Curious: why is everyone on Sup Forums anti-weed?

Curious: why is everyone on Sup Forums anti-weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11613107/Boys-who-smoke-cannabis-are-four-inches-shorter.html
cnn.com/2012/06/01/showbiz/tv/tv-kids-self-esteem/
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/oligophrenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weed is largely enjoyed by hippies and niggers and is therefore wicked by association.

Sup Forums is anti cultural marxism

Because weed is for niggers. It really is the herbal jew.

Weeds for underaged faggots

Sup Forums is the highest form of satire. It shows the worse form of groupthink imaginable and people actually believe it. If you haven't realized this by now OP, you're probably a newfag.

I'm smoking weed right now.

It is completely degenerate and I need to quit, fuck weed

all the stoners I've met were oligophrens

>woooo 420 blaze it i am so high btw have i mentioned that i smoke weed
If it works as a medicine that's fine.

it makes you slow, dumb, and lack motivation. everyone I know who smokes weed regularly is either a no life faggot or completely insufferable as a human being

Because it fits with the anti-degenerate larpers.

>pol is one person

I'm indifferent to it. Smoke maybe twice a year or something

I hate drugs in general but I'm basically an alcoholic

Legalize and tax weed so everyone can benefit from what millions of people are doing anyway

We're pro-freedom and anti-degeneracy. We want you to be able to consume all the plants you want, but we don't want to pay for your mistakes or become beholden to your poor life choices. All forms of authoritarianism are fundamentally anti-american and anti-white. The only staunch supporters of big government here are LEA members and cucks in denial.

Medicinal Cannabis has legitimate applications, but smoking the herbal jew is degenerate.

>oligophrens
wut ?

No, i'm high as fuck right now

Don't listen to these cucks who haven't seen much in their life,they are tiny cucks living in their parents house still believing those old Henry Fonda day's propaganda.

POO

What about Peter Fonda day's propaganda ?

>we

Who 'we'? Sup Forums is a fascist board, take your jewish libertardian filth elsewhere. Weed is degenerate and should remain banned.

I smoke weed daily and also haven't gotten anywhere in life so yeah I'd say it's degenerate. Def works as a pain reliever sometimes and def helps with nausea.

But yeah I need to stop

I smoke weed but I hate the degenerate culture surrounding it. I hate having to buy weed off my black drug dealer. I wish it was legalised so I could smoke a joint in peace without having to surround myself with degenerate losers.

>arguing for the freedom to own weapons witgout regulation
>arguing to regulate marijuana and keep it illegal

only on Sup Forums

>why

>Marijuana is a neruotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11613107/Boys-who-smoke-cannabis-are-four-inches-shorter.html

cnn.com/2012/06/01/showbiz/tv/tv-kids-self-esteem/

shit, didn't know it isn't actually a word in english, pretty common insult in romania

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/oligophrenia

It means retarded. He's just overcompensating because he doesn't want to look like an oligophren.

I'm 26 years old, I make 85k a year, and I go through at least an ounce of weed and a gram or two of dab every two weeks.

Get fucked. Stay high, plebs.

If you legalize it, you see degenerates move into your area and be homeless bums that live in their cars and drive stoned.

It's 9:30 or possibily earlier you fucking degenerate.

>Sup Forums is the highest form of satire.
I feel like Sup Forums has become less satirical over the past 3 or 4 years honestly.

Im an engineering student, 3.875 GPA, and I smoke a fuck ton of weed

Because the average pol poster lives in their mothers basement and has no friends and has never experienced any kind of love in their life. The average pol poster is infruriated by seeing his peers have fun partying and having fun smoking weed. This makes them feel entitled to comment on what degeneracy is and why it should be abolished, while unironically calling for the gassing of certain minorities.

TL dr; pol posters are lonely retards that and any fascist government would gas them first.

it slows development and progress and can cloud the minds of those who would add wonderful things to our world but din't because they get side tracked by weed, IMO it is okay in moderation but the vast majority of smokers don't seem to have much self control and bake their lives away

There's a weed shop 2 km from me but i never did it probaly never will

We're not against it as a group

Pol tends to dislike things being made into a lifestyle or fashion, e.g. the gays

I smoke pot daily. I also have a good job, my own place, & my lifestyle is far less "degenerate" than it was when I drank alcohol regularly. Anyone who actually believes anti-pot propaganda is profoundly ignorant

Its haram you kufar

Because it's a source of degeneracy just like alcohol and other mind altering drugs. Don't get me wrong I like it once in a while too, but Americans just can't fucking control themselves and use moderation.

