))) can't point peole to an alternative unifier.

What "liberalism", "humanism" see we already went down that route led by the ((((nose))))

good list, i agree 100%
i think everyone but lolbertarians, lefties and D&C shills are on the same page

I can agree with most of what you're saying, but I didn't say it was "just" emotional dumb people I said mostly.

The media does play a big part. I just don't suspect that they are the root cause because this problem has existed long before mainstream media.

Take a look at the word barbarian. It used to negatively refer to anyone who wasn't Roman or Greek, but today it describes the most evil and violent among us. People, over the millennia, have quietly removed themselves from the true definition by redefining the word itself so that now it only applies to a tiny portion of the world's population whereas it used to refer to the vast majority.

Fair enough.
Still, I see us being unified by ethnicity more than religion.

>taking Sup Forums seriously

This is just satire, you dumb potato nigger.

Do you really think we care about interracial relationships or worship Adolf fucking Hitler?

Lmao

>wearing cross
>dressing like a slut

Hmm....

I'm okay with this. if only it could be stickied.

>Subvert humour

but it's correct though?

>We still do blood sports in arenas
>There are still republics and democracies
>We still enjoy theater
>The Olympics are still a thing
>Christmas trees have nothing to do with christianity
>The birth of Christ isn't exactly known but it is celebrated during the time when the Romans would have celebrated Saturnalia (a holiday of gift-giving, feasts and decorating places with evergreen fir trees)

Sorry but western civilization has pagan foundations. Love Jesus all you want, this is a fact. Can't pretend Christianity somehow influenced Europe for thousands of years before it even got there.

Sauce on girl? She looks like an angel.

This board is satire you fucking idiot.

good one

And of course staring at a 16 year old girl by accident is rape, but if a muslim rapes a 9 year old it's a again our fault for not educating immigrants effectively.

Hares the guy...dunno if this isn't his best vid but all worth watching
m.youtube.com/watch?v=juiySqWgxKA

Use your autism to seek her out...then tell me

Cheers lad I'll give it a watch.

Note lack of humor in one railing against words.

Into the trash it goes.

Unless you know the weirding way, there are no lethal words.

However sometimes when you hear a note of about 6 Hz, you shit.

That is the Brown Note.

1. Put the brakes on immigration NOW. FULL STOP!
2. Push Christian ideology in the western nations. Not too heavy handed, just start with subtle nudges and go from there.
3. Incentivize having children through tax breaks. Just two generations ago, white families here in the States consisted of 7 or 8 children. Now Whites are barely breaking even. Need to make reproduction attractive.
4. Kill the welfare state. Muds thrive on free money.
5. No more affirmative action. The Gov could say "we're post racial now so there's no need for this" and open the flood gates to full-on racism.

In my opinion, these are the 5 major actions that could realistically be taken in the west to save our nations. Genocide against muds won't happen any time soon because most westerners are emotionally soft.

Maybe the name Sutherland is worth researching

Very subervesive

We're one economic meltdown away from putting the white man in his element: the free market. The muds thrive on the Western welfare states. That's why they come here. Without that government money rolling out, they'd starve. There will come a point when the muds hurt our economy so much that the balance between producers and consumers won't even out and this will all come crashing down.

Find a few friends with your mind-set (small white towns are full of them as I live in one as well). Train with them. Store a month's worth of rice and beans to feed your kids. Stock up on ammo/guns and if the Gov bans them, bury them. The Gov won't be around when the economy crashes but there will be millions of niggers pouring out of the cities in search of a meal to steal.

Basically: the white man will thrive when the government fails.

>But what I don't see on Sup Forums are realistic solutions

/pol is the realistic solution

Its the only solution
the final solution

Fucking right. Thank you OP for this. According to Kevin McDonald's "Culture of Critic" it's normal that the white peoples are way more individualistic than semetic peoples (and i think this is also for negroids). The reason that the white peoples can't unite, even on Sup Forums, is that the most of them can't see the treatening for western civilization, even the self-calling "red-pilled". Again, thank you OP.

I'm super sceptical of all US poster for obvious reasons...but IMO the prepped thing is a reaction to the defeatist mind set.

It's like "it's inevitable we are all gonna die or be enslaved..so a few thousand of us will hide out and survive..for a few months longer than everyone else.." Now who do you think has People thinking like this????hummmm

There are way more of us than ((((them)))) and as I said lots of them convert to being average people..but very few non Jews ever convert..other than people like the Trumps..for obvious reasons..because they want to ensure they ain't the goym in a bunker..but more Jews switch over than the other way round..some even go full brother Nathaniel..

All they have is the MSM and an army of subversive shills in places like here..but that propaghanda stranglehold is only there due to goym not understanding how it works.

You may or may not be (((one)))..but regardless everyone sees this post.

>Store a month's worth of rice and beans
You think it will just last a month?

Oh dear.

Yeah nah you might wanna start planting some fucking seeds

Thanks m8..GERMANY WILL RISE

Wake fuckers up and copy paste anything useful from my posts..don't let me be one member of one country hammering this site...especially when I face enough libtarded brainwashed cunts from Ireland..it has to come from every falg..

Holy shit your thread is filling up with shills, I mean bantz is a thing but I absolutely want mexicans thrown over a wall unironically including their kids, and unironically hate the fuck out of all but a handfew black people, anyone who doesnt is a reddit-tier newfaggot

When SHTF, we'll have 1 month to figure out a calorie stream if we have a month's worth of food stored. Seeds won't grow to food in a month but I will have time to figure something out.

Keep in mind that much of the landmass of the US is agricultural. Once the niggers who couldn't take care of themselves die off, farmers will be worth their weight in gold. I happen to be part of a family co-op that primarily grows field crop (soybeans, corn, and wheat). Predominantly white Catholic areas such as mine will be just fine in an economic meltdown because us and our white children will be eating.

>Once the niggers who couldn't take care of themselves die off
they arn't just going to disappear that easily. I've heard stories from my grandparents of their family staying up all night in a watch tower shooting buckshot at anyone trying to steal from their farm, back during the great depression era. I don't see any reason why this won't happen again.

Being prepared for a SHTF situation isn't complicated or planning to live in a bunker. It just means that my family and I won't be starving to death or killing our neighbors to eat in the time period immediately following a catastrophe.

Keep in mind: prosperity never lasts forever. Mankind is due for some kind of setback, and this will most likely come in the form of an economic downturn or natural disaster. Either way, I got food to eat and ammo to fight off the niggers who come looking to steal what I have.

>There are way more of us than ((((them)))) and as I said lots of them convert to being average people..but very few non Jews ever convert..other than people like the Trumps..for obvious reasons..because they want to ensure they ain't the goym in a bunker..but more Jews switch over than the other way round..some even go full brother Nathaniel..

You're right, but those who are awakened are few in number, and those who are willing to do something about it are even fewer.....for now. As of this time, I'm not about to go Dylan Roof because I'd just look like a nutjob. It wouldn't accomplish anything useful. No, what we must do for now is just subtly change hearts and minds. When our numbers are greater, we stand a chance.

But, until then, I don't want my kids or I to starve to death when the retards in charge ruin our economy. Prepping isn't a huge part of my life, but I'm certainly prepared for a bad situation.

You're right, but what must be done will be done. I have extensive family in my area (80+ cousins, all white Christians) and we own a medium sized farm. If we had to protect our property, it wouldn't be difficult to have enough people to cover a few night shifts.

Hell, if things got really bad for an extended period of time, I'd suggest we build some sort of compound with walls and shit. I think we'd be just fine.