This is like Soviet tier state propaganda, I'm not even joking or exaggerating right now

This is like Soviet tier state propaganda, I'm not even joking or exaggerating right now.

When did it go so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
webmshare.com/BOLZD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they look semi-happy in those pictures, definitely not begging for death. FAKE NEWS

>When did it go so bad?

The Moscow-trained Gramscian communists in the West performed their Long March Through The Institutions and now they're in charge of the (((media))).

So it's not LIKE Soviet-tier propaganda.
It IS Soviet-tier propaganda.

Atrocities being them getting trafficked to DC for a pizza party.

Russian tv says the west didnt help the people over the last month and they stopped reporting after aleppo was cleansed. What is the west really doing?

does the right girl have a small mustache?... fucking arab genes.

>obama bombs babby
>oh no babby hurt

Let's nuke em to help out!

Somewhere around 1940 when America decided to backstab human civiliation and serve the Jews again.

this :^(

Brits dragged us into it, just like in WWI.

eternal anglo

It was Japan that literally backstabbed the US. It was such a mess...

Friendly reminder

>According to American media Europeans are evil

>According to American media Europeans need to die

>According to American media Europeans need to be displaced in order to make way for african and arab migrants / """"""refugees"""""

>According to American media Europeans may not stand up for themselves against Islam, we need to accept their way of life, they should not have to integrate.

>According to American media it's ok to defend Islamic terror against Europeans when we criticize them for something like the burkini and shariah law even though the bodies of ethnic Europeans are still on the ground.

American MSM / media platforms = all Ethnic white genocide propaganda.

>all of the author pics are of white women or black/brown men

Why am I not surprised?

^This! Really, this guy gets it.

Interracial breeding grounds you say?

Because when your objective is to destroy ethnic european man it's not smart to recruit them for said plan if you want everyone fully on board with your agenda in order for it to work.

Woman are in a constant state of decay not really able to make sense of things so they're naturally attracted to a more primitive way of life and culture, their instinct tells them to go backwards.

>When did it go so bad?

When the US ran out of arguments 25 years ago. Now they've run out of military power too.

>Russia will hack European elections

>Asian men

>beware, Russia will hack Europe's elections as well, goyim

Kek

I'm more concerned about Bush being hospitalized, I like that guy.

what was the one girl in the middle of destroyed war zone that just happen to have internet?

I'm all in for USA making themselves accountable for creating ISIS and starting the Syrian war by arming and importing the "rebels".

I wonder why natgeo is pushing this shit..

Will Donald Trump really fix America?

W can only hope it slows the degeneracy.

>pic related

>We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.
William Casey, CIA Director (80s)

>The NDAA legalizes the use of propaganda on the US public
businessinsider.com.au/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

There you go OP.

it's always been like that with the amerisharts, we are still waiting on those iraq wmds

the problem is media conglomerates extend to the rest of the world and they are pushing their propaganda there too

He said he wants to allow more white European immigration though.

Maybe we can deport the Mexicans and bring more Europeans over?

Make America a white country again?

he is like 92.

I get so angry at this but I don't know what to do. I'm not going to go and kill a bunch of brown people just to get shot by white cops and everyone paints me as evil and Sup Forums laughs at me

the media is kinda becoming like celebrities talking about politics.

Can I come? (dark blond hair, blue eyes)

and im done.

fuck this shit, i need sleep. too much reality for me tonight.

there's also some pro-israel propaganda now too

Make not getting caught part of your plan.

>Biden: Russia will hack elections in Europe

haha oh wow
webmshare.com/BOLZD

Sure, Mr. Pole.

>Asian
It's funny how they always blame innocent groups of people for this kind of shit. Just like how they tried blaming Donald for the handicapped guy that got beat up by blacks.

The boy is literally smiling. The girl on the right has a little smirk too. The girl in the middle is the only one who looks miserable and it's probably because she knew her picture was being taken for (((news))) purposes.

>The boy is literally smiling
it's the smile of suicide, goy

I'm ok with it, i like white murica.