Drugs are degenerate. It's for losers that want to conform, losers with too much free time, losers with no real hobbies, losers that want to piss away money, losers that want health problems, losers being losers.

Me in the middle

>smoking weed past age 17
wew

>closing shop because you're stoned
Kek, I've been severely stoned at work for the past 5 years.

Because Kek wills it.

>oligophren
have heard that insult since I was a teen. when are you turning 14 user?

If you are against libertarianism for personal choices then you are cucked by default, if you want to enjoy heroin in your own home you should not have the government get in the way what so ever.

Also for all Americans who argue against state paid rehab and social security in general.. you are fucking retarded. You all could have social security, free college, and then some for a fraction of the military's unnecessary budget.

Your government is going to tax you the same regardless, it's just you could actually get something useful for all the money invested.

The very short version:

>The “good” of some creature is determined by its adherence to its proper nature (the qualities that make it special amongst all creatures)
>i.e. - a “good dog” is a dog that is loyal, obedient, protective, etc.
>humans are the rational creature
>thusly, a “good human” is one that acts rationally
>any actions that ultimately impair a person's reason are evil.

Because weed creates degenerates

We graduated college had have degrees and full time jobs

Dude weed man

Im halfway though my work shift at 9am and you are stoned, on a Wednesday. Get a life fag

I'm not anti-weed I'm anti-stoner

Smoking a little grass every once in a while is fine. Stoner culture is degeneracy and should be eradicated

I smoke weed everyday. College grad, married, and make 170K a year. Come at me bro.

Because they are young with no frame of actual life experience or reference. Why do you think half these posts are larps or clear underage?

me too bro, went to Harvard shit was HELLA DOPE

i make 300k a year, have 5 hot gf's and smoke bare weed

its degenerate, turn to god, go to church. Get a house, an aryan wife, and breed with her. If you play video games, you are a degenerate. If you watch hollyjew films, you are a degenerate. If you drink alcohol, this is fine because it's deeply rooted in western culture. Stay away from the herbal jew because it will turn you into a sjw lefty faggot hipster. Soon you'll be using a mouth fedora too. Fuck all weeed fags just leave

>Smoking weed means you're a fun person

Sooo not true, you stupid couch potato faggot.

It is literally the anti-Christ state of mind to be in. I hate weed and do not have time for people who smoke it, if you smoke it even once a month every month that's too much for me. Once or more a week and you should just kys

This said, I don't think it should be illegal. It's crazy you can get jail time for it. Everyone smokes it right now anyway, so I say make it legal, but an age restriction on it like alcohol, tax the hell out of it. But if you smoke it or think you need it to have "fun" or "relax" or "enjoy yourself" or just "make things better" you are the biggest fucking loser I know and there are hundreds of millions just like you. You're the opposite of special.

Because the faggot that lives in the apartment below me sits at home and blazes that shit all day inside and stinks up my apartment and everything in it. Sad, many such cases.

I personally don't care if people smoke it, but it's pretty stupid in the same way drinking is.

It will increase your dopamine levels which can eventually lead to Schizophrenia, that's why stoners always feel paranoid when they smoke.

I think there's nothing wrong with it, but the people who think it's the greatest thing on earth are a problem

Weed is overrated anyway.

100% agreed.

Do you also use adderall?

>generalizing an entire board

Whenever there's a thread about nutrition or working out on here it reaches thread limit in like 20 minutes. Yeah we have our basement dwellers but most of us on here are /fit/

Hundreds of people dead, hundreds rapes, and constant terror alerts in europe will do that

I'm not necessarily anti-weed but I'm certainly not an ardent supporter of the pro-weed argument. I know this is anecdotal but nonetheless I've have three relatives who were regular users for years and they all exhibit various mental problems. One of them is in a mental ward as I type this.

I don't think having a few spliffs in college will cause any long-term damage but this DUDE WEED LMAO culture of Seth Rogen is dangerous in my view.

I just wish people would divert their attention to more pressing matters, I've known numerous people in the past for whom weed and drugs more generally were keystone political issues, nevermind mass immigration, the welfare state which has created a class of people dependent on the state, the mess the health service is in etc